Cabanatuan City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Cabanatuan City Travel Answer Locations

• TinaH24's Profile Photo

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

Cabanatuan City Apr 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • Cabanatuan to Manila

Cabanatuan City Mar 14, 2014 at 9:45 PM

We're planning to visit Cabanatuan after we go to Baler. What bus can we take going back to Manila?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 3:55 AM
    • RegJones's Profile Photo

Condo Rental

Cabanatuan City Feb 18, 2014 at 5:35 AM

I am looking for a site that shows short term condo rentals in Cabanatuan city. I would like to rent one for a month while i visit. Can anyone help please.
      Thank you

4 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • convair990's Profile Photo

How to get to Cabanatuan City from NAIA Airport?

Cabanatuan City Aug 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Hey, guys. My name is Pedro and I live in Brazil. In some weeks I am planning to travel to the Philippines, more specifically to Cabanatuan. How I can get a bus to there from NAIA? I read that there have a bus station close to the airport, at Pasay, am I right? Do you know, more or less, how much it will cost to me to get a bus to there?

Thanks in advance!

5 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    • need to go to clark pampanga airport from cabanatuan city

Cabanatuan City Mar 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM

hi i am planning to schedule my flight in clark pampanga but i really dont know how can i get there by simply riding a bus is there any bus that travels from cabanatuan to clark pampanga?thanks!

3 Answers May 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    • connectingsouls's Profile Photo

Places to see in Cabanatuan

Cabanatuan City Jan 23, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Hi, I am coming from India for an official visit in the city of Cabanatuan (26 Jan to 02 Feb). It is my first visit to Philipinnes.

I will be free to do sight seeing on Sunday. I would like to know which places can I see in the city-forts, museums, parks. Other weekdays, I will be free after 5.30 pm and would like to know if it is safe to roam around in the city and what can i see. I am a vegetarian (not eat fish,pork,chicken) and wondering if any restaurant serves vegetarian food.

Thanks
      Connecting souls

5 Answers Jan 30, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    • flyers737's Profile Photo

Cabanatuan trip guide

Cabanatuan City Jun 15, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Hye, Im planning to visit Cabanatuan somewhere in July . Can anyone provide and info how to get there from Clark airport to Cabanatuan city? How much the fare cost for taxi or bus to get there? Any recomended hotel with good quality to stay at Cabanatuan.

3 Answers Jul 1, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    • joshdavid44's Profile Photo

i want to visit cabanatuan

Cabanatuan City Jun 11, 2012 at 5:14 AM

i wish to visit a friend there at cabanatuan city but dont know how to get there i wish to take a bus from manila going there would you please help me find a bus and how much would i cost me??? i'm a student so i am expecting a student discount.. thank you...

4 Answers Jun 28, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    • best way to go to cabanatuan city from manila by bus

Cabanatuan City Jan 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I will be going to cabanatuan city nueva ecija by bus, what is the most favorable bus line either from cubao or pasay should i ride? how long would be the travel time and how much? thank you and more power!

2 Answers Jan 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    • Baguio to Cabanatuan

Cabanatuan City May 11, 2011 at 8:24 AM

visiting sagada and finishing at baguio. is there a bus from baguio to cabanatuan city? Cost? travel time? and bus times? thank you in advance for any assistance you may have :)

1 Answer May 12, 2011 at 8:26 PM
    • How to go to Cabanatuan from Pampanga?

Cabanatuan City Aug 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Hi, pls help me with the directions. I need to go to Cabanatuan. Bus travel is what I prefer. Do you know where the terminal in Pampanga is, going to Cabanatuan? I'm actually staying near SM City Clark. How much is the cost for the bus? How long is the travel time. Thanks.

• solitary_wanderer's Profile Photo

Advise on Concepcion, Tarlac to Cabanatuan City to San Fernando, Pampanga routes

Cabanatuan City Jul 16, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Hi! I'll be traveling central luzon using the above-mentioned route this August. Any idea on how to get in this route? I'll be commuting. How about the travel time for each routes. Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 19, 2010 at 8:13 PM
    • travel agencies in cabanatuan city

Cabanatuan City Jul 12, 2010 at 7:57 AM

where can i get a VERY VERY rush passport?as in rush, like 3-6 days, i can have it n. how much it will cost me?khit mejo me kamahalan. what are the things i have to prepare?kindly response immediately..thank u

1 Answer Jul 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM
    • realmercy's Profile Photo

Coming to meet the Aeta People

Cabanatuan City Nov 3, 2008 at 2:21 PM

On my next visit to the Philippines I would like to meet the native Aetas. Can someone tell me a good place to start my visit? Thanks for the help.
      Joseph

1 Answer Nov 7, 2008 at 12:40 PM
    • Travel Agents in Cabanatuan Malls

Cabanatuan City Sep 3, 2008 at 1:46 PM

About four years ago, my friends (we are all from USA) went to the mall in the highway, the mall is located going towards Santa Rosa or Gapan from Cabanatuan just passed the Cabanatuan Cemetery.....and we found a nice travel agency in that mall, DO YOU GUYS KNOWS THEIR NAME OR PHONE NUMBERS? OR ANY TRAVEL AGENCY IN CABANATUAN, we will visit in January 2009 and from Manila, we want to book a flights plus hotel accomodations to Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore, we know that to buy tickets in Philippines is much better rate than booking here in USA. Any help will be appreciated........and yes, we give you t-shirts and chocolates just for helping us find the phone numbers or names of local travel agencies there in Cabanatuan. Thank You!

7 Answers Sep 10, 2008 at 4:02 PM
    • help going to cabanatuan.

Cabanatuan City Jun 29, 2008 at 4:18 AM

i would like to go to wesleyan up in cabanatuan city. I would like to know what options i have going there. Im from Manila and would like to ask for assistance. e.g. Bus stations/terminals that go to and from there.. what would their last trip be approximately.. so i can plan on my departure and arrival time since i won't be staying there overnight.

i have heard that there is a bus station in Pasay that goes to Cabanatuan. where in pasay is it located? Is it near Pasay Rotonda? and where would the stop be in Cabanatuan and from Cabanatuan what can i take to go to Wesleyan UP.

Thank you in advance for the assistance :)

3 Answers Jun 11, 2012 at 5:22 AM
    • Apartment or a Home for rent in Cabanatuan City

Cabanatuan City Apr 2, 2008 at 12:24 AM

I'm looking for a 2-3 bedrrom apartment or house with a backyard (so preferably a house) that my son can play in. What is the going rate and I'm looking in the city proper (near Good Samaritan or NEUST). Any assistance would be appreciated.

• buying a tricycle for income in cabanatuan city

Cabanatuan City Mar 14, 2008 at 6:29 PM

This is such a crazy question, but we need some help! A dear friend wants to buy a tricycle in Cabanatuan city as an income source for her son and herself. We think the price she was given is quite high. Does anyone know how much one of these motorcycles should cost, or would you be able to recommend a website w/information? thank you. Please e-mail barbararidge@bellsouth.net

1 Answer Mar 14, 2008 at 7:49 PM
    • Cabanatuan Hotel Search

Cabanatuan City May 9, 2007 at 5:49 PM

somebody told me there is a Hotel Grego in Cabanatuan City. I tried looking at the net but can't find it.Can you please provide me address, telephone, celfone, email ad or fax?

Reply to my email alrey6@yahoo.com

Thanks

alrey6

1 Answer May 19, 2008 at 3:43 AM
    • Visiting a friend in Cabanatuan city?

Cabanatuan City Feb 19, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Can you provide me a hotel in the tourist area where I could stay in canatuan city?

2 Answers Dec 31, 2007 at 4:03 PM
    • NewOrderSillyShow's Profile Photo

Internet cafes in Cabanatuan?

Cabanatuan City Oct 23, 2006 at 7:11 PM

Need to know if there are any internet cafes there? Anybody got the scoop? Thanks for any info.

2 Answers Oct 24, 2006 at 12:40 AM
    • car rental agencies is Cabanatuan City

Cabanatuan City Jun 26, 2006 at 10:16 PM

I would be doing a survey in Cabanatuan City, San Jose City and Santiago City. I plan to commute from Manila to Cabanatuan City afterwhich I would be going to the above mentioned places by car. Kindly suggest car rental agencies in Cabanatuan City which I can contact?

• how to travel by car

Cabanatuan City Feb 25, 2006 at 8:51 AM

Its my 1st time to visit the province. I'll be bringing a car and im driving. What's the best route to take in going to cabanatuan? What provinces do i pass? do i go via the north luzon expressway and go all the way till the end? after that then what?

thanks for the help! =)

4 Answers Jul 9, 2006 at 7:36 PM
    • Room in Cabanatuan

Cabanatuan City Nov 10, 2005 at 11:44 AM

Hi. I am planning on visiting Cabanatuan for a month, from December 15. I am trying to learn to understand and speak Tagalog. I am looking for a room. Any information would be appreciated. I am a graduate student in Linguistics at University of Texas. I am a 56-year-old male.
      Thanks.
      Nelson Bank
      banknelson@hotmail.com

• Travel Agent

Cabanatuan City Apr 4, 2005 at 10:27 PM

May I know list of travel agents in Cabanatuan? Have plan to visit the City. Thanks

1 Answer Aug 30, 2005 at 10:55 PM
    • Apartment Rental Rates in Cabanatuan City

Cabanatuan City Jan 9, 2005 at 1:30 AM

I am planning to stay in Cabanatuan City for a year to study. My two kids (ages 7 & 9) are also going to study there temporarily. I just want to know the current rental rates of a typical apartment near the school or the city proper in Cabanatuan. Your assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you. Teresa

1 Answer Feb 17, 2005 at 10:48 AM
    • How do I get to Cabanatuan from Manila

Cabanatuan City Nov 28, 2004 at 10:17 PM

Hi, I will be travelling in the Philippines in December. My Grampa was captured at Corregidor and held at Cabanatuan before taking a Hell Ship to Japan and it is very important for me to see this American Memorial at Cabanatuan. I have a book on the Philippines and it has no advice for travel to Cabanatuan. I would like to know what my options are to travel to Cabanatuan City from Manila, how much each option costs and also how to get to the Memorial from Cabanatuan city. Any advice is very much appreciated! Thanks, Christine

6 Answers Jul 9, 2006 at 3:51 AM