Butuan City Travel Answers

change location
Cosmicomic's Profile Photo

Trying to remember the name of a pension house in Butuan

by Cosmicomic Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 6:33 AM

Just what the title says...I stayed at a pension house in Butuan for a night back in April '10. The company arranged and paid for it so the name didn't really stick. All I remember is that it was not in a bustling area of the city; in fact it was gated just like a private residence. There were only a few rooms (8 I think) and they were lined up on one side of the gated lot. The reception area was separate and in the middle of the lot along with their small cafe. The cost was around P900-P1000. I'm asking because I'm going to Butuan next month and would like to stay there again. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Re: Trying to remember the name of a pension house in Butuan

by TooTallFinn24 Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Hi! I have never been to Bhutan or even remotely close. However I had the same issue come up where I couldn't remember the name of a certain pension. I would go to tripadvisor.com. Type in the name of the city. Go first to hotels, then bed and breakfasts that include pensions. By scrowling through the various listings many of which have pictures you will likely be able to find the place you are searching for. Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Cosmicomic's Profile Photo

Re: Trying to remember the name of a pension house in Butuan

by Cosmicomic Online Now Oct 16, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Thanks a lot for the suggestion TooTallFinn24; I don't know why I didn't think of it myself. I did as you said and one of the places listed on TripAdvisor, Priscilla City Guest House, rang a bell. I found some pictures of it on Flickr and I'm pretty sure this is the place.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Butuan City Travel Answer Locations