Cabinteely

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheapest Day Parking

Dublin Apr 7, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Any suggestions as to the cheapest parking from 10am- 6pm on a Friday please near to Temple Bar/Trinity College - at the moment the cheapest I can come up with is Hynes Yard at Euros 15 per day

Many thanx

more
    • Suggestions for itinerary please + Shell beach

Dublin Apr 6, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Somewhere I read that there is a beautiful shell beach on the outskirts of Dublin - any ideas please as to where it is

Having done the Dublin attractions I find I have a day before I get the flight back - any suggestions please as to what to see - max drive time 1.30 hours - I will have done Wicklow, Wexford. Into cute villages/towns but not churches/abbeys etc

more
    • Dublin stena port to connoly

Dublin Apr 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the best ways to reach connolly station from dublin stena port early in the morning at 5:30/ 6:00 Am and do they accept pound currency?

more
    • What it is absolutely necessary to visit in Dublin?

Dublin Apr 27, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hello,

I plan to go Dublin next year but first I want to organize my city-trip. For that purpose, I would like having your various opinion on this city. According to you, what is interesting to visit? Which is the most beautiful district ?And last question but not least : Where find we the most typical pubs?

Thanks to all for your help and I look forward to your notices

more