change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Condo / Appartment

Playa del Carmen Jul 1, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Hi,
      We are planning our first vacation to Playa del Carmen around December 13th. We are planning a 1 month trip with our 2 sons (12 and 14 years old), we are very excited!

I know that this is the worst possible time of the year to travel, but with school and everything, this is the only time possible for us. As you can imagine, budget is a big issue. We are looking for a condo/appartment is a safe area, idealy gated but not a muste, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms and if possible close to 5th avenue and the beach to avoid taxi and bus travelling. To stick to our budget, we need to stay below 1200$ for a month

Would anyone have suggestions?? Thanks in advance

more
    • Dress shop in Monterrey Mexico

Monterrey Jun 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM

Looking for a nice dress shop, that has trendy , work type, sexy dresses?

more
    • Transportion from Campeche to Paraiso

Campeche Jun 22, 2015 at 12:11 PM

i need to travel from the Campeche international airport to Paraiso, Tobasco, what method of transportation is best?

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Tours to Guatemala

Palenque 21 hours ago

Can you recommend tours of several days' duration from Palenque (or even San Cristobal de las Casas) to Guatemala? Do you know reliable tour operators?

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Reserve accomodation is necessary during high season?

Mérida 22 hours ago

During absolutely high season (end of Decembre till early January) I want to travel through Yucatan and Chiapas by rented car. I will avoid Cancun and Playa del Carmen but visit Tulum, Chitzen Icha, Merida, Campeche, Palneque and San Cristobal de las Casas. Do you think booking in advance is necesarry? Or will there be plenty of accomodations?

more
    • Prices for Clubs

Algodones Jun 18, 2015 at 10:13 AM

How much is it to get in a Algodones club???

more
    • Best Food Locations

Cancún Jun 18, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Where are the best authentic tacos?

more
    • KylieDanny's Profile Photo

New to travelling overseas.

México Jun 26, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I am planning to go to Mexico from Australia but am unsure of the time I will be staying there. Will there be any issues with me not having a return ticket?

more
    • What is the weather like in Cancun Mexico in late January?

Cancún Jun 22, 2015 at 2:48 PM

I have a trip booked for Jan 23-30 2016, first time going and have not idea what to pack! Is it warm enough to go to the beach in the water? I sure hope so!! Is it cold at night? Temps day and night?? Should I bring sweaters, pants or is it warm enough to bring shorts and tank shirts?

more
    • Safety concerns for travellers

Monterrey Jun 18, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Hi!
      My boyfriend and I are currently traveling in Texas, we are close to the border and we have two days to spend before we go somewhere else, is it safe enough to just go there and rent an Airbnb place with good reviews? We would not be doing risky things like going out at night, going to clubs etc. just walking around downtown in daytime. I speak enough Spanish for daily communication if that means anything.

more
    • Need information about the Meico

Mexico City 14 hours ago

What are the best places in Mexico and what is the famous food of Mexico ?

more
    • Is it safe

San Luis Potosí Jun 15, 2015 at 8:46 PM

I am getting married in July. And he is from San Luis Potosí Mexico. But we will be here in America for one year so I can start on his papers. My most concern is about going to his home town because I hear about how dangerous the cartels are. With that being said I am an American female should I be worried about my safety down there?????

more
    • apartment for rent in PDC

Playa del Carmen Jun 25, 2015 at 6:35 PM

we are planning to visit PDC in Dec19 till Jan. 8 Anyone can advice a reliable source to rent a studio with kitchenette or 1 bdrm apt? Our budget is around $50 per night. Thank you!

more
    • jacqulin's Profile Photo

rental car

Playa del Carmen Yesterday

Is it easy to get a rental car  from the airport Cancun to the resort in playa Del Carmen? Thank you

more
    • whats the best deal, all inclusive or only hotel and dine out?

Cancún Yesterday

whats the best deal, all inclusive or only hotel and dine out?

more
    • susiemargare's Profile Photo

bird dive-bombing for fish in bay of banderas, close to los muerto beach

Puerto Vallarta Jun 19, 2015 at 9:05 PM

hi, all --

i can't figure out what kind of bird it is that we saw in PV last week. it glides, has a fairly large wingspan, is dark in color, then all of a sudden folds its wings closed and dives straight vertically into the water.

the closest i've found by scouring the internet is a neotropic cormorant, but i can't find any pictures of it diving.

help!

thanks -- susie margaret

more
    • Worth traveling if rain is expected?

Cancún Jun 8, 2015 at 8:07 AM

We are scheduled to leave for Cancun on Wednesday, but the weather focast is calling for 60-90% rain each day. We have the travel insurance so are considering cancelling. Does anyone know how extensive the rain is in Cancun and if we should keep our travel plans?

more
    • guanamegirl's Profile Photo

I asked last year, but ended up not traveling...

San Luis Potosí Jul 1, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Is it safe to travel by bus from TX to a small city in San Luis Potosi? Has any one gone recently? Best times or days for travel? We are planning on going this month.

Sorry for the repeat question!

more
    • Dymphna1's Profile Photo

Cruse options

Mexico Jun 12, 2015 at 8:54 AM

We will be taking an 8 day cruise on Princess as a family (31 people). We will be stopping in Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. I was wondering if there are options we should really stay away from or if there are some that are better than others. I do have one granddaughter who is 8 who would love to see a shark. She is so into sharks that she wants to be a marine biologist, despite the fact she has never even ever seen the ocean. I have never been on a cruise, nor have I ever been anywhere I could not see the shore, nor have I ever been out on the open ocean. So suggestions as to what to look for and not look for on a ship would be welcome.

more
    • Car Rental at CSL Airport

by Rosado Online Now May 11, 2015 at 5:49 AM

What type of insurance is needed? Also which care rental dealer would you reccommend

• Dollars to pesos

by vmingham Online Now Feb 11, 2015 at 11:11 AM

Where is the best place to exchange dollars for pesos?

3 Answers Feb 12, 2015 at 3:51 AM
    • car rental

by prim32 Online Now Dec 2, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Are there any car rental companies in Cabo that allow their cars to be taken off road? For example to the beach or the baja that is near by?

1 Answer Dec 2, 2014 at 1:22 PM
    • Safety in Los Cabos

by dianamiranda Online Now Aug 26, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Planning a trip to Cabo for our 20 year...is it safe? Staying at Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos. Any advise is appreciated!

7 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM
    • A month in Cabo?

by NoNovemberRain Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I've got a month clean on my calendar (November) and am thinking of bunking down in Cabo. I know very little about it except its warm, dry and a nice blend of lively and relaxing.

What do I need to know about which neighborhood to target, what are the tricks to finding quality apartment-style accommodations at great pricing, what I can expect weather-, event- and vibe-wise that time of year and anything else I should know to determine if this is the place to be for me and how to get the most from my month as a temporary resident?

For context, I'm a 40 year old educated male, just out of a long-term relationship, looking to clear my head, enjoy some good times and get some quality downtime before returning to the grind of urban civilization. Am I looking at the right place?

2 Answers Aug 18, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • Best places to stay

by nkpederson Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Where's the best places to stay with nice swimming beach & activities?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2014 at 2:08 PM
    • Going to Cabo RIU alone:(

by Kaliforfun Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM

I'm a Woman traveling to stay at RIU alone, my friend has backed out at the last moment but I'm going to go ahead and go. Is this a safe place for a woman on her own? Other than normal safety precautions is there anything I should be aware of

2 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 11:08 PM
    • Work in Cabo

by t5coop Online Now Jun 28, 2014 at 10:47 AM

How difficult is it to find a job in Cabo for an american? I am married to a Mexican, so a work visa shouldn't be that tough.

12 Answers Feb 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM
    • No Se Vende

by JDawgMonk Online Now May 17, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Hello. Does anyone know the real story behind "No Se Vende"?

5 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 2:10 PM
    • Walking distance

by Pluppy Online Now Apr 27, 2014 at 12:45 PM

How far is the playa grande resort from town

2 Answers Apr 27, 2014 at 2:47 PM
    • Marlin holding an upside down sailor

by Sailortoo Online Now Apr 27, 2014 at 12:14 AM

There used to be a bar in Cabo with a large marlin holding a sailor upside down at the entrance. Is it still there? If so what's the name? I've been there, but it was a long time ago, and I've forgotten.
      Thanks.
      Sailortoo

1 Answer Apr 27, 2014 at 8:19 AM
    • Affordable nail salons in Cabo

by potteryalix Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Can you suggest affordable nail salons in Cabo San Lucas?

• Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. Then i heard demonica republic Punta Cana is also very nice. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

6 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

• Beach Vendors

by Hawkfan Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

One of my wife's favorite activities when we're on Cancun is to haggle with the beach vendors while she's sunning. Is this something that happens in Cabo? We will be staying at the Riu Palace.

4 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

by Usctwin Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Questions - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

20 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Transfers and excursions

by Hawkfan Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

What website has the best value on pre purchase transfers to and from the airport as well as excursions?

2 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 3:21 PM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Do you have to pay to see the dances?

by briantravelman Online Now Mar 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I read that they do Mexican dances on Medano Beach every Wednesday night. Mexican fiesta night. I think the place is called La Cantina, or something like that. Their website says there is no cover fee, but my mom thinks they will make you order a $100 dinner, in order to see the dances, because there is always some kind of catch.
      How does this work? Usually when I watch these things, it is at a festival, so they are free.

14 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 4:36 PM
    • Cabo Safety (traveling from Airport to Downtown Cabo)

by eschelin Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM

We are getting married in Cabo this June, but have been hearing about travel warnings. Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable travel company from the airport to downtown? Also, we will be arriving around 1:30pm in the afternoon. Thanks for your help!

9 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • Best Pharmacy in Los Cabos

by LJKleinMD Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Where is the best pharmacy (price, availability) in Los Cabos PLEASE? I am at La Vista Residences about 10 minutes from Esperanza.
      MUCHAS GRACIAS!

1 Answer Mar 13, 2014 at 4:43 PM
    • How high is the risk of natural disasters in Cabo?

by CaboChris18 Online Now Dec 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Chris. I would like to ask how safe Los Cabos is regarding natural disasters. I know there are hurricanes and earthquakes time and again in the area, but how strong are they and how much damage do they usually cause? How well do the buildings in Los Cabos cope with the forces of nature? Can you build your home to resist earthquakes and hurricanes there?

Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 12:56 AM
    • 35+ married couple (Acting younger)

by babydolldeoro Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Where to go if we want to party hard, dance, drink, etc. but would rather not be surrounded by the 20-25 yr old crowd?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    • do any pharmacies deliver to hotel

by tammypearce Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I have bad sinus allergies, we are staying a little ways out in pueblo bonito pacifica any chance of getting allergy meds delivered?

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Corridor to downtown Cabo?

by tahoett Online Now Nov 30, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Can anyone tell me what I SHOULD pay for a ~3.5 mile ride from Sunrock Hotel & Residences to central downtown Cabo. Sunrock is between the highway & the beach(by the hospital) and just past Home Depot(and before Costco). Do buses come out this way?

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    • touristgal's Profile Photo

Anyone in Cabo Nov 1st through 10th?

by touristgal Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Hi! My roommate is going to Cabo solo. She has been before but wants to meet up with people to party with. A young early 40's. She will be at the LA Estancia.

Thanks!

• touristgal's Profile Photo

First time alone traveler to Cabo

by touristgal Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Hi, I have a friend that is going to Cabo on the week end of Nov 9th. She is a friendly gal in her early 40's. This is the first time she has traveled alone and is a bit nervous about it. How safe at night is it to go out as a women? Are there any meet ups where she can meet other travelers? Any travel groups that she can join without feeling like a 5th wheel?Thanks!

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    • Cliff Diving and Ocean Swimming

by pedsEDrn Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Has anyone done cliff diving off Pelican Beach? We are going in October and are not sure what the water is like then?

• Airport Transfer

by CasandraFarley Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Do we need to get a rental car or will our hotel provide that? We are staying at the Marina in the Wyndham Cabo San Lucas resort.

6 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 3:24 PM
    • Cabo San Lucas - A safe and reasonable priced place for a honeymoon visit?

by m_rayash Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Hi there,

I am planning to visit Cabo San Lucas by October for 4 nights. I need firm advice on this place as i hear it is one of the top 5 tourist places coming from US. I am not a US citizen, i do want to know if it is not a dangerous place to be in if for e.g at night (as i do know this is mexico and lots of activity occurs) And is it an affordable place to be in or overly-priced in everything? I am not looking to spend much, except for sight seeing and chilling/swimming in the beach.

Appreciate your informative reply :)

2 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM