Bydgoszcz Travel Answers

change location

buses from Bydgoszcz to gdansk

by conormc21 Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 3:06 AM

im landing in Bydgoszcz on the 13th of june at 21.30. i want to get to gdansk but the next train seems to be at 02.30.. is there a bus service that will get me there or does anyone have any ideas...please help!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • cubsur's Profile Photo

Re: buses from Bydgoszcz to gdansk

by cubsur Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I don't have access to all my information but from recall I doubt very much there is any bus at that hour. One of the joys of low cost air travel is landing in remote airports late at night with no means of onwards travel.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: buses from Bydgoszcz to gdansk

by dariano22 Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I do not think there is any bus connection to gdansk at this hour .
    For me the only solution is to spend time till 1.00 AM in Mc Donalds at Swietej trojcy street number 32 (the only which is opened in Bydgoscz till 1.00 AM) and then take the taxi to main railway station and wait for the train you mentioned . MC Donalds is 1400 m by walk from Main railway station Bydgoszcz Glowna.
    Here you have locations
    mapa.targeo.pl/Mapa_Polski,2...
    point A is MC DOnalds . Point B is Railway station Bydgoszcz Glowna

• evaanna's Profile Photo

by evaanna Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM

There are transportation firms in Poland that offer minibuses for hire. If you found 6 more people who would like to travel with you, you could book a mini-bus. I will give you a link to firms in the area (between Gdansk and Bydgoszcz).

• evaanna's Profile Photo

by evaanna Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Here it is:
    katalog.trojmiasto.pl/komuni...
    There are a number of firms that offer these services so you could call or e-mail them and find out their prices. It is also possible to take a taxi of course but it is going to be expensive for just one person. Please let me know what you have arranged, OK?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines