change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Left luggage anywhere?

by ellusim Online Now May 27, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Hi,

Could anybody please tell me whether there is a left luggage facility anywhere in Caceres, whether at the train station or somewhere else?

Thanks,

S.

3 Answers May 28, 2010 at 4:14 AM
    • Pedro_Laia's Profile Photo

Finde 7 y 8 Marzo

by Pedro_Laia Online Now Feb 27, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Hi VT members.
      In the weekend 6-8 March, i'll go with some friends to Cáceres. We are a group of , 7/8 personns and we would like to rent a flat near the center. Can anyone give me some tips about it? thanks in advance and great trips for all of you.
      Pedro Laia

• Taxis from Cáceres train station?

by gigacircuit Online Now Jul 11, 2006 at 12:44 AM

Hi,
      I'm going to be visiting Cáceres in a few weeks time, and wondered if anyone knew what the situation at the train station was like for taxis. Are there usually plenty there? Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 22, 2007 at 11:40 AM
    • How to get from Lisbon to Caceres?

by joefowler Online Now May 16, 2006 at 4:08 PM

Hi everyone,

I am having a hard time finding out how to get from Lisbon to Caceres. I haven't been able to find train tickets, and car rentals are prohibitively expensive. Could anyone please advise on trains or buses, etc. to get to Caceres?

Thanks!

-Joe

1 Answer Apr 27, 2007 at 5:02 AM
    • getting to caceres

by natalieyon Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 4:54 AM

hi everyone I am trying to get to caceres and am not sure of the best way from Barajas airport. I want to take the train at puerta de atocha. what is the best way to puerta de atocha from barajas airport?

3 Answers Apr 29, 2008 at 3:41 AM
    • Caceres accomodation?

by Monza Online Now Apr 8, 2004 at 5:36 AM

Hi to everyone.I am going to Caceres in late May and I am having trouble finding accomodation.Does anybody know of a reasonably priced Hotel/hostal close to the bus station.Thanks for any suggestions. Jenny

2 Answers Apr 11, 2004 at 4:28 AM
    • Caceres?

by Monza Online Now Feb 20, 2004 at 4:09 AM

Hi everyone! I am thinking of traveling to Carceres and Merida in May when I return to Spain with my Mum this time.We were wondering whether it would be better to travel by train or bus. Can we break our journey and get off and look around other cities (is it worth it) and what stations do we begin our journey from in Madrid?We are heading for Lisbon and have 4-5 days to enjoy the countryside and some history. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated., even if they mean a change to our itinerary. Gracias!

1 Answer Feb 20, 2004 at 5:23 AM