Cabanatuan City Travel Answers

change location

need to go to clark pampanga airport from cabanatuan city

by eunina Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 4:51 PM

hi i am planning to schedule my flight in clark pampanga but i really dont know how can i get there by simply riding a bus is there any bus that travels from cabanatuan to clark pampanga?thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: need to go to clark pampanga airport from cabanatuan city

by davidjo Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Easy, take any bus going from Cabanatuan to Manila and get off at DAU, then get a jeepney to Clark Airport.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • bongski's Profile Photo

by bongski Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 4:46 AM

most of the cabanatuan -manila bus route does not pass Dau. They usually take the maharlika highway the slow route which does not pass by pampanga. Only some buses which uses the SCETEX-NLEX may pass by Dau but I'm not sure which one.

bong

• iam_rn's Profile Photo

by iam_rn Online Now May 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM

From Cabanatuan City, you can either (1) take a Manila-bound bus that will go through SCTEX or (2) take a jeep or van bound for Tarlac City. These will both pass through Zaragoza and La Paz. If you take the first option, tell the driver to let you off before they exit to SCTEX. From there, take a jeepney to Tarlac CIty Proper. For both options, tell the Tarlac City-bound jeepney driver to let you off at MacArthur highway where you can catch any bus coming from the north (i.e. Pangasinan, La Union, Ilocos) and is bound for Manilla or Pasay or Cubao and will pass by Dau. Remember to ask the bus driver as soon as the bus door opens if they will pass by Dau. When in Dau, get off at the central terminal and take a trike or a jeepney to Clark. Negotiate the trike ride because they tend to overcharge tourists, local and foreign alike. Hope this helps!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Cabanatuan City Travel Answer Locations