change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DinkaYa's Profile Photo

Storing valuables at Culebra

Culebra Oct 26, 2015 at 6:22 PM

We are planning on camping on Flamenco beach and wondering whether there would be a place to leave our passports and valuables.

• fscat's Profile Photo

exact location of Luquillo Beach

Luquillo Oct 25, 2015 at 7:42 PM

My family and I are looking for vacation rentals in Luquillo (close to the beach). This is our second trip to PR, and want a different experience than the first time in San Juan.
      We hear how beautiful and picturesque Luquillo Beach is and want to stay as close as possible. From my research so far, it doesn't seem that there are actual properties on the beach itself - everything seems to be at least a 1/4 mile away, does that seem correct? We don't want to be lugging beach equipment to and from a rental car everyday to drive over - we'd prefer to be right there.
      Also, we've noticed that alot of the properties and the main beach itself seem to close up by 7pm - is safety an issue? Everything I've read states that the area is just some sleepy town, but it seems quite like a precaution for a 'safe, sleepy beach town'.

Thanks as usual to this community for any answers.

• Silvia68's Profile Photo

San Juan Nov 17, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Hi can you recommend not expensive accomodation in center or near hear, we could easy reach tourist attractions on food?

• Car service in San juan

Puerto Rico Nov 1, 2015 at 5:28 AM

Looking for a car service to take two adults around San Juan and surrounding area. We would like to experience local areas and culture. Doesn't need to be a fancy car. English required. Recommendations appreciated.

Near Cabo Rojo