Busto Arsizio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coach Transport

Tremezzo Dec 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

We are trying to book a mini bus/coach to take our guests from the hotel to a restaurant the day before our wedding. The journey is only 2.5km or 5 minutes but I just wondered if anyone has any contacts or can put us in touch with anyone that can help?

more
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

Malpensa T2 to Duomo

Milan Dec 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I need to know how to get from Malpensa airport (terminal 2) to the Duomo,
      I am only in Milan for a few hours and catching a later train to Venice, I would like to visit the Duomo, but need a place to leave my bags during my visit.
      What would you recommend?

more
    • Cabs in Milan

Milan Nov 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hello, we are student travelers who will be traveling to Milan shortly.
      We are hoping to hail a cab from Duomo to San Siro stadium, and we would like to know how much time and money would be spent on the round trip. We would be delighted to get an answer back.
      Thanks!

more
    • Orvieto - Arrival strategy?

Milan Dec 26, 2014 at 12:57 PM

We plan to arrive for a two night stay in Orvieto (by train) on Sunday afternoon. While we haven't selected our hotel as yet (it will be within the walled city - suggestions welcomed), I'm a little confused at to how to get from the station to "mid-town". I understand there is a funicular (sp?) but can't tell how far it might be from the station and whether a cab to "mid-town" might be more practical. We'll each be dragging 1-and 1/2 "carry on" bags.
      In an obliquely related matter: We planned to pick-up our rental car from Hertz on Monday - Will we be able to drive and park within the town?

more