Cabo San Lucas Travel Answers

change location

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica thoughts?

by ashleysci3 Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:17 PM

My husband and I have planned a trip for the end of July and we think we are staying at this all inclusive hotel, unless we find some place that looks better. Were looking for any kind of adive or thoughts about this place. Good pools? How are the beaches? Food? Drinks? Clean hotel? Rooms? Overall thoughts on the hotel? Thanks for the adive and help!

Quote & Answer
10 Answers
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica thoughts?

by xymmot Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:27 PM

The place looks great and one of the newer resorts. Only thing I don't prefer is that it is on the Pacific Ocean side and usually the water is rough, so be careful of undertow. I usually stay on the inlet side by. The marina at Villa de Parma and have afternoon drinks at a place call the office that is right on the beach. Food is fresh and plentiful, so if you don't like the inclusive go out and eat., but most all the resorts I been to we're great. Have a great time in Cabo.

Cheers tommy x

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo

by ViajesdelMundo Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

DO NOT FEAR!! I live in the area and we hv stayed there a couple times---it is THE most lovely place!! ambience, service, attitude of the staff, location, amenities, rooms, you name it!!

I am jealous!! ENJOY!!

1 member found this helpful

• Re: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica thoughts?

by ashleysci3 Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Thanks! If anyone knows oh anyother amazing all inclusive places to stay please let me know! Thanks again!

Be the first to rate this answer!

by ashleysci3 Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I've read somewhere just now that the only downfall is that you can't swim at the beach? Is that true?

by ViajesdelMundo Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Have you seen my review of PACIFICA? includes photo of the top pool which is wonderful.
    "TOP QUALITY CABO!" - Pueblo Bonito at Sunset Beach Tip by ViajesdelMundo

by ashleysci3 Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM

How come you can't swim at the beach there?

by ViajesdelMundo Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM

you can't swim at most of the local beaches because of the undertow and/or huge waves, depending upon the season; there are many stories of tourists who thought they could handle it and never seen alive again.......don't risk it.

further around the coast on the eastern side, into the Sea of Cortes' it is much calmer and further up the coast, toward where I live, there are beautiful beaches with calm seas (see my Los Barriles page)

• xymmot's Profile Photo

by xymmot Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM

VM advice is so spot on, Pacific side is less swimming and I myself advise not to because of the strong undertow and rough waters that is only on the Pacific side because of the steep drop off. This is the reason that it is good fishing just a few miles off shore. Also remember that at the Lovers Arch, the tides come in quicky and you do not want to be caught off guard there also.

cheers tommy x

• Usctwin's Profile Photo

by Usctwin Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Have you considered the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos? It is also one of their all-inclusives and is right near Lover's Beach. Swimming is OK here and you also have access to Lover's Beach, renting jet skis, parasailing, and many more water activities. You are close enough to town that you could walk if you wanted to and also close to the marina in case you decide you want to go fishing, or do some other activity on a boat. I stayed there this past May with my family and we had a great time. Another nice thing about Pueblo Bonitos is that you can eat at any of their resorts, so if you want to get off this property, you can try out the others. Check out my hotel review here - "Ideal setting and the price is right!" - Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Tip by Usctwin

And my other Cabo reviews can be found here - "Cabo San Lucas: The perfect quick getaway from LA!" - Cabo San Lucas by Usctwin

by ViajesdelMundo Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 3:59 PM

PACIFICA also has a free shuttle to town.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines