change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Palawan Prison

Province of Palawan Yesterday

Hi guys ...
      Im male and traveling alone , and would like to know the best area to stay in Palawan. I like the bar scene and would like to visit the prison. I will only be in Palawan for 2 nights 3 days ..

Regards Tony

more
    • Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • Look for Tour Guide

Coron Jun 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit Coron. Cna anyone introduce a local tour guide during my stay in Coron? I be flying from Cebu and stay a couple of days. Thanks.

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • meltyan's Profile Photo

Paraw sailing

El Nido Jul 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Hi,
      I would like to join the Tao sailing expedition in El Nido first week of August. But i was advised it will be the typhoon season and the availability will depends on the weather. Weather advised there might be storm. But I really want to go for sailing safari (overnight island hopping type).. it's a silly question, but would you still go anyway?
      Thanks
      Melissa

more
    • hotels & houses for rent

Brooke's Point Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

more
    • weather in El Nido

El Nido Jun 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Does everyone knows about the weather in El Nido, on Jun?

more
    • Pre booked tours?

Palawan Jun 18, 2014 at 11:18 PM

We are trying to organise a family holiday to Palawan and have been looking some of the pre booked tours. The plus side with the tours is everything is arranged, but then I am worried we might miss out on other sights and tours sticking to the schedule. Would it be better/cheaper to just try and base ourselves somewhere and then look at what tours/outings we can organise ourselves?

more
    • maffygalan's Profile Photo

quries for contact details

by maffygalan Online Now May 15, 2010 at 2:39 PM

hi steelguitarist,
      i know that you've provided your email ad.
      i would also like to know your other contact details,like mobile number or home phone number.so that travelers like me, can easily reach/contact you for details.
      pls.provide me the following info.
      coz me & my family are going to coron this comin' oct.
      tnx.

3 Answers May 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM