change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• PeterD84's Profile Photo

Outback Safari

by PeterD84 Online Now Dec 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM

How much is the outback safari in cabarete and do they have a website?

1 Answer Dec 12, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    • Safety on cabarete beach

by beachgirl2012 Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Was there a incident recently on cabarete beach involving 2 girls walking at night,
      We heard they we attacked but screamed and a security guard in a complex helped them??

• by miss__marymary Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 1:31 AM

What is a fun resort to stay in for a single woman in her 30s.

• staying at Serenity Del Sol winter 2012

by pepperpot53 Online Now Jul 22, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Can anyone give me info on this condo unit? How far from Cabarete , what kind of shopping, is it an easy walk to shopping. if you want email me jleeb@optonline.net.

1 Answer Mar 24, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    • prices

by gertandches Online Now Sep 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM

does any one know if food &alcohol are exspensive in cabarete?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2012 at 10:58 AM
    • lent

by vinneynine Online Now Jan 31, 2010 at 8:34 PM

from feb12 to feb19 could you let us know of any fairs,parades,or special interest things happening in cabarete sousa or close by on those dates. Also acurrency sheet on canadian money to DR paso. thanks for your help

• nicolesdad2's Profile Photo

Cash Machines ????????

by nicolesdad2 Online Now Jan 30, 2010 at 2:05 AM

My girlfriend is stopping at the Celvisma Paraiso , Anyone know if this place has an A.T.M. ? Are there A.T.M s on the streets or would she have to find a bank ? Many thanks, Nicolesdad2 (Mark)

1 Answer Jan 30, 2010 at 12:28 PM
    • spete123's Profile Photo

crime?

by spete123 Online Now Feb 8, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Hey, just wanted to see if anyone lives or has been to cabarete that can tell me what the crime is like there? I was thinking of buying a vacation home. Thanks!

7 Answers Apr 28, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    • Cabarete in August

by jentetur Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 5:32 AM

Hi!
      I'm concidering going to Cabarete in august/september, but I've heard that that is the main hurricane season. I'm wondering if it is as bad as everyone says it is, or if it is still possible to travel to Cabarete for diving, beach and so forth, or should I plan the trip for another time?

Thanks for any answers =)

3 Answers Dec 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM
    • Elithian's Profile Photo

Canyoning and other 'adventure' sports

by Elithian Online Now Nov 23, 2007 at 2:29 AM

Hi, I'm planning to visit Cabarete early January. Besides hitting the beaches, I'd also love to do some 'adventure' sports. Mountain biking is high on the list, but I'm also a sucker for canyoning. I checked activecabarete.com and it's mentioned there, but I can't find any details. Does anyone know if it is possible to go on a canyoning trip in Cabarete or anywhere else in the DR?

Other tips always welcome!

Many thanks...

5 Answers Dec 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM
    • New Resort Called Exotic Vacations DR !!!!!!!!!

by the_traveler20 Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 1:56 PM

Has anyone been to Exotic Vacations DR Resort ??????......
      I'm trying to go there in my summer vacations, i was looking at their site at www.exoticvacationsdr.com and it looks great but i want to know more and try opinions from persons that have been there...

Just reply if you have any information.........

2 Answers Jun 8, 2007 at 5:29 AM
    • hotel alegria or casa blanca

by wrightsville Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 7:25 PM

Can anyone give me any advice on which hotel to choose from? They both seem within my budget and close to each other. I will be in Cabarete for 10 days at the beginning of April and want to make sure I stay somewhere I will be comfortable. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

3 Answers Sep 1, 2007 at 3:53 PM
    • help with flight question?!!

by rescuej Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Please help me!! myself and four other friends are staying in Cabarete at the end of March '07. The problem we're running into is, we can save a large amount of money by flying into STI vs POP. My question is... How much money (US$)to take a bus or taxi from the STI airport to Cabarete? Is it feasable to do such a thing or should we just "bite the bullett so to speak and spend the extra cash and fly into POP? Secondly, I have seen on other forums that most people say to bring around 1000 us dollars per couple for the week,however,those forums were from 2-3 years ago. Has the cost gone up or stayed the same? Thanks for you help!!

3 Answers Feb 21, 2007 at 9:36 AM
    • Day Spas

by mountainpuddles Online Now Dec 26, 2006 at 5:26 PM

Hi I am travelling to Cabarete with hubby for kitesurfing at the end of January. I was hoping someone might be able to recommend a day spa they have used in the past. Thanks, Becky

2 Answers Dec 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM
    • Tours

by Mikevanhoeijen Online Now Oct 5, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Could anybody recommend us a good agency to book excursions. We want to see more about the DR than only Cabarete.

We heard some bad stuff about Freddie tours.

4 Answers Jan 9, 2007 at 2:47 PM
    • Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete, Dominican Repulic

by brichards Online Now Sep 27, 2006 at 1:41 PM

My family is planning on traveling to this resort in June of 2007. Has anybody traveled here before? Is this a good resort for family? Is it a nice resort and was the wait staff nice?

3 Answers Jan 29, 2007 at 4:56 PM
    • Ocean Manor Resort

by rumrunner50 Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 9:54 AM

I am planning a vacation for my wife at the Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete. Does anyone know about it and can you tell me what it is like. We will be going in Jan. 2007 with friends. What are the things to do in Cabarete besides windsurfing?

6 Answers Feb 26, 2007 at 4:44 PM
    • hotel

by alwaysLate Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 5:12 PM

Any advice about where to stay in cabarete? I'm going on friday

2 Answers Jun 3, 2008 at 2:42 PM
    • hotel

by alwaysLate Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 3:29 PM

1 Answer Dec 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM
    • hotel

by alwaysLate Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 10:01 AM

• e_crowe's Profile Photo

Suggest a Beauty Salon

by e_crowe Online Now Apr 21, 2006 at 8:56 AM

Can anyone suggest a beauty salon where I can get a bikini wax?

2 Answers Apr 21, 2006 at 7:46 PM
    • Cabarete Hotels

by jfavs19 Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 12:40 PM

I heard that many hotels in Cabarete don't allow for you to bring guests to your room. I understand the rationale being that they do not want to cater to prostitution, but what if a young single gent like myself meets someone through more conventional means? I cannot have them to my room? I am staying at Villa Taina, which I understand to be one of Cabarete's finest, making this seem even more uncertain. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

1 Answer Jan 21, 2006 at 2:15 PM
    • viva wyndham tangerine

by PAM2006 Online Now Jan 15, 2006 at 8:00 AM

i am looking to go to DR in early September.Any info on the Viva Wyndham Tangerine hotel and the weather. Also travelling with children is there plenty of activities. Thanks

• New year

by Chavannes Online Now Dec 7, 2005 at 2:27 AM

I go with 3 of my friends to Cabarete from the 29th of december to the 6 of Janury. If someone know where can we make a BIG party for New Year and a few bar for the rest of the journey.. Thank you and see you in Cabarete. Sorry for my pretty bad English, I speak French!!

1 Answer Dec 13, 2005 at 10:13 PM
    • Strad's Profile Photo

Beach recommendations, Cabarete? Housing in general?

by Strad Online Now Aug 17, 2005 at 6:40 AM

Hi, I live in USA I would like to go to Dominican Republic for my Thanksgive week. Where is the hot spot a beachalers, I heard Cabarete is beautiful. Also, what is the rental for private apartment there?

Thanks all in advance!

Strad

4 Answers Jan 4, 2010 at 2:44 AM
    • plz help! need 2 know wot weather in cabarete is like in jan?

by po2005 Online Now Jun 25, 2005 at 12:57 PM

can anyone help? i really really need to know wot the weather is like in cabarete at the beginning ov january.
      i would be grateful if some one who has ben at this time ov yr could respond to this ?
      thanx

• Bahia De Arenas

by JPPR Online Now Mar 14, 2005 at 9:55 AM

Have anybody stayed or seen Bahia de Arenas complex? How is the beach in that area? Planning to visit Cabarete with my family in June and will renting a villa in Bahia de Arenas.

3 Answers Dec 31, 2005 at 8:11 AM
    • Traveling to Punta end of Feb

by biscy Online Now Jan 20, 2005 at 8:44 AM

Traveling to Punta the end of February. This is our second time (my fiance' and I) Staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach/Caribe - how is this place?? Stayed at the Allegra in 2000 and we loved it but wanted to try something different. Anyone else going down at that time???

5 Answers Apr 5, 2005 at 9:29 AM
    • Caberete- what is it like?

by mizz_moo Online Now Dec 12, 2004 at 7:14 AM

Hi to all!! I will be going to caberete next year january. i would like to find out about the weather and activities that can be done in the area? I like scuba diving snorkelling, jet skiing and i like going on safari's and investigating the area. any suggestions!! thanks

3 Answers Dec 20, 2004 at 11:24 PM
    • power situation in Cabarete

by blueskysailor Online Now Jul 21, 2004 at 10:24 PM

How is the current power crisis in the DR affecting Cabarete? Jim

2 Answers Aug 24, 2005 at 1:42 PM