Buxton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Thanks but I need a little more...

by bosslady016 Online Now Jan 9, 2004 at 9:49 PM

Thanks to everyone who answered my last question, in particular Joe who was super helpful. I just need a little more info. My friend and I who are going to London decided that we will stay in a county closer to London and travel to Derbyshire for a day trip instead of staying there and paying rail into London for 4 days. But, if we stay in like a county that's only like half an hour out of London, can we get a cab into the city? How much is it, I live in a small town so I don't know anything about cabs, much less London cabs. I still need lots more info about transportation. THANKS THANKS THANKS! If all Europeans are as friendly as you guys- I'm twice as excited! PS- Is Europeans politcally correct?

8 Answers May 3, 2007 at 2:30 PM
    • Travel in Europe--United Kingdom--Derbyshire--Buxton

by bosslady016 Online Now Jan 9, 2004 at 8:51 AM

I am having a terrible time finding accurate information about transportation for my trip to London. I don't want to stay in London because it's too expensive. I want to stay in a surrounding county, I chose Derbyshire because of the beautiful pictures I've seen and that it contains many of the sightseeing places I want to go including Lyme Park. However, I can't find how far it is from Derbyshire to London. How far is it? What are the different transportations to get there and how much do they cost? Is there another surrounding county you would recommend?

8 Answers Jan 9, 2004 at 4:01 PM
    • Vickster's Profile Photo

Please help!

by Vickster Online Now Dec 2, 2002 at 9:21 AM

Can anyone tell me what Buxon in Derbyshire, UK is well known for? Cheers.

7 Answers Jan 14, 2006 at 2:17 PM