Cabarete Travel Answers

change location

help with flight question?!!

by rescuej Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Please help me!! myself and four other friends are staying in Cabarete at the end of March '07. The problem we're running into is, we can save a large amount of money by flying into STI vs POP. My question is... How much money (US$)to take a bus or taxi from the STI airport to Cabarete? Is it feasable to do such a thing or should we just "bite the bullett so to speak and spend the extra cash and fly into POP? Secondly, I have seen on other forums that most people say to bring around 1000 us dollars per couple for the week,however,those forums were from 2-3 years ago. Has the cost gone up or stayed the same? Thanks for you help!!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Escottinsosua's Profile Photo

RE: help with flight question?!!

by Escottinsosua Online Now Feb 9, 2007 at 12:22 PM

Cost for a cab is 60-75 US dollars. If you bargain well you may get closer to the lowest price around which is 60 and if you are terrible you may pay as much as 80 which I have seen people pay.

Stop at QuiXotes Restaurant in Sosua one day and ask for Scott

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: help with flight question?!!

by huguio26 Online Now Feb 20, 2007 at 6:25 AM

hello , i am dominican living in santo domingo , the taxy cost STI to cabarete is around 250 or 300 us dollars if take a yellow mini bus taxy for all ,now you can know it is feasableor not , if you want any help when you get here just call me , my email is muelito69@hotmail.com ,and my name is hugo , bye

• RE: RE: help with flight question?!!

by rescuej Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 9:36 AM

wow! thats a hudge difference from 60-75 us dollars the other guy said.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines