Bùzios Travel Answers

change location

Transfers from Rio to Buzios

by melis4 Online Now May 20, 2004 at 10:55 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows about how much a transfer from a hotel in Ipanema to a hotel in Buzios should cost me. Also if you have the names and contact information of any companies that provide these transfers, it would be helpful. Thanks!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Elainehead's Profile Photo

Re: Transfers from Rio to Buzios

by Elainehead Online Now May 20, 2004 at 4:12 PM

Hello! Hotels and "pousadas" (inns) provide a transfer service from the airport or your hotel in Rio to Búzios, so check rates with your hotel in Búzios. Average prices, in luxury air-condioned cars R$ 120 per person (round-trip: Rio/Búzios/Rio) and in vans/bus R$ 70 per person (round-trip: Rio/Búzios/Rio). Info found at the web site: buziosonline.com.br/home/eng... "Pousadas" list: buziosonline.com.br/home/por...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Transfers from Rio to Buzios

by melis4 Online Now May 20, 2004 at 4:28 PM

Thank you for the information. I have checked out these websites...but the pousada I'm staying at has quoted me80 USD for a car (2 people) one way....which is double what I have read it should cost. Is there any way to go through another company or agency. Thanks again.

• dargains's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Transfers from Rio to Buzios

by dargains Online Now May 20, 2004 at 5:43 PM

Just take a regurlar bus., go to Rodoviaria Novo Rio, the intermunicipal bus station in Rio, take a cab for 30 reias from your hotel, or The Real Bus for abou 5 reias, and then take a bus from Rio to Buzios for about 30 reais

• Elainehead's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Transfers from Rio to Buzios

by Elainehead Online Now May 20, 2004 at 6:22 PM

Oh I think they are trying to rip you off... Most transfer companies do not show their rates online, but I found this one which seems to offer very reasonable prices. However, their site is in Portuguese. Rio to Búzios: R$ 40 per person Rio/Búzios/Rio: R$ 70 per person (promotional rate) buziosturismo.com/travelbuzi...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines