Busan Travel Answers

change location

8 month old

by kristianlen Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I have a 8 month old and i am going to busan for a week have no idea where i should get a hotel i need a nice one for my family any suggestions ???

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • IreneMcKay's Profile Photo

Re: 8 month old

by IreneMcKay Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 11:41 PM

We stayed in the Novotel Ambassador on Haeundae Beach. It was a good hotel. There are lots of other hotels in this area. We were right on a lovely beach, excellent for taking a stroll along. Plus there were boattrips nearby. The area had lots of convenience stores, restaurants and you can get there by subway meaning that you can get around the rest of Busan easily from there. We got there from Busan Airport by airport bus. I've put info about Busan on my South Korea/ Busan page.

Have a good trip.

Irene

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • DSwede's Profile Photo

Re: 8 month old

by DSwede Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Not knowing what your budget is, there are several options in the Haeundae neighborhood. As Irene mentioned, the Novotel is a decent choice. In that area, there is also the Westin Chosun, the Grand Hotel, the Paradise Hotel, etc.

Outside of the Haeundae area, there are lots of hotels, but they tend to be more for traveling business men in commercial districts.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Busan