change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Iris2680's Profile Photo

Driving from Lisbon to Southern spain on a 9 days trip

Lisbon Mar 29, 2015 at 8:53 AM

We are flying to Lisbon and intends to rent a car from Lisbon airport. After 3 days, we will drive to Seville, then to Cordoba,Granada and finally Malaga where we will fly off from Malaga airport.
      1) Will there be any difficult issues we would face if we rent a car from Lisbon to drive into Southern spain?
      2) Is it true that the toll charges in Portugal are very high?
      3) Any advice on hotels we should be staying if we are driving? Is it really very difficult to park if we intend to stay in the city center?
      4) Any recommendation of a reliable car rental company from Lisbon? Does the rented car come with GPS in English language?
      Any other tips/advice on driving from Lisbon to Southern spain is much appreciated.

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Anywhere to leave luggage?

by MsLena Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 6:18 AM

I will be going alone from Cascais to Sintra by bus 403 next Monday, carrying a suitcase. I would like to get off the bus at Cabo de Roca and stay there for one hour before the next bus arrives. Is there anywhere I can store/leave my luggage for that hour?

Greetings from Lena

2 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 8:39 AM
    • Sun set at Cabo da Roca

by winner5555 Online Now Jan 31, 2014 at 6:21 AM

I will arrive at TERMINAL1 LISBON In'tl airport,1245 15th MAY.

And I want to see the beautiful Sun set at Cabo da Roca.

Is it possible? And how can I get there by train?

2 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    • to hire a bus?

by Madelinef Online Now May 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM

hello, maybe me and my class go to cabo de roca in september 2014. our question is, if we can hire a bus, so that we can drive to Lisabon when we want? we don't want to drive by train.

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    • transportation

by moziquo Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 9:49 AM

i am wondering how do i get to the hotels from cabo da roca? is there any taxis or is it easy to walk there after sunset or theres still bus available after sunset? i probably will choose to live in arribas/vip miramonte hotel/miramonte hotel, which seems to be the closest to cabo da roca...

4 Answers Mar 3, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

How long it takes to Cabo da Roca from Lisboa?

by Turska Online Now Mar 9, 2009 at 5:59 AM

and is it wise for me to go there when I´m very afraid of highs?Is there places reached easily to see this point without going up?Or is it worth going up there,if I can´t go to edge?Some said at tips,that easier busroad goes from Cascais,if you don´t like narrow roads and hights.Is it still so?The tip was 6 years old,so if the bus-systems have changed,and take different roads.Where the bus leaves you?Near the lighthouse or more far away?I´m not sure should we vist here,that´s why I ask all this.We are going at June to July,so I´m only starting to figure out what trips we might do from Lisboa.We stay 10 nights there.

10 Answers Mar 12, 2009 at 5:44 AM
    • OanaKLM's Profile Photo

How to get to Cabo de Roca

by OanaKLM Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Hi,

I want to visit Cabo de Roca. Can some one please tell me how to get there from Sintra (by bus)?

Thank you,
      Oana

1 Answer Oct 10, 2007 at 3:19 AM