Butuan Travel Answers

change location
zaparker's Profile Photo

jurassic!!!!

by zaparker Online Now Apr 7, 2007 at 7:06 PM

hi! I need help how to get to snorkling at jurassic and if they have a number that we can call for more information.Me and my husband is gonna be at Kitcharao Agusan del norte by May 08 this year and i don't know what their exact address and how to get there.I'm wishing somebody would help me my e-mail agusancat@yahoo.com thank you!!!...GOD BLESS!!!..

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: jurassic!!!!

by korikong Online Now Apr 10, 2007 at 3:04 AM

The jurassic has changed the name ,it now Vinapor bluewater resort, I think there is not yet a landline telefhone there, but its easy to find From Butuan take the highway in the direction Cagayan de oro , after Nasipit turn rigt to Carmen , the resort is located in barangay Vinapor, its only a rough road to here, water is cristal clear in vinapor, great snorkeling !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • monrams99's Profile Photo

Re: jurassic!!!!

by monrams99 Online Now Nov 23, 2009 at 1:53 AM

yeah the fellow on the previous thread is right,, exept for the road...Thats the problem with butuan city or agusan as a whole the roads are worst due to the logging bandwagon back then, And i guess the politicians are blind about it, but I heard its improving.......thats what I heard... Butuan is like france.....theres a saying "france could have been a great nation without the french....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Butuan