change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sherese7's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Puerto Princesa

Palawan Dec 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Hey all, we are backpackers traveling to Palawan in late Jan. We land in the eve and are looking for a good place for 2 nights. Preferably a place with pool. We will spend up to $50ish per nite because we want comfort after a 27hr flight. (after that we will be back to backpacker budget) It would be ideal to find something in walking distance or bicycle to restaurants, beaches,etc.
      Can anyone help out with recommendations.
      Thanks SO much :)

more
    • coron itinerary and cost of travel

by rowena2guanzon Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 5:39 AM

We're planning to travel on Aug. 8-11, 2013 with a 4 yr. old and we plan to go to Calauit Safari Park. Any suggestions on the best transpo at the best rate possible? Which budget hotel would you recommend? Any other itinerary we can do aside from Safari Park? If we don't avail of airport transfers from the hotel, can we easily get a ride going to the town or to our hotel?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 3:44 AM
    • Calauit

by soosunny Online Now Mar 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM

How much is the entrance and do you have to pay to ride the safari truck?

4 Answers Mar 21, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    • born_lippy's Profile Photo

Busuanga/Coron: May 4-8 '09

by born_lippy Online Now Mar 31, 2009 at 5:17 PM

hi guys, it will be my first time in busuanga, my friend and i will visit this amazing place (i can say amazing bec of pictures uploaded here are truly amazing), we are taking cebu pacific from manila to buSUANGA. as uaual, my best travel tips come from VT (nothing else) and I would like to ask the ff:

1. place to stay (budget around less than 1k per night) thats really really nice, even if not airconditioned its fine as long as theres a fan and its a nipa hut
      2. any travel tours thats easy on the buget? (if its costly, any known local guide or driver? boatman? (do we need one) that you guys know?
      3. food. where can we eat?
      4. any other things I might be forgetting?

As much as possible, I would like to get the best in Busuaanga/Coron. Btw, do you prefer we stay in Busuanga / Coron?

Thanks thanks thanks! Really appreciate it.
      Nyen

• fgsison33's Profile Photo

help....cheap accomodation please...

by fgsison33 Online Now Mar 25, 2009 at 10:52 PM

planning to visit coron/busuanga this year but i dont have any idea where to stay....read several hotel website, but they are way too expensive...suggestions please? and how much? name of the place? thank you so much....

5 Answers Mar 29, 2009 at 8:50 PM
    • medical services in busuanga

by Chili_Styles Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Hello, I will be travelling to busuanga in February 2009, with my 5month pregnant wife.
      I would like to know is there any medical facility in case of emergency?
      Or do someone have number for medical emergency evacuation services (airplane).
      Just to be on the safe side.
      Thanks
      Chili Styles

3 Answers Jan 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM
    • Contact number of Calauit Game Preserve?

by glenn_ito Online Now Dec 28, 2008 at 5:28 PM

I understand that it is necessary to reserve in advance to get to Calauit. Anyone knows their contact number?

1 Answer Jan 13, 2009 at 1:32 AM
    • Cheap Calauit Tours?

by suenatm Online Now Dec 1, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Hi,
      We are a big group that will go to El RIo Y Mar in January 2009. We would like to go on a Calauit Safari tour, but the hotel charges 3,500 per person. Is there a way we can get a cheaper and equally safe tour?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2008 at 5:25 PM
    • Boats from El Nido to Coron

by karamasov Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 3:54 AM

Hi !
      We are a bunch of international students and we are planning a trip to Palawan.
      We would like to know when are the boats between El Nido to Coron (Busuanga) scheduled (i know that from Coron to El Nido it is on Wednesday and Saturday).
      Thanks a lot for your help.

1 Answer Nov 4, 2008 at 9:42 PM
    • watersofmarch's Profile Photo

calauit tour

by watersofmarch Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 3:03 AM

my family and i are goin to coron for 4D and 3N. we wanted to include calauit safari in our itinerary. however, a travel agent here in manila that its not as nice as before and that there aren't that many animals anymore. is it still worth goin to calauit? how far is calauit from coron town? do we have to stay overnight or can we just have a day tour of the place? how much is the entrance fee? ferry fare? use of the safari van? are there other site that we can go to in the area?

10 Answers Jul 4, 2008 at 7:28 AM
    • bulldogtwo's Profile Photo

Motorcycles rental in Busuanga/Coron Is.?

by bulldogtwo Online Now Jun 23, 2007 at 5:28 PM

Wondering if anyone can tell me if you can rent Mopeds or motorcylces in Busuanga and Coron Is? like you can in Thailand? Always much more fun not having to rely on taxi and buses when you can come and go as you please. If you, approximate cost per day?
      Thanks all!

3 Answers Oct 8, 2007 at 3:27 AM