change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Butuan City Travel Answer Locations

• Travel Time

Butuan City Apr 16, 2014 at 4:50 AM

How many hours the travel time from cebu port to nasipit port by ferry..tnx.

4 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 8:40 AM
    • Travel Time

Butuan Apr 16, 2014 at 4:39 AM

How many hours the travel time from cebu to butuan by ferry boat and how much the fare?tnx.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    • need one bedroom apartment

Butuan Feb 6, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Hi to all,

Merun bang naka alam sa inyu ng one bedroom apartment sa butuan city? I will truly appreciate any information about this na pwede nyung masabi sa akin. Thank you very much!

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 7:14 AM
    • safety for forgieners traveling there

Butuan Jan 3, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I have been given information that there is probable kidnapping and theft in butuan/ please let me know the real story!!!! thank u

7 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM
    • Looking to rent a self driving car

Butuan City Dec 9, 2013 at 7:07 PM

from 28. December 2013 till 4. of January 2014
      Who can help

6 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    • MaeChelou's Profile Photo

what are the very own foods and drinks in butuan city?

Butuan City Nov 29, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I was planning to write an article about butuan city for the DPSA (Doon Po sa Amin). Its a competition of bringing good things about your city and its uniqueness.

3 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 2:57 AM
    • is it safe for foreigners to come and visit butuan?

Butuan City Oct 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM

We are scheduled to come and join my cousins wedding in Butuan i wanted to know if its wise to bring my husband along .. we will be staying there for 2 nights then fly the day after the wedding.Ive bever been there so im so curious how will it be for my husband, im mean his safety.

3 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 8:42 AM
    • hello

Butuan City Apr 5, 2013 at 7:18 PM

how many hour can i take from butuan city to placer surigao city? tnx

2 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 10:03 PM
    • MikeF74's Profile Photo

Helping Butuan

Butuan City Mar 25, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I am planning my second trip to Butuan in June. I have friends in Alviola Village where I will be staying. If possible, I plan to stay there for a long time. I want to get involved with your community by volunteering, so to help the beautiful people of Butuan. How can I help you?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 8:31 PM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Butuan City

Butuan Mar 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

Me and my mom is going to Butuan City this June for 3 days. Can you suggest a good hotel and itinerary as well?

Thank you in advance!

Haydee

6 Answers Mar 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    • car rental

Butuan City Jan 4, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I may be leaving for Butuan late this month or early nxt month. . .been trying to find any car rental online am not that succesful. . .am wondering is there anybody who can help me find a car rental company in Butuan? Please kindly include the company name and contact number or if there where anybody privately owned that I can rent. I will be driving the car am used to be driving in Manila. I may be needing the car for like a week or 2

2 Answers Jan 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    • dinosaurs

Butuan City Mar 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM

i heard theres a show or something that s related to a dinosaur were can i get info about that event

3 Answers Mar 23, 2012 at 3:10 AM
    • What is the name of the hotel by the bus terminal

Butuan City Feb 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM

My wife and I stayed in a hotel directly across the street from the bus terminal in 2008. I cannot remember the name. I think it was something like The Lotus Flower, but know that is not exactly correct. We walked directly across the street with our luggage to the entrance of the hotel. Does anyone know the name of it?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    • Cosmicomic's Profile Photo

Trying to remember the name of a pension house in Butuan

Butuan City Oct 12, 2011 at 6:33 AM

Just what the title says...I stayed at a pension house in Butuan for a night back in April '10. The company arranged and paid for it so the name didn't really stick. All I remember is that it was not in a bustling area of the city; in fact it was gated just like a private residence. There were only a few rooms (8 I think) and they were lined up on one side of the gated lot. The reception area was separate and in the middle of the lot along with their small cafe. The cost was around P900-P1000. I'm asking because I'm going to Butuan next month and would like to stay there again. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 16, 2011 at 12:33 AM
    • Self drive car for hire

Butuan City Sep 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Hi butuanon, we well be in butuan this October 2011 please if any can till where we can hire a car than are self drive. And how much per day. Please need a reply. thanks a lot.

1 Answer Jan 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    • first time travel

Butuan City Jun 15, 2011 at 5:17 AM

im going toing to butuanfor 2weeks can anyone tell me if 50,000 pesos is enough spending money to b comfortable for 2 people hotel is allready paid for just want to know if thats enuogh spending money any help would b greatly appreciated

4 Answers Jul 15, 2011 at 3:34 PM
    • bhebie's Profile Photo

car hire company

Butuan City Apr 11, 2011 at 11:17 AM

hi, just want to know if there is a licenced car hire company in butuan city,,i would like to hire from a realiable company when i am there.
      many thanks.

2 Answers Jan 4, 2013 at 1:50 AM
    • going to butuan

Butuan City Mar 16, 2011 at 12:33 AM

hello, we will be going to butuan this april and want to know the best possible route in going there from negros occidental. What is the best entry point? cebu or dumaguete?

• 2011 trip

Butuan City Oct 12, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I'm going to be in Butuan in 2011, I am meeting someone there, I have a guide lined up and I feel good about things, well so far. I still have to find a place to stay. I'm looking between the Royal Plaza and the Luxury Hotel just down the road. I know the Luxury Hotel is cheaper which I like but I get the feeling that the Royal Plaza is nicer. Has anyone stayed at the Luxury Hotel and if so how was it, is it nice, clean, safe...? How is the Royal Plaza? I really would like to know as much as I can about both! Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 21, 2010 at 10:13 PM
    • need help

Butuan City Jun 29, 2010 at 8:13 AM

We will visit butuan soon but we don't have an idea about the place.
      Would you recommend a good place to stay.. nice place and cheaper one.?
      We will spend 2 nights and 3 days. Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 29, 2010 at 11:49 PM
    • jasondoropan's Profile Photo

need some suggestion for our Oct'10 butuan trip

Butuan City Jun 29, 2010 at 6:32 AM

HI,

We will be traveling to Butuan this October and its our first time. Please help us out with our accomodation. We are looking for a cheap but nice hotel with swimming pool for 2 nights, Oct 2 and 3. Please send us those hotel's websites or contacts and/or room rates. Also what are the places must see and food must taste in Butuan.

Many thanks guys. I hope we'll have a fun vacation in your place.

justine

1 Answer Jul 1, 2010 at 6:28 PM
    • jerich's Profile Photo

taxi contact number?

Butuan City Nov 11, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Hi do you have the taxi phone number?I need this when I landed at butuan airport?Thanks in advance!!!

5 Answers Nov 22, 2009 at 1:43 PM
    • jerich's Profile Photo

Taxi at the airport

Butuan City Nov 22, 2008 at 5:17 AM

Is there available taxi in the airport that can bring us to the hotel?Or do we need to call them first?Thanks

1 Answer Aug 11, 2009 at 3:02 PM
    • jerich's Profile Photo

hotel rates

Butuan City Nov 22, 2008 at 5:11 AM

does anyone know the rates of this hotels? 1.) Balanghai hotel?
      2.)Inland resort?
      3.)Dotties Hotel?
      We are not looking for luxury as long as they have comfortable beds and good showers?Thanks for your help.

3 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    • realmercy's Profile Photo

directions from Butuan City to Bayugan City

Butuan City Aug 7, 2008 at 3:35 PM

Can someone tell give me advice on what type of transportation I can take from Butuan City to Bayugan City. I have been to the Butuan Bus terminal but I dont know which bus to take from Butuan going to Bayugan City or if they have vans for hire from that location. My trip there will be next month.
      thanks!

2 Answers Aug 11, 2009 at 3:05 PM
    • foleyboy54

Butuan Jun 29, 2008 at 11:43 AM

like to no the best and fastest way to get from manila to butuan ,

5 Answers Nov 15, 2009 at 1:18 PM
    • darlenegarden's Profile Photo

travel time

Butuan City May 7, 2008 at 2:00 AM

how long is the travel from Butuan City to Bayugan?

2 Answers May 7, 2008 at 8:49 PM
    • Eatery

Butuan City May 2, 2008 at 7:04 AM

I am an American living in America. Can someone help me with some names and address of some of the cheap buffet restaurants in Butuan City? I am not looking for anything that is luxury. I prefer a simple down-to-earth place that is clean and serves good food. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Aug 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM
    • tricycle

Butuan City Jan 17, 2008 at 5:33 AM

1.how much is the fare in tricycle?
      2.can you give a street map of Butuan so that i can't be lost..you know..!!!..
      or were can we buy a travels map of butuan city..? thnx a lot...im waiting for ur responce in my email add...

2 Answers Jan 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM
    • jerich's Profile Photo

rental car

Butuan City Jan 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Can anybody know if there is a rental car in Butuan City?thanks

1 Answer Aug 11, 2009 at 3:08 PM