Bùzios Travel Answers

change location
Tanjavd's Profile Photo

Best areas to stay in Buzios?

by Tanjavd Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 4:49 AM

Which areas are the best to stay in Buzios? Closest to transport, restaurants and best beaches?
Any reccommendations for budget hotels/poussadas?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • luca76's Profile Photo

RE: Best areas to stay in Buzios?

by luca76 Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 5:07 AM

hi Tania!!!
    i just stayed in buzios,but just for 1 day, i think it's quiet city, so don't worry so much, there is an international hostel, and u can stay there, anyway i can suggest to u to go to Arrarrial do Cabo too, i takes about20 min. from Buzios by bus, and go to prahia da forno, it's very nice one, so quiet, in a wonderful small bay, i think u will have good time!!!
    ciao
    Luca

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Mazely's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Best areas to stay in Buzios?

by Mazely Online Now Nov 21, 2006 at 12:44 PM

There are many many hotels in Buzios itself...

A place I like very much there is Joao Fernandes Beach, there are great hotels there. Geriba beach is more famous, but some weekends it gets to crowded.

I would suggest you to stay in Joao Fernandes, or even close to downtown (Rua das Pedras). You could go walking from downtown (where the water's not that good to swim) to "swimmeable" beaches, not far from there.

I've no doubt about Rua das Pedras/downtown being the best place, considering restaurants, shops and nightlife. If you're not going with car, I really recommend you to stay there.

ET: Don't lose the mexican restaurant (Guapo Loco) and the crepe one (Chez Michou). A great thing to do is the cruise (takes half a day); you can chose the yacht close to Rua das Pedras (Praia dos Ossos). It's not expensive and it's a very nice experience.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines