Cadaqués

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hen Weekend

Santa Susana Apr 18, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hi I am going on a hen weekend in May- Staying at saunta susana hotel. I am looking for a bar close to the hotel and close to some more livley bars.. Im hoping to get in contact with a bar to arrange some kind of decorations, vip area or something. Can anyone sugest anyuthing? Thanks

more
    • bus from malgrat to blanes

Malgrat de Mar Apr 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi is it possible to get to Blanes from Malgrat by bus ?

more
    • vilanova park

Vilanova i la Geltru Apr 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM

What is the cheapest to get to aquopolis water park from the camp

more
    • general prices

Malgrat de Mar Apr 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM

i'd like to know rough costs, from groceries to, the cost of a beer or a meal, any help would be appreciated!

more
    • general prices

Malgrat de Mar Apr 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM

i'd like to know rough costs, from groceries to, the cost of a beer or a meal, any help would be appreciated!

more
    • Taxi for ten people with luggage.

Barcelona Apr 20, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Can i hire a taxi in advance for a trip from the airport to the hotel? We want to travel together , so are there large taxi vans. Or should we just que up in the taxi line?

more
    • bus travel

Malgrat de Mar Apr 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hi is it possible to get to blanes spain from Malgrat spain by bus?

more
    • english breakfast salou

Salou Mar 27, 2014 at 5:18 AM

where is best and cheapest place for a cooked breakfast near the international II hotel please?

more
    • NicoleJ10's Profile Photo

Lloret de Mar, April 2014

Lloret de Mar Mar 24, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Coming to Lloret de Mar, Sat 12th April 2014 and staying 3 nights..
      As this is during the beginning of the easter hols will most things be open? inc the Mon and Tues?
      We are a couple mid 20's looking for things to do and places to visit as we are not used to laying on a beach all day… can anyone help please? :) thanks in advance x
      Nicole x

more
    • segway hire/tour

Salou Apr 20, 2014 at 1:15 AM

can we hire segways in Salou and are they expensive

more
    • Rafting close to Barcelona - Montserrat

Monistrol de Montserrat Apr 13, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to do rafting with 15 people on May 10th.
      We will be in Barcelona, so we are looking for a place close to Barcelona (like Montserrat).

Do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

César

more
    • Is there a cheap prepaid phone that works in Spain?

Barcelona Apr 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I just want something for light use for calls to Spainish numbers and if there is an emergency at work in the US.
      And to receive texts from the US.

TIA

more
    • Pullmantur Sovereign Cruise

Barcelona Apr 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Hi there, we are due to take our first cruise from Barcelona on the above ship on 31st May. I can find very little information regarding these cruises. I realise they are primarily for Spanish people but would love to hear from any English speaking passengers about their experience on the Pullmantur Sovereign. Thanks in advance

more
    • Threading eyebrows.

Tarragona Apr 8, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi.. I'd really appreciate help here. Im new here in tarragona and I can not find any spa or saloon which offer threading for eyebrows. Can anybody guide me where to find a saloon which offers threading.. Thanks.

more
    • Good self catering for non driver with beach & pool with water slides or water park nearby

Barcelona Apr 7, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Can anyone recommend a good self catering hotel/apartment on the beach with pool and slides/water park nearby. Will travel in July and won't hire a car. Would like to go for 7-10 days with 2 children aged 7 & 12. Happy to go anywhere in Europe, doesn't have to be Spain

more
    • TRAIN FROM SITGES TO MONTMELO

Sitges Apr 2, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Does anyone know the cost of the train ticket from Sitges to Montmelo for the F1 Grand Prix

more
    • ABQ_Hugh's Profile Photo

BCN Airport>Estacio de França by Rodalies/Cercanias, where to change trains?

Barcelona Apr 1, 2014 at 2:27 PM

When going by rail from BCN Airport (R2 Nord) to the Estacio de Estacio de França station (R2 Sud)....I know it is possible to change trains at Passeig de Gracia.

However in seeing the map, it looks like the first station after BCN Airport, El Prat de Llobregat, is also on R2 Sud.
      I can imagine El Prat de Llobregat has fewer passengers than a station like Passeig de Gracia....would it be a better place to change trains? Is it an easy change Sud comes to same platform, or do you need to change platforms?
      Thanks in advance for your advice.

more
    • Taxi for 5 people in the city (barcelona

Barcelona Apr 20, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Hi. We have plan to visit Barcelona. One of our route is from Parc Guell To Sagrada Familia. After search the transportation that we have to use for this route, we found that it is the best to use Taxi. But the problem is we are 5 people. How can I get the taxi for 5 people? is it possible? and do you know about the fare?
      Thanks.
      Regards,

Yuly

more
    • Reputation of barcelonaturisme website

Barcelona Apr 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hi, I am planning to do some online transactions on barcelonaturisme website. Can anybody provide any feedback on the same. I am forwarding the link for reference.
      bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com...

more
    • Shopping for climbing rope in Barcelona

Barcelona Apr 8, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Hello, Is there anyone who can recommend a good inexpensive shop for buying rock climbing rope in Barcelona? I need two half ropes. eg Edelrid or Beal. Thanks, Alexey

more
    • annemariebyrne's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from Reus Airport

Tarragona Apr 2, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi! Does anyone know the taxi fare from Reus airport to Tarragona town centre? It would be for a Saturday afternoon, two passengers, hand luggage only. Many thanks.

more
    • SHARKFIN's Profile Photo

which hotel to stay in rhamba or best suggestion

Barcelona Apr 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM

any suggestion for 3 star hotel .. la rhamba area or any other suggestion . My budget is 80 - 100 eur . I am arriving by trin from paris on 23 jun .

thanku . gracia

more
    • What to do when travelling to Barcelona

Barcelona Yesterday

Hi folks! I'm visiting Barcelona from 28th of April to 2nd of May. I'm travelling alone and I'm desperately looking for things to do (and people to meet!) I do not have any plans yet and I was wondering if there are any locals or fellow tourists that would like to meet somewhere? This is kind of a two part question.. 1. What to do? 2. Do you want to join me? Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question :D I'm worried that my vacation will be a disappointment to me if I'm unable to meet new people there. Any kind of help is appreciated.

more
    • What's a good hotel in Barcelona?

Barcelona Apr 6, 2014 at 10:57 AM

What's a good hotel in Barcelona? Not the top hotel as I'm on somewhat of a budget and not the cheapest place either, but something in the middle to above average. (I will spend 2-3 nights there, and get there via train from Valencia)

I want something close to good restaurants, and want to see Park Güell, Mont Juec, and do the hop on hop off tour. Is there anything else you'd recommend (we have two kids, 11 and 13)

What restaurants would you recommend for some Catalonian food? I've been to Valencia a few times but never Barcelona.

Is the Mont Juic area safe? I will be traveling in August, any places to avoid?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • mrsdeano's Profile Photo

Itinerary for Barcelona and other parts

Barcelona Apr 10, 2014 at 9:02 AM

My husband has a three day conference in Barcelona in September. We are going to spend at least a week in Spain if not longer along with our adult daughter and son-in-law, Should we spend more than the three days in Barcelona? If not, any ideas on where to do in Spain? We have never been there before.

Thanks!

more
    • public transport

by Johnhilary Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM

How do i get to Cadaques from Barcelona by public transport?

2 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    • Safe to drive from Figueres to Cadaques at night?

by Muzzi Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 4:38 AM

I will be traveling to Spain in November, and spend a night at Cadaques. Is it safe to drive at night? From google map, it looks like the road is a bit hilly.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Oct 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    • Bus from Figueres to Cadaques and return

by lucy---colo Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Do the buses run hourly or what hours. What is the cost (euro)?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    • Travel by ferry or boat from cadeques. Accommodation. And weather

by Melphick Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM

We will be in cadeques in mid to late September 2013 for a week. Rather than chase trains planes and automobiles on our way to Portugal is there an aulturnate sea route we can take.

Also due to the problems we have had with Internet accommodation scams can anyone recommend a villa home stay for a weeks accommodation

I have heard about strong wind patterns in the area. We are travelling in September are the winds a problem at this time

Many thanks
      Merridy Australia

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    • girona to cadaques (june)

by sofia.al Online Now May 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM

i would like to know what is the best way to go from Girona to Cadaques straight, will it take long? Are there plenty of itenaries from Cadaques to L'Escala ,because i have already checked with routes of sarfa and it seems complicated for me to understand.

6 Answers May 30, 2013 at 6:43 AM
    • Cadeques to Barcelona?

by jongould1 Online Now May 23, 2013 at 7:47 AM

We are planning on driving from Cadeques to Barcelona on the morning of Tuesday, June 11th, to catch a plane leaving at 10:15. What sort of traffic conditions can we expect, and what time should we leave, given that the distance is about 180 kilometers and the "official" driving time is 2 hr 10 min?

2 Answers May 28, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    • Bus fare

by soren.pedersen Online Now Apr 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I found that there is a bus service from Barcelona to Cadaques, but I can't find the price anywhere. Does anyone have at least an estimate?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 11:57 AM
    • Traveling to Cadaques in June...

by ecappy Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 7:35 AM

hello. we are looking to book a home in cadaques and are traveling with our children. the home we are looking at is near Playa Ros. is this a good swimming beach for the children? are there restaurants on or near the beach for lunch? bathroom facilities? how does it differ grom the beaches such as tamuiru? se tuna, etc...

2 Answers Apr 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    • om_212's Profile Photo

Cadaques vs Rose Beach

by om_212 Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I am trying to chose a suitable accomodation to stay in the area, and would like to get your advice which one is better - Cadaques or the Rose Beach? I know that those places are not far from each other but I will not have a car and was wondering how easy it would be to reach from the Rose beach to the city to see things in Cadaques?
      I will be heading there from Figueres, and would like to know if there is a bus which goes to the Rose beach or I would have to take another bus/boat from Cadaques? also I will traveling in the end of april so from what I could get it would be not that crowded or I am wrong? thank you fro your help, Olya

• bus schedule

by rmarcum Online Now Oct 6, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Where can I find a bus service and schedule for transportation to and from Cadaques to Figueres?

1 Answer Oct 7, 2010 at 12:48 AM
    • Help. Recommendation on Venue...

by juribe Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Hello! I would like to get married in Cadaques, Spain in May 2010. Does anyone have a recommended place to have the ceremony other than the local church? Thank you!

3 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 12:57 PM
    • Driving instructions

by geebee0_0 Online Now Oct 9, 2009 at 10:41 AM

We are due to arrive in Cadaques in a couple of weeks and are hiring a car from Barcelona airport. Can anyone give tell us the best way to get to Cadaques from Barcelona?

3 Answers Oct 9, 2009 at 11:17 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Cadaques and Figueres

by nomad7890 Online Now Jun 29, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I have close to three days left and was looking about spending two nights in Cadaques and visiting Figueres. I have already found the web site for the buses and for the Dali museum ... and seen the tip on a nearby castle/fort ;=)

How is Cadaques in early August? Is it just way too crowded, or can it still be enjoyable?

Am I correct in assuming I should have enough time to visit the Dali Museum for about 1/2 day or so, and spending the rest of the time wondering around Cadaques and maybe enjoying the beach?

I was also looking at Hotel Playa Sol - any experiences?

Any comments/recommendations welcome!

11 Answers Jul 6, 2009 at 1:09 PM
    • buses from Cadaqués to/from Girona etc.

by jmaraldo Online Now Apr 11, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Are there buses or other public transportation from Cadaqués to neaby towns & sights like Girona, Castelló d’Empúries, Empúries, Peralada (Medieval Castle), L’Escala, Cap de Creus , Figueres, Pyrenees?
      Any hints on getting around this area without renting a car? Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 11, 2009 at 5:28 PM
    • live music

by gaztheman Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 6:17 AM

does this bar play live music and do they have an email address so i can ask if our band could play.

2 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 7:21 AM
    • Price

by vickya1 Online Now Nov 21, 2007 at 8:28 AM

Is it cheaper to get to cadaques from barcelona by bus or train and which has the shorter travel time?

3 Answers Jan 4, 2008 at 9:46 AM
    • Wedding in Cadaques

by meredithdraws Online Now Sep 1, 2007 at 10:12 PM

My daughter want sto be married in Cadaques next September. We'll have no more than 50 people traveling from the US. I have no idea how to go about this. Housing I can do on-line, but venue, legalities, catering...Where do I start?!

2 Answers Sep 21, 2009 at 12:46 PM
    • Pepgiggsy's Profile Photo

Hiking/walks in and around Cadaques?

by Pepgiggsy Online Now Aug 28, 2007 at 9:45 AM

Hello!
      I'm off to Cadaques for two weeks in September and already found quite a few tips here. Does anybody have any other suggestions for nice half-a-day hiking trips around Cadaques for somebody with no car? Are there good walking maps available for the area? Any other tips for Cadaques are most welcome, too!

Thank you!

4 Answers May 19, 2008 at 1:39 AM
    • mstinawu's Profile Photo

Snorkeling in the Cap de Creus

by mstinawu Online Now Jun 16, 2007 at 4:26 PM

Some friends and I will be driving to Cadaques to stay for two nights from Barcelona and we'd like to spend a morning or afternoon snorkeling in the Cap de Creus Reserve. I've read good things online, but are these dive/snorkel sites something we can get to without getting a boat with a motor? I've seen some places that will take you for diving (but we don't have diving licenses and would rather do something more low key like snorkeling), but not sure how it all works. Could we just rent a kayak and kayak to some random place for snorkeling? We'll be there in later September.

3 Answers Jun 18, 2007 at 5:23 PM
    • Cadaques by Car.

by SantaFeNM Online Now May 6, 2007 at 9:12 AM

We will be visiting Barcelona this summer for 12 days and plan to spend at least 3 days in Cadaques. So far we have a reservation with Hotel Playa Sol in Cadaques and thinking of driving there in case we decide to make day trips to near by towns. Can someone recommend a car rental service in Barcelona that caters to tourists? Also any information about the Hotel Playa Sol and places to visit near Cadaques is greatly appreciated. I am also open to using public or privet transportations to get to Cadaques. By the way, what is it like driving out of Barcelona? Thanks, Pete

• Private Accomodation or Hostels in Cadaques?

by cupless Online Now Mar 31, 2007 at 3:54 AM

Me and my girlfriend are going to Cadaques for about a week in the end of June in 2007. We have been searching for hostels or private accomodation on the internet for hours but without luck. Does anybody know if it's possible to stay with families or rent rooms in private houses in this town? We are also looking for cheap apartments, hostels or hotels. In other countries we've been people have been standing at trainstations or busstations with signs saying that the rent out rooms in ptheir houses. Is this something that is common in Cadaques?
      We need to know as soon as possible. Please help!

/Christer

2 Answers May 15, 2007 at 8:32 PM
    • Where to have a Wedding in Cadaques

by peanutbutterer Online Now Aug 24, 2006 at 2:59 AM

Hi there,

I was wondering is anyone could recommend a location in Cadaques to have a wedding. We plan to have 35-40 people and was wondering what options are available to us?

Many Thanks,

pb.

2 Answers Nov 2, 2009 at 8:57 AM
    • waxyjax's Profile Photo

accomodation for under 70 euros

by waxyjax Online Now May 5, 2006 at 4:32 AM

hello!
      can anyone recommend a safe and comfortable place to stay for under 70 euros?

thanks!

• Bus to Cadaques

by beatonm Online Now Jun 11, 2003 at 11:02 AM

Any way to get to Cadaques from Barcelona without a car? Any idea where to look for bus/ train schedules to plan a route?

3 Answers Jun 8, 2005 at 3:55 PM