Busan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cruise port location,Jeju

Jeju-do 34 minutes ago

Where do the cruise ships dock?is the cruiseport far from town ,and important tourist sites

more
    • Tavel to Gangwon-do & Beyond

South Korea Apr 13, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Hi,

I am planning to go to Gangwon-do from Seoul for 3 days 2 night.
      First night, I will stay at Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort and Second night, I will stay at Hanwha Seorak Resort.

I would like to know how to go Hanwha Seorak Resort from Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort.

And how to go to Nami Island / Daepohang Port / Chuncheon Myeongdong Street from this 2 resort.

Can someone please advice me how to travel to the places mentioned above and is it possible to cover these places in 3 days 2 night before going back to Seoul.

more
    • 4 days trip to Jejue Island

Jeju (city) Apr 9, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Am planning to visit Jeju Island, and am staying for 4 days, I done with all basic reservation (hotel & flight tickets), am wondering how much should I have for food and transportation? and also i will appreciate any suggestion and recommended places to visit
      Thank You

more
    • AC.88's Profile Photo

Cherry blossoms and weather

South Korea Mar 30, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I am going to Korean on May25-29 and I just want to know if there are still cherry blossoms by that week and what will be the weather there? What kind of clothes should I bring?

more
    • melmcclure320's Profile Photo

Travel from Seoul to Osan

South Korea Mar 22, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I need to get from the Mercure Ambassador Hotel in Seoul (Yeoksam Station area) to the Luxury Hotel (765-27 One-dong, Osan-city, Gyeonggi-do) in Osan and need to know the best way to get there with the fewest changes in transit (taxi to bus, bus to taxi, taxi to train, etc.). I would like to use my credit card, too, and need it to not be too expensive. Any ideas?

more
    • TeresaLim's Profile Photo

Stay in Jeju

Jeju-do Mar 21, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Anyone know about Basan Olleh Pension? Is it convenient? I have booked but not pay yet.

Thank you.

more
    • Cherry Blossoms blooming yet?

Seoul Mar 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Hi there, i'll be going to Seoul on 3rd - 7th April 2014. Are the cherry blossoms blooming yet? Can I see it at that time?

more
    • Seoul-bound: 15th May to 21st May

Seoul Mar 18, 2014 at 6:51 AM

I'm gonna visit Seoul for the first time from 15th to 21st May. Any suggestions on places to visit, things to do and what kind of clothing to be packed please? Thank you! :)

more
    • Usuyeong Ferry

South Korea Apr 13, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Hi,

A few clarifications :
      1) I will be taking bus from Mokpo to Haenam and thereafter taking a ferry from Haenam to Jeju. Can anyone provide assistance on a convenient accommodation between the bus terminal and ferry terminal ?
      2) Can anyone provide details on directions to Haenam Usuyeong Ferry terminal ?
      3) Any good sightseeing spots in Haenum?

Thank you.

more
    • The price and location of jeju jet boat ride

Jeju-do Apr 6, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Hi:

Does anyone know where in jeju can i find the jet boat ride? And whats the cost of it.

Thank you

more
    • Taking my car from wando to jeju and back??

Jeju-do Apr 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Hi:-

I wanted to know about some online sites that may do a ferry reservation from wando to jeju for me and I wanna take my car along..

anyone might help??

Regards
      Bilal

more

Flight Ticket

Jeju (city) Mar 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I am travelling from Busan to Jeju then from Jeju to Seoul, will travel back to Busan by train from Seoul. I try to buy the ticket online (Jeju Air) one way but don't know how to do it. Can anyone advice?

Thank you.

more

Accommodation in Seoul

Seoul Mar 20, 2014 at 3:33 AM

HI..we are in a group of 6. Any recommendation where to stay which will be most convenient to go around seoul? Myeongdong area? Hongdae area?

thank you.

more
    • Smartphone repair in Seoul

Seoul Mar 19, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Hi there,
      my new LG G2 display is broken and it's too expensive to let it be repaired here in Germany.

But I'll be in Seoul in May.

How much would it be in Seoul, Korea?
      Are there any good repair centers?
      How long will it take? (I'll be there for only 5 days)

more
    • Lotte Mart & EMS

Seoul Mar 30, 2014 at 12:02 PM

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with information on the Lotte Marts at Seoul Station and Jamsil and the EMS courier services available at its store(s):

1) I know there is an EMS counter at the Seoul Station branch. What about the one in Jamsil?
      2) I would like to buy Korean snacks and food to send home. Does one branch offer more variety than the other?
      3) What days are the Lotte Mart at Seoul Station and Jamsil closed?
      4) What time does the EMS counter close everyday at the Seoul Station branch (and Jamsil branch if they have it)? Are EMS counters open on Sundays?

This is my first trip to Korea so any additional information you feel I need to know about Lotte Mart and the EMS service would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

more
    • Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival 2014

Chinhae Mar 24, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Hi! I am planning to go to Jinhae Festival on April 6 (Saturday) and wonder if someone could help me with my questions:

1. Is it advisable to stay in Jinhae for one night? Or is one day of tour enough?
      2. Where can I get a hotel/hostel/inn that is near the festival?
      3. Are there buses that leave Jinhae going to Changwon at around 19:00? I will need to catch a train in Changwon going to Seoul at 19:54, but the trains from Jinhae to Changwon have a different schedule.

Thanks and appreciate your response. :)

more

DMZ Enquiry

Seoul Mar 20, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Hi..I will be in Seoul for 4 full days. Is it worth to visit DMZ?

Thank you.

more
    • im planning a trip to Jeju island

Jeju-do Mar 18, 2014 at 5:56 AM

Im planning on taking a trip to Juju Island and im currently stationed in Pyeongtaek and I was wondering what the average cost would be for transportation, a hotel for a week, and a lot of the activities that are there?

more
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Around Korea by bus

South Korea Mar 18, 2014 at 4:45 AM

Hi All,

For my forthcoming trip to S. Korea, I plan to take buses for following route:
      Seoul-Sokcho- Pohang/Gyeongju-Busan-Seoul

I can easily google on which bus terminals, price, timetable, etc. but do I need to book in advance to have a guaranteed seat? If I go straight to the bus terminal and pay there on the date of travel, is there a risk that the places are sold out? And vice-versa: if I should reserve in advance, is there any way to do so, online in English in a secure way...

I plan my trip for the second half of April.

more
    • curtis0916's Profile Photo

2 days in Seoul, Any Recommendations?

Seoul Mar 26, 2014 at 8:01 PM

I will be in Seoul the weekend of April 5-6, I think I'll go to the DMZ one of the days and would appreciate recommendations on tour groups . I would also appreciate recommendations on what to do on the other day. Thank you in advance for your help.

more

Near Busan

• penny_g's Profile Photo

Ferry companies - Need help

by penny_g Online Now Mar 7, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Hi! I need some help for arranging a ferry trip from Busan to Fukuoka (Hakata) and return. I plan it for April this year.

I googled and here they listed all the companies that offer it: asiaenglish.visitkorea.or.kr... Unfortunately, the websites of the ferry companies are only in Korean or Japanese.

I would therefore highly appreciate any advice from a local or someone who did the same trip. Do you know which ferry line offers the best prices/services? Overnight trips should be fine. How can I procede with the booking, as their websites are not in English?

1 Answer Mar 8, 2014 at 7:47 AM
    • jacqueline1947's Profile Photo

ferry to fukuoka from busan

by jacqueline1947 Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM

we will be taking ferry on may 1, 2014 and wondering wether we should reserve ahead of time. If so is there a fee if you need to change date

1 Answer Mar 3, 2014 at 4:54 AM
    • Teing's Profile Photo

Any suggestions for trip at Busan for 2 adults (women)?

by Teing Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 7:19 AM

I will be in Busan coming June with one of my friend for 6 days for budgeted trip. We will be reaching at Gim Hae International Airport. I've gone through some locations search on famous places to go, but those places are far away from airport and also from one location to another. Anyone has any suggestions for where should be the strategic and best place to stay? How should i arrange my own schedule at Busan? And whats the best way to get there? Is it possible for not to switch the place to stay throughout the trip?

Thanks everyone. =)

4 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 2:40 AM
    • fishing or fishing charters?

by airresq Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 3:19 AM

I will be in Busan in late February. What fishing opportunities are there? Including shore or boat charters. I do not plan to take equipment so will need to rent or have it included. Any advice?

• TzeChungO's Profile Photo

How to explore Busan

by TzeChungO Online Now Jan 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM

I'm going to Busan this 16Jan for 4d3n. Anyone can suggest me how to explore Busan? Is it easy to take public transport to tourist place or just take tour package?This is my first time to Korea.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Need Advice

by TeresaLim Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM

YHi.I m going on holiday trip to Korea frm 23/10/14 - 3/1/14..frm kuala lumpur - busan - kuala lumpur; 6 adults...my plan is below:
      Reach busan afternoon n take flight to jeju right away, stay at jeju 2 days then take flight to seoul then from seoul take ktx back to busan n stay 2 days then take flight back to kl..

Is it ok or do u hav better idea? I m on budget trip ..hhh..thanks

3 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • Busan Airport christmas day buses

by carol.flannery1 Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Hey, hope someone can help me. I am flying out of Busan airport early Christmas day, and want to use the Limousine buses (as i usually do). Can anyone tell me if they are running Christmas day?

Thanks everyone!

1 Answer Nov 29, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    • Jothew's Profile Photo

Private tour for family

by Jothew Online Now Nov 15, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Hi,I'm going to Busan on 6/12/13 to 9/12/13,with group of family,7 adults and 1 child,and I hope to get a private tour with a van to bring us around,anyone can recommend me a cheaper price local tour with english tour guide?So far,I found their local tour price are very high compare to Jeju.I had settled my Jeju local tour,they charged me 200,000Won/day/group,which is reasonable.I wish Busan have this kind of service too,Can anyone help out here?
      Many thanks!

4 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • Cheap car rental + driver

by ivanrizki Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to busan on 14 Oct 2013 and require A car + driver to drive me around. Can someone suggest me any name or car rental name with reasonable price. Thank you

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • travel agent

by Awin Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 7:38 PM

hello there, i have a trip to Busan on this november.Can you guys please suggest me any travel agent in Busan?? thank in advance btw.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    • Autumn Foliage

by adawiah Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Hi! we'll arrive in busan on 18/10/2013-21/10/2013 and 21/10/2013-24/10/13 at jeju. is there any changes with the maple trees? Anyone knows where to capture nice autumn foliage scenes? thank you in advance

2 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    • What do to? How to meet friends?

by jtgonzo Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Hello--I just moved to Busan and live in the Suyeong area. I am hoping to make friends, or get suggestions about places to go out. Any information would be greatly appreciated! I'm in English teacher so preferably somewhere where they will speak English.

2 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 7:43 PM
    • PhamThuHa's Profile Photo

Keeping luggage at Gimhae airport

by PhamThuHa Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I tried to find information but from different websites I got different information. I don't know what I should do now. Please help me.
      1. I will arrive Gimhae around 10:05 of 31 August. I want to leave my luggage at the airport. I will come back around 22:00 of 1 September or later.
      The information in this website airport.co.kr/mbs/gimhaeeng/... shows that there are 2 places to keep. 1 is at domestic terminal (8:30-20:30), 1 is at international terminal (6:30-last termination).
      Because my flight is in the early morning of 2 September so I don't think I can wait for the luggage counter at domestic terminal. Can I use that at international terminal and keep it for 3 days (from 31 August to early morning of 2 September).
      2. Is the domestic terminal far from the international terminal?
      Thanks a lot

7 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 6:18 AM
    • SheilaT8's Profile Photo

Gimhae airport luggage rental

by SheilaT8 Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 5:39 PM

hi, hope someone can help me get the info needed on the luggage rent at the airport. i plan to leave my luggage there to go around busan for a few hous before flying out. i looked at the website, theres nothing there. 

2 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 6:14 AM
    • SheilaT8's Profile Photo

Gimhae airport luggage rental

by SheilaT8 Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hi all,pls advise if u happen to know how much is thr rental rates.

1 Answer Jul 26, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    • Ask for contact email for driver for Tour in Busan

by somsri Online Now May 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Hi, I plan to go Busan and would like to get some information for priver car driver serving private service in Busan and nearby provinces. I tried contact some agency but the service is not ok and too expensive. So can anyone suggest some specific drivers?

1 Answer May 28, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    • CruisingGoddess's Profile Photo

Which tour should I take?

by CruisingGoddess Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I'm on a cruise that will be visiting Busan for one day. Which tour do you recommend I take?

1. Beomeosa Temple
      2. Tongdosa Temple & United Nations Memorial Cemetery
      3. Gyeong-Ju: Bulguksa Temple & Tumuli Park, National Museum

Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Mar 6, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • boasnovas's Profile Photo

Accomodation

by boasnovas Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 9:55 AM

We will be arriving in Busan from Japan by ferry and leaving by train to Seoul after two nigths. Where would be a nice location to stay to attend those demands and easy for sigthseeing? thank you

1 Answer Feb 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    • Korean Language Program in Busan

by chris90 Online Now Jan 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM

Hi guys!

I would like to study Korean for one year in Busan.
      Does anyone have some recommendations?

Thx!

Busan University of Foreign Studies
      Pusan National University
      Pukyong National University
      Kyungsung University
      Kosin University
      Dongseo University
      Dong-Pusan College
      Silla University
      Tongmyong University
      Dong-Eui University

1 Answer Feb 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    • How to go Mt Sorak or Alpensia Resort from Busan ?

by summerkoh Online Now Nov 22, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Hi All,

How do i go Mt Sorak & Alpensia Pyeongchang from Busan? If from Busan which one should i go 1st? Thanks many many!

1 Answer Nov 24, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    • Do i need to stay overnight at Busan ?

by summerkoh Online Now Nov 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Hi,

This is my 1st time there to busan. Actually i had booked hotel in seoul but Do i need to stay overnight there or just one day trip will do ? If i don know korean, is it fine to go busan ? The transportation there is it convenient ?

2 Answers Nov 22, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    • clothes in Nov 12th till Non 19th

by anju63 Online Now Nov 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Please suggest what kind of clothes to pack for NOV 12th-19th.....What kind of jackets and sweaters are needed

1 Answer Nov 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    • RomeoP's Profile Photo

Visiting Busan on October 20-22

by RomeoP Online Now Oct 6, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Hi! I am travelling to Busan from October 20-22 and will have a downtime to explore the place. I'm hoping to get your expert advice on the following:
      1. What's the accepted tipping customs in Busan/South KOrea? I understand that some Asian countries frown on tipping.
      2. Can anyone recommend a local travel guide in Busan (afternoon of Oct. 21 and whole day on the 21st)? What would be an acceptable "pay" for a local guide for a day's service?

Thanks and safe travels to all!

Read more: World Travel Forum

4 Answers Oct 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    • Apartment or Villa with well equipped kitchen

by janetlee Online Now Aug 3, 2012 at 6:45 AM

We are a group of 4 persons and will go to Busan at end of September. One of my friends is a chef and will visit the famous seafood market in Busan and buy some fresh seafood and cook for us. However, our big problem is it is very difficult to find such apartment or villa with well equipped kitchen. Can any VT members recommend any website or the way to find such apartment or villa? Thank you very much in advance.

• JustCruisin's Profile Photo

Busan Int'l Film Festival

by JustCruisin Online Now Jul 22, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Im going to visit Busan primarily to attend this event, has anyone here been to it? Any tips on how I can get a ticket to the Opening Ceremony of BIFF for the 4th of Oct 2012? Also, while looking around (browsing) I found that there's more to this city than the BIFF. I'm into scenery, photography and I like high places with a view. Any tips regarding these are appreciated. Lastly, I'm there for the 1st week of October and 2nd week in Seoul, should I pack for Winter Spring or Fall?

5 Answers Aug 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    • finding good hotels

by waterschoot Online Now Jun 4, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Hi ,, I am looking for a goof four star hotel soemwhere at wlking distance from texas street in Busan South Korea -- can anyone assist -- also how to reach Busan from incheon Airport

2 Answers Jul 27, 2012 at 3:03 AM
    • A week in Busan...

by jrodelt Online Now Apr 14, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Hi!

This time will be visiting Busan on June prior to my kids (aged 9 and 7) back to school.

We'll highly appreciate your itinerary advice.

Cheers!

2 Answers May 12, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    • Grevil's Profile Photo

Visit to Busan by ship

by Grevil Online Now Apr 1, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Hi everyone,
      We will visit Busan for a day as part of a cruise.
      Can you tell us, if there are interesting things to see in the vicinity of the whalf where we will dock, or if we should hire a taxi, etc. or take a tour organised by the ship?

What are two major sights in Busan we shouldn't miss?

Any information would be helpful to us. Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 2, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    • Busan International Airport

by tinkerbell9 Online Now Feb 20, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Hi!

Is Busan International Airport, a 24-hour airport?

Are there any closing hours?

How far is it from Busan International Airport to city center (intercity bus terminal) and Busan Port (Ferry Terminal)?

Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 20, 2012 at 4:57 AM
    • Worth going to Busan?

by Lad_uk Online Now Jan 11, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Hi,

I've been looking at places to visit in South Korea and from what I've read, Seoul and Gyeongju are on my list of places to visit. I've looked at Busan but it seems that its not really a place to visit for sightseeing. I get the impression its for people who want to go the beach, try the hot springs, go shopping and for conferences rather than seeing historical buildings and temples. I'm therefore thinking of leaving it out. Will I be making a mistake by skipping it? Is it still worth visiting and experiencing this city for what it is? Or use it as a base for day trips outside of Busan?

Thanks.

4 Answers Jan 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM