change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MsLena's Profile Photo

Anywhere to leave luggage?

by MsLena Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 6:18 AM

I will be going alone from Cascais to Sintra by bus 403 next Monday, carrying a suitcase. I would like to get off the bus at Cabo de Roca and stay there for one hour before the next bus arrives. Is there anywhere I can store/leave my luggage for that hour?

Greetings from Lena

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Anywhere to leave luggage?

by MsLena Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 6:18 AM

I will be going alone from Cascais to Sintra by bus 403 next Monday, carrying a suitcase. I would like to get off the bus at Cabo de Roca and stay there for one hour before the next bus arrives. Is there anywhere I can store/leave my luggage for that hour?

Greetings from Lena

2 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 8:39 AM
    • Sun set at Cabo da Roca

by winner5555 Online Now Jan 31, 2014 at 6:21 AM

I will arrive at TERMINAL1 LISBON In'tl airport,1245 15th MAY.

And I want to see the beautiful Sun set at Cabo da Roca.

Is it possible? And how can I get there by train?

2 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    • to hire a bus?

by Madelinef Online Now May 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM

hello, maybe me and my class go to cabo de roca in september 2014. our question is, if we can hire a bus, so that we can drive to Lisabon when we want? we don't want to drive by train.

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    • transportation

by moziquo Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 9:49 AM

i am wondering how do i get to the hotels from cabo da roca? is there any taxis or is it easy to walk there after sunset or theres still bus available after sunset? i probably will choose to live in arribas/vip miramonte hotel/miramonte hotel, which seems to be the closest to cabo da roca...

4 Answers Mar 3, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

How long it takes to Cabo da Roca from Lisboa?

by Turska Online Now Mar 9, 2009 at 5:59 AM

and is it wise for me to go there when I´m very afraid of highs?Is there places reached easily to see this point without going up?Or is it worth going up there,if I can´t go to edge?Some said at tips,that easier busroad goes from Cascais,if you don´t like narrow roads and hights.Is it still so?The tip was 6 years old,so if the bus-systems have changed,and take different roads.Where the bus leaves you?Near the lighthouse or more far away?I´m not sure should we vist here,that´s why I ask all this.We are going at June to July,so I´m only starting to figure out what trips we might do from Lisboa.We stay 10 nights there.

10 Answers Mar 12, 2009 at 5:44 AM
    • OanaKLM's Profile Photo

How to get to Cabo de Roca

by OanaKLM Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Hi,

I want to visit Cabo de Roca. Can some one please tell me how to get there from Sintra (by bus)?

Thank you,
      Oana

1 Answer Oct 10, 2007 at 3:19 AM