Butuan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel Time

by AyhhM Online Now Yesterday

How many hours the travel time from cebu to butuan by ferry boat and how much the fare?tnx.

2 Answers Yesterday
    • need one bedroom apartment

by peterah Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Hi to all,

Merun bang naka alam sa inyu ng one bedroom apartment sa butuan city? I will truly appreciate any information about this na pwede nyung masabi sa akin. Thank you very much!

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 7:14 AM
    • safety for forgieners traveling there

by liltiger Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I have been given information that there is probable kidnapping and theft in butuan/ please let me know the real story!!!! thank u

7 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Butuan City

by heydelin Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

Me and my mom is going to Butuan City this June for 3 days. Can you suggest a good hotel and itinerary as well?

Thank you in advance!

Haydee

6 Answers Mar 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    • foleyboy54

by foleyboy54 Online Now Jun 29, 2008 at 11:43 AM

like to no the best and fastest way to get from manila to butuan ,

5 Answers Nov 15, 2009 at 1:18 PM
    • aircrew_787's Profile Photo

Almont Inland and Dotties Place

by aircrew_787 Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 6:23 AM

Can anyone tell me whats the room rates for Almont Inland Resort, Dotties Place, and Almont Hotel. Are there any seafoods and native Filipino restaurants in Butuan City?.........Thanks

1 Answer Jan 3, 2014 at 7:04 PM
    • zaparker's Profile Photo

jurassic!!!!

by zaparker Online Now Apr 7, 2007 at 7:06 PM

hi! I need help how to get to snorkling at jurassic and if they have a number that we can call for more information.Me and my husband is gonna be at Kitcharao Agusan del norte by May 08 this year and i don't know what their exact address and how to get there.I'm wishing somebody would help me my e-mail agusancat@yahoo.com thank you!!!...GOD BLESS!!!..

2 Answers Nov 23, 2009 at 1:53 AM
    • HOW CAN WE GO TO BUTUAN CITY HALL AND SECURE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE

by taniguchi0730 Online Now Feb 21, 2006 at 11:28 PM

MY HUSBAND IS A FILIPINO WITH JAPANESSE BLOOD.HE WAS BORN IN THE HOSPITAL NEAR THE AIRPORT.YOU KNOW WE ARE JUST POOR PEOPLE AND GOING THERE IS TOO EXPENSIVE .WE WISH THAT SOMEBODY WILL HELP US TO SECURE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.HIS NAME IS GEORGE OROSCO TANIGUCHI:BORN,AUGUST 16,1972.FATHER:TETCHOO TANIGUCHI:MOTHER CYNTHIA LOPEZ OROSCO(DECEASED):IN CASE YOU CAN HELP US PLS LETS US KNOW.TEL#022337350 LOOK FOR GEORGE OR LOTLOT.THANK YOU. THIS THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW TO HELP US HOW WE CAN SECURE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN BUTUAN CITY HALL.COZ HE WANT TO SEE HIS FATHER HES LOOKING FOR MANY YEARS ABOUT 30 YEARS OF NO COMMUNICATION AND HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS THE ONLY ONE HIS FATHER WILL NOTICE HIM.THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOD BLESS YOU

2 Answers Feb 22, 2006 at 7:09 AM
    • almont island resort

by cman812 Online Now Jan 26, 2006 at 2:03 AM

i am going to butuan city in feb for 2 weeks and i am looking for info on almont island resort if anyone could help would be appreciated thanks roger

1 Answer Feb 14, 2007 at 12:36 AM
    • charlesgml's Profile Photo

Want to move to Butuan

by charlesgml Online Now Jan 25, 2006 at 1:10 PM

Details are as follows. My fiancee does not know of my plans. I have decided that I would rather live in the Philippines than monkey around with the fiancee process here in the states. On what limited research I have found, I am still unsure what I need to do get this off the ground. Roundtrip ticket with open return date... looking for an apartment there (I know that she can get a better price/rent as a local, so I may have to include her in the process)... Are than pitfalls that I need to be aware of? Any suggestions on shippers for clothing, computers, and minor household items (no furniture, just nick-nacks). Would very much like to hear from those that have moved there permanently as well as native Filipino/a's - I am new here, today, 1/25/06 so forgive me if I am asking for previously discussed information. I will answer ALL pertinent questions to the move in an effort get this right.

6 Answers Nov 15, 2006 at 1:42 PM
    • Butuan

by rick_rine Online Now Jan 31, 2005 at 2:05 PM

Can anyone help me get a web address or web site for Dotties place . Your help would be appreciated Regards Rick

10 Answers Jan 29, 2009 at 4:55 AM