Cabo San Lucas Travel Answers

change location
Travelbunnee's Profile Photo

Cabos vs. Puerto Vallarta

by Travelbunnee Online Now Jan 6, 2008 at 11:23 PM

Dear Cabo experts,

I'm desperately looking for a travel destination for a sisterly bonding week. As we are both into the beach and partying I thought either Cabo or PV would be a good choice. We are both about 30 years old and would prefer to stay clear of the gaggles of kids, college students etc. Essentially we would like to find an environment with people at least 25+. Would you happen to know which city may cater towards what we're looking for? There isn't that much information regarding this on the web. Thanks in advance,

A

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Cabos vs. Puerto Vallarta

by xymmot Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 3:31 AM

I enjoy Cabo much more as the community is smaller and you get to know people and the places to go, PV does have problem with security also and bonding in Cabo would be idea.

Re: General

by xymmot 1 minutes ago 

I have been trying to be the first to answer these questions that has been posted for over a year or two. So far I have gone back as far as 2006. So I am putting together a general answer if we do not know by now, the answer is mute and the future has caught up with the past. I hope to earn guru badges and well as expert badges as I move up in the ranks of my efforts to get rid of all questions to be answer. hope this is a good thing for you and yours and thank you for your reply and tips as I will pursuit this work for a better rating in VT.

cheers tommy x and thanks for the tip

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines