Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Logistic question

Bucharest 45 minutes ago

Hi,

I am planning a one and a half week vacation in Romania in September. I will be traveling by myself. My itinerary is Bucharest, Brasov, Rasnov, Bran castle, Sighisoara, and Sibiu. I also want to see the Bucovina painted monasteries. However, I am not sure if I have enough time, even if I allocate two weeks for Romania, if I include the Bucovina painted monasteries. I am wondering if one and a half week is sufficient to cover all the places mentioned. Is there a bus or train system that connects all these places? I am not a good driver so I prefer not to drive. Finally, is there an airport in Sighisoara or Sibiu?

Thank you

more
    • TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Need advice - 2 weeks itenary

Romania 23 hours ago

I have a first draft of my Romanian itenary. My husband and I are flying to Bucharest and renting a car. actually we have 18 full days, but we want to leave 4 days for Serbia, so this is the plan.

1-2. From airport we take the car and go to Brasov for 2 nights

3-4. 2 nights in Sigishoara

5. one night in Suceava, we want to see painted monasteries

6-8 Going to Cluj for 3 nights, first day here will be a lot of driving - we are making a detour to Sapanta

9-10 Sibui

11 Timisoara

12-15 Serbia

16 long road to Sinaia.

17-18 Bucharest

Meanwhile it looks a little bit frightening even for me :)

Especially that I heard that travelling by Romanian roads can be very slow.

Meanwhile I checked times on google, and hope it'll be close to real. And I realize that sometimes we'll have pretty long hours in the car.

So what do you think? Any suggestions (except that I'm crazy, that are old news) are welcome :)

more

Car or no car in the city?

Bucharest Mar 3, 2015 at 3:39 AM

Hi everybody,
      I'll be coming in May to Romania and want to rent a car to see the country. But first/last couple of days I'll spend in Bucharest. So I wonder - maybe it's better to take the car later and return it earlier? How is traffic/ parking/ is it difficult to get from/to the airport? Our flights will be in the late evening hours, so what transportation is possible after 9 p.m.?
      Thank you beforehand ...

more

Car or no car in the city?

Bucharest Mar 3, 2015 at 3:39 AM

Hi everybody,
      I'll be coming in May to Romania and want to rent a car to see the country. But first/last couple of days I'll spend in Bucharest. So I wonder - maybe it's better to take the car later and return it earlier? How is traffic/ parking/ is it difficult to get from/to the airport? Our flights will be in the late evening hours, so what transportation is possible after 9 p.m.?
      Thank you beforehand ...

more
    • regarding buzau

by jermayne Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 6:10 AM

where can I go to have some fun in buzau? can you recommend me any clubs/bars?

3 Answers Oct 14, 2005 at 11:48 PM
    • Tom1971's Profile Photo

Vulcanii noroiosi

by Tom1971 Online Now May 30, 2003 at 4:24 AM

Astia sint in buzau,nu? Daca da, cum pot sa ajung la vulcanii? adica care este cea mai aproape gara, si cit tre sa ma duc pe jos sau cu masina/autobus. ok, mersi, Tom

2 Answers May 31, 2003 at 4:16 AM