Busto Arsizio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Messori ready made men's suits

Milan Jul 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Does anyone know where there are shops selling these suits or ready made suits for tall(2 metres) men please?

more
    • Travel with busses in Mantova

Mantova Jul 21, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Hello i am going to live in Mantova next year and i want to know about travel with bus where can i find information about it or do you know ?

Thanks

more
    • Travel to Torbole

Limone sul Garda Jul 20, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hi we will need to go to Torbole for canyoning day this Sunday for 8am start,
      Could you please advise best method and poss cost?
      Thank you, Mark,

more
    • Exploring The Como area by ferry

Lecco Jul 9, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Is the ferry system a good way to visit neighboring cities? And which ones are best?

more
    • staying in Lecco for the first week in August

Lecco Jul 9, 2014 at 5:10 PM

how is getting around to neighboring cities by the ferry system

more
    • Best seats at La Scala for the ballet

Milan Yesterday

What are the best seats to purchase for a ballet production if actually seeing the dancing is important to you?
      Thank you
      Brenda

more
    • order items from Milano after returning home.

Milan Jul 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

How does one go about order items from a favorite store or stores in Milano once they have returned home?

more
    • Expo 2015 accomodations

Milano Jul 12, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Need help trying to find hotels near the expo site. Any suggestions?
      Accessibility to expo entrance is the most important factor.

Thanks

more
    • lpnieman's Profile Photo

best town to stay in on east or north side of the lake

Lago di Garda Jul 10, 2014 at 6:05 PM

I'm going to be heading from the Valpolicella wine region just outside of Verona to the Alpe di Siusi region of the Dolomites in early/mid-September and thought I would head over to Garda for a couple of nights. There seem to be a lot of great small towns and I can't decide which one to stay in. I am a photographer and, even more importantly, a travel agent seeking those hidden gems to send my clients to. I am personally pretty active (runner and hiker) so would like to spend a few hours doing something active, but also have a town with a good buzz about it - interesting sites, good restaurants. Currently, Riva del Garda and Torbole seem the most intriguing with Malcesine coming in next. Thoughts?

more
    • Lunch at Lake Maggiore

Lago Maggiore Jul 9, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Can anyone recommend a restaurant for lunch on the Lombardia side of Lake Maggiori between Angera and Laveno. Preferably a restaurant with atmosphere and good food.

more
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Luino by train or bus

Luino Jul 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Hi
      How easy is to get to Luino by train or bus?
      Thank you

more
    • Need to rent a car?

Lecco Jun 25, 2014 at 12:52 PM

My son is playing in the International Ultimate Frisbee tournament in July. I am staying at Hotel Lungolago Lecco. Should I rent a car to get to the fields which are 12 km south of Lecco on SS36? Or is there good public transportation to get me there? What would a taxi cost to get me there? Is there parking for Hotel Lungolago guests?

more
    • Adoro's Profile Photo

lake garda in combination with expo2015 ?

Milano Jun 24, 2014 at 12:29 PM

When i want to combine 2 or 3 week summer holiday in august and/or september 2015 with visiting Expo 2015 in Milan, how can I make the best combination ?
      I think about camping San Francesco near Garda with shuttle-bus from Netherlands and visit Milano Expo by train ?

more
    • Lake Como Excursions

Bellagio Jun 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Anyone know of good excursions from Bellagio around Lake Como?

more
    • TRIP FOME ROME TO BRESCIA BY TRAIN

Brescia Jun 24, 2014 at 1:05 AM

TRAIN FROM ROME TO BRESCIA
      PRICE
      HOW MUCH TIME

more
    • travel to varenna

Varenna Jun 29, 2014 at 6:03 PM

We arrive at the s giovanni rail staion in como and are staying in varenna for four nights but unsure of travel options to get there.

more
    • Day trip to Mantova.

Mantova Jun 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM

I will be staying in Verona in late September and taking day trips.How long to you think we (myself & my cousin from New Zealand)should spend in Mantova it get an immpression of the City.All sugesstions would be helpful.

more
    • Milano Centrale taxis

Milano Jun 27, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I wiil arrive in Milan by train at Milano Centrale Station
      I`m worried to take a taxi, and I would like to know if there are official taxi stations at Milano Centrale ?

more
    • Girl Clothes

Milan Jul 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I am going to Milano in august for 1 week, what should I pack?

more
    • Parking in Bergamo

Bergamo Jul 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Please can you tell me if there are any parking for tourist near the funicular.

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

2 Days in Milan

Milan Jul 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I have got 2 days in Milan - can someone help me with an express itenary? I will be staying near the Milan Central Station for 2 nights.

I intend to cover Duomo and The Last Supper, please can you advise:
      - is it best to see Duomo in the morning?
      - how about The Last Supper? I am aware that this need to be booked ahead, can someone let me know the official website and how does that work?

Intend to also get some shopping done - what are hours for the shops in mid October?

Any useful tips appreciated. Thanks :)

more
    • Train to Malpensa, how to

Lago di Garda Jun 27, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Hello, I will be needing to get to the Malpensa Airport, Milan on August 17th NO later than 4:30pm Which is the best way to do this? Moderate fare, no private taxis, please!
      Gracias

more
    • 4 Days in Milan & Lakes Area

Lombardy Jul 5, 2014 at 4:48 PM

We have about 4 days to spend in Milan and Lakes area. We would like to spend a day in Milan but I am more interested in visiting Lake Como and Lake Maggoire. We will be using public transport so I am wondering where we should stay (I prefer not to have to move hotels over these days as it wastes time) that would be a great base for these trips? What would be the best places to visit to get a feel for this area (towns, villages, sites)?
      We would appreciate any suggestions :)

more