Cabo San Lucas Travel Answers

change location

What to do and where to stay for teenagers

by scheffelin Online Now May 14, 2007 at 11:15 AM

My husband & I are thinking of taking our 16 and 17 year old teenagers to Cabo this summer. Of course, they always want to do lots of activities and meet other teenagers on vacation. Can anyone suggest good hotels for us and tell us what to do? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: What to do and where to stay for teenagers

by xymmot Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Beach, beach and beach....although under age, it is easy to obtain alcohol there. so do what you believe is right for your child..Tour a little and then beach activites will keep them busy during the day. At night some resort activities might keep them busy.

Re: General

by xymmot 1 minutes ago 

I have been trying to be the first to answer these questions that has been posted for over a year or two. So far I have gone back as far as 2006. So I am putting together a general answer if we do not know by now, the answer is mute and the future has caught up with the past. I hope to earn guru badges and well as expert badges as I move up in the ranks of my efforts to get rid of all questions to be answer. hope this is a good thing for you and yours and thank you for your reply and tips as I will pursuit this work for a better rating in VT.

cheers tommy x and thanks for the tip

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines