Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• paris tour

Paris 20 hours ago

I am traveling to Paris this Monday. Can anyone please update me about the current situation of tourism in Paris ?Are things normal after the attacks ? Is the place safe and tourist friendly ? I will be in Paris for 2 days.

• ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Paris Nov 12, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Has anyone toured the recently open exposition "LE ROI EST MORT/THE KING IS DEAD?" Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

• Dobbitt's Profile Photo

Good Restaurant with local music in Paris

Paris Yesterday

We're visiting Paris and also getting married at the consulate there :) Afterwards of course we'll go for a dinner with a few friends. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant with live local (Parisienne or anything French) music in Paris?

• Which taxi serice should I hire from Orly to Paris?

Paris Yesterday

Hello all,

I am planning to have a Paris trip within a few days. I have travel schedule that I have to land on Orly airport and then go to the city from there. But as I am not familiar with the city and the transportation system, I am planning to rent a taxi from there. So, I need to know about the taxi services in Paris. Is there any meter manipulation practice does the drivers conduct? How is the fare rate? Where and how to book them?

I went through the internet find a good taxi service but there are many options available. Among them, a service named Taxi in Paris grabbed my attention primarily. Please guys, let me know your experience in the city of Paris.

Thanks in advance.

• Restaurants for New Year's Eve in PARIS?

Paris Nov 26, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Hello! Me and my husband will be traveling to Paris for the New Year's. I've read a lot of reviews, advice and articles about choosing the right restaurant for the New Year's Eve — and I'm a little afraid to rely on some paid commercial articles offering Top-10 restaurants... The thing is that we do not want an overpriced, super-famous, crowded place. We don't even want any show, no Moulin Rouge or other type of cabaret. We'd love spending this evening in a very cosy, traditional French restaurant. Candles, small, good food, good wine, may be jazz/live music but not like a concert. Budget is around 80 EUR per person. Might be slightly more. I'd very much appreciate your advice.

• The Taxi Service in Paris - Guides to book one.

Paris Nov 20, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Hello all,

I am planning to have a trip to Paris within a few days. But as I am new to Paris, I don't have any idea about how to get a taxi service. I have read some blogs in internet about taxi in Paris. But I need clear guideline from the experienced ones regarding the cost, booking systems, where to book and how they all about.

Thanks in advance,

With best regards :)

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Navigo--- Urgent

Paris Nov 16, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Hi all,
      Does anybody know whether we may buy on line the Navigo (for tourists/one week period) and collect it from Charles De Gaulle airport, RER ticket office?

• Transfer from Paris CDG Terminal 2E to 2D with Check-in Luggage.

Paris Oct 31, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Greetings guys.
      My family and I will be arriving from Kuala Lumpur by Vietnam Airlines at Terminal 2E and have to check-in at Terminal 2D to London by Easyjet the same day on 6th Nov 2015. After collecting the luggage from 2E, how do I proceed to check-in my luggage to 2D? Where do I need to endorse my passport?

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• what do you propose?

Paris Nov 18, 2015 at 6:40 AM

should we travel to paris in the next 15 days?

• is it safe

Paris Nov 15, 2015 at 8:21 PM

hey my son is going to paris in 2 weeks is it safe he is leaving from london by train