change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Transfers and excursions

by Hawkfan Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

What website has the best value on pre purchase transfers to and from the airport as well as excursions?

more
    • Beach Vendors

by Hawkfan Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

One of my wife's favorite activities when we're on Cancun is to haggle with the beach vendors while she's sunning. Is this something that happens in Cabo? We will be staying at the Riu Palace.

more

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. Then i heard demonica republic Punta Cana is also very nice. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

by Usctwin Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Questions - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

more

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. Then i heard demonica republic Punta Cana is also very nice. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

6 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Which is better???

by Woonelly Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

• Beach Vendors

by Hawkfan Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

One of my wife's favorite activities when we're on Cancun is to haggle with the beach vendors while she's sunning. Is this something that happens in Cabo? We will be staying at the Riu Palace.

4 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

by Usctwin Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Questions - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

20 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Transfers and excursions

by Hawkfan Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

What website has the best value on pre purchase transfers to and from the airport as well as excursions?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 2:32 PM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Do you have to pay to see the dances?

by briantravelman Online Now Mar 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I read that they do Mexican dances on Medano Beach every Wednesday night. Mexican fiesta night. I think the place is called La Cantina, or something like that. Their website says there is no cover fee, but my mom thinks they will make you order a $100 dinner, in order to see the dances, because there is always some kind of catch.
      How does this work? Usually when I watch these things, it is at a festival, so they are free.

14 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 4:36 PM
    • Cabo Safety (traveling from Airport to Downtown Cabo)

by eschelin Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM

We are getting married in Cabo this June, but have been hearing about travel warnings. Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable travel company from the airport to downtown? Also, we will be arriving around 1:30pm in the afternoon. Thanks for your help!

9 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • Best Pharmacy in Los Cabos

by LJKleinMD Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Where is the best pharmacy (price, availability) in Los Cabos PLEASE? I am at La Vista Residences about 10 minutes from Esperanza.
      MUCHAS GRACIAS!

1 Answer Mar 13, 2014 at 4:43 PM
    • How high is the risk of natural disasters in Cabo?

by CaboChris18 Online Now Dec 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Chris. I would like to ask how safe Los Cabos is regarding natural disasters. I know there are hurricanes and earthquakes time and again in the area, but how strong are they and how much damage do they usually cause? How well do the buildings in Los Cabos cope with the forces of nature? Can you build your home to resist earthquakes and hurricanes there?

Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 12:56 AM
    • 35+ married couple (Acting younger)

by babydolldeoro Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Where to go if we want to party hard, dance, drink, etc. but would rather not be surrounded by the 20-25 yr old crowd?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    • do any pharmacies deliver to hotel

by tammypearce Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I have bad sinus allergies, we are staying a little ways out in pueblo bonito pacifica any chance of getting allergy meds delivered?

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Corridor to downtown Cabo?

by tahoett Online Now Nov 30, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Can anyone tell me what I SHOULD pay for a ~3.5 mile ride from Sunrock Hotel & Residences to central downtown Cabo. Sunrock is between the highway & the beach(by the hospital) and just past Home Depot(and before Costco). Do buses come out this way?

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    • touristgal's Profile Photo

Anyone in Cabo Nov 1st through 10th?

by touristgal Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Hi! My roommate is going to Cabo solo. She has been before but wants to meet up with people to party with. A young early 40's. She will be at the LA Estancia.

Thanks!

• touristgal's Profile Photo

First time alone traveler to Cabo

by touristgal Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Hi, I have a friend that is going to Cabo on the week end of Nov 9th. She is a friendly gal in her early 40's. This is the first time she has traveled alone and is a bit nervous about it. How safe at night is it to go out as a women? Are there any meet ups where she can meet other travelers? Any travel groups that she can join without feeling like a 5th wheel?Thanks!

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    • Cliff Diving and Ocean Swimming

by pedsEDrn Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Has anyone done cliff diving off Pelican Beach? We are going in October and are not sure what the water is like then?

• Airport Transfer

by CasandraFarley Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Do we need to get a rental car or will our hotel provide that? We are staying at the Marina in the Wyndham Cabo San Lucas resort.

5 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    • Cabo San Lucas - A safe and reasonable priced place for a honeymoon visit?

by m_rayash Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Hi there,

I am planning to visit Cabo San Lucas by October for 4 nights. I need firm advice on this place as i hear it is one of the top 5 tourist places coming from US. I am not a US citizen, i do want to know if it is not a dangerous place to be in if for e.g at night (as i do know this is mexico and lots of activity occurs) And is it an affordable place to be in or overly-priced in everything? I am not looking to spend much, except for sight seeing and chilling/swimming in the beach.

Appreciate your informative reply :)

2 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    • Traveling to cabo aug. 31st worried about the weather

by Cdice Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I've been watching the weather for my upcoming trip. I saw that there is hurricane ivo and that a tropical storm warning was in place. This has me a bit worried and wondering if I should cancel my trip. I arrive the 31st and it looks like the weather brightens up a bit. this is my first trip to cabo and was really looking forward to it. Help. Thank you,

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    • Typical weather for End of August

by suzeyq2u Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Hi, we are arriving next Friday, Aug 23 and I am wondering what the typical weather is. Weather.com says thunderstorms, and that seems abnormal. Thank you.

3 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    • Car rental

by robotgrass Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Is there anyone who can guarantee the cost of a car rental in writing, I keep reading horror stories of hidden insurance costs, conversion costs, specific Mexican laws... etc.
      I want to simply rent an economy car for one week and be sure of what i am going to pay.

Will any rental agency step forward?

Cheers
      Montreal

2 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    • PARTY&SPA IN ONE

by green_gal Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I want to party at the same time relax with a scenery where should i go? this weekend? is there a airfare+hotel that i can book.

7 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    • Safety

by patzhvner Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Is it safe for a 70+ year old couple to spend a week in Cabo San Lucas

3 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM
    • day use at an all inclusive

by imsunshine2day Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Are there any all inclusives that you can use for a day?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    • taxi or private transportation from airport

by imsunshine2day Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 1:25 PM

inexpensive private transportation

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    • acebruin's Profile Photo

Family Travel

by acebruin Online Now May 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM

hi folks, we will be visiting cabo in june for 4 nights... we are a party of 4 adults and 2 toddlers, 1.5 and 2.5 yr olds... we're actually staying in a resort in San Jose Del Cabo... any suggestions on kid friendly activities? how about kid friendly restaurants? would we need to rent a car? how much per day for renting a car? trying to figure out whether it would be better to rent a car than taking a cab or what not... we do have 2 toddlers traveling with us... thanks in advance...

• July All Inclusives

by Traver2013 Online Now Apr 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM

My boyfriend and I are looking to book an all-inclusive in July. We are looking at the Casita rooms at Secrets as they have a private plunge pool and sun deck. Previously at other resorts, we have to wake up at 7am (or earlier) just to leave towels on a pool chair and we don’t want to have to wake up so early on this trip. My question is, is this really necessary for this time of year? How busy are the all-inclusive? Should we spend the extra money to get a plunge pool and sun deck? or can we sleep in and still get a chair by the pool?

2 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    • Hotel recommendation in Cabo

by deeremike Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 9:15 AM

i plan to visit Cabo San Lucas in May and would like some recommendations for hotels within walking(safe walking) distance from the popular nightclubs and restaurants in Cabo. I would prefer one of the nicer hotels and don't mind paying the price. Thanks, Michael

1 Answer Apr 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    • Sailing

by trimple Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM

The resorts say sailing is nearby, but i cannot find anything saying what the sailing is. Can anyone with knowledge of sailing give me some idea of what is available?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    • Pueblo Bonito Pacifica thoughts?

by ashleysci3 Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:17 PM

My husband and I have planned a trip for the end of July and we think we are staying at this all inclusive hotel, unless we find some place that looks better. Were looking for any kind of adive or thoughts about this place. Good pools? How are the beaches? Food? Drinks? Clean hotel? Rooms? Overall thoughts on the hotel? Thanks for the adive and help!

10 Answers Mar 22, 2013 at 3:59 PM