change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ljds's Profile Photo

Music Stores in Milan

Milan Jul 30, 2015 at 12:09 PM

Can anyone give me info on the best violin stores in Milan please, thanks in advance.

more
    • Family bike rides

Sirmione Jul 26, 2015 at 2:09 AM

Hello, we are traveling to lake Garda in August and would like to hire bikes. Does anyone know of any easy bike rides from Riva del Garda or Sirmione that would be suitable for young children (8 and 10)?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for outdoorsy activities suitable for children at or near either of these locations?

We'll be staying in Sirmione for the second part of the holiday and we're hoping to use this as a base to explore places such as Venice and Verona- are the roads around Sirmione likely to be very congested?
      Many thanks!

more
    • Milan metro rail system.

Milan Jul 22, 2015 at 1:19 AM

Hi...
      I have some very basic queries relating to metro rail system.

How to purchase and validate ticket in milan metro/ suburban train system?

Does a 3 day pass ticket provide unlimited travels in urban/metro lines for 48 hours?
      Or is it better to purchase for a carnae as I will be travelling frequently inside the Milan city for a week?

Thanks.........

more
    • Menaggio suggestions

Menaggio Jul 20, 2015 at 6:57 PM

We are staying at the Grand Hotel Menaggio in September. It's our first time there so would appreciate any information, ie how far is is from town, recommended places to eat/drink, must see and do's

more
    • The Last Supper

Milan Jul 11, 2015 at 9:32 AM

I would like to see da Vinci's The Last Supper but am having difficulty getting tickets any suggestions? I will be in Milan next week

more
    • Help!! Boats

Bellagio Jul 23, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Are there any boats that take you from bellagio to Varrena?

more
    • Resturants in sirmione area

Desenzano Jul 21, 2015 at 3:37 AM

Hey everyone,

I would love to get tips for good but not expensive resturant in the area or in sirmine.

Thank you all!

more
    • Ferries and restaurants etc late october/early nov

Cadenabbia di Griante Jul 19, 2015 at 8:47 AM

hi, we are thinking of staying in an apartment in Cadenabbia or a villa in Lenno for the week 23 october-2 november 2015. 3 adults and 3 teens. What do you honestly think? I realise it is not the best time to visit but will the ferries still operate and will shops and restaurants still be open? Bit worried we will arrive to a ghost town with nothing to do! And which would you say is better for the dates, cadenabbia or Lenno?

more
    • Pavia vegetable market

Pavia Jul 10, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Is there an outdoor farmer's market in Pavia? Where and when?

more
    • Looking for Transport from Como s Giovanni to Varenna on Sept 16, 2015 at 5 pm for 3 people.

Varenna Jul 2, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Can you recommend transportation from Como train station to Varenna on Wednesday, Sept 16, 2015 for 3 people? Will also need transport from Varenna to Milan airport on Sunday Sept 20, 2015 for 12:55pm departure flight. I would appreciate recommendations, cost for 3 people, travel time, and email contact info. Thank you.

more
    • Varenna Self Catering

Varenna Jul 19, 2015 at 4:32 PM

Hello, we are visiting Varenna in 3 weeks and are staying in self-catering accommodation near to the castle. Can anybody tell me where I am able to get food/drink supplies from as we won't be eating out for all of our meals- we do have a hire car! Thanks in advance, Emily

more
    • Travelling from Menaggio to Bergamo airport

Menaggio Jul 7, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Is there an "easy" option to travelling by public transport from Menaggio to airport in Bergamo? I have found the option of ferry to Varenna; train (changing at Lecco) to Bergamo train station then shuttle bus to airport. Although we are happy to do this journey on arrival I am worried about the timings for our return trip back to the airport. Other than taxi, does anyone have any other possibilities? Thanks Jenny

more
    • Shopping advice and safety measure

Milan Jul 3, 2015 at 7:57 AM

How safe is it to shop in Milan? Are the prices more expensive than Rome. I'm going to the Gucci store and Jimmy Choo. No out let mall.

more
    • majas667's Profile Photo

beer cost in some bar in Piazza Duca d'Aosta street (cross train station)

Milan Jul 17, 2015 at 2:57 PM

can anyone tell me what is normal price for half liter beer from tap in MIano, around train station, and If I was paying 2 half liter beer 20 euro were I a bit scammed? because bottle beer price in my hotel room mini bar was double cheaper?
      I did not ask for bill, and it is not about money, I just don't like to be scammed if I were...

more
    • From Malpensa Airport to Bergamo Airport really fast

Milan Jul 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Hi, next monday (20th of July) I am gonna arrive at the Malpensa Airport at 7:40am and I really need to catch a plane from the other Airport in Bergamo at 10:00am.
      When i was buying the ticket, I didn't realize the transit between them would take so much time (nearly 2h) and that the Orio Shuttle Bus doesn't work until like 9:15 accordin to this schedule orioshuttle.com/_eng/pdf/OS_... Am I right?
      Can you please help me? Is there any fast way by train/bus to get to the other airport on time? Or should I just take a taxi? I am scared that the taxi drivers would try to rip me off though. How much do you think the route would cost by taxi?

more