Busan Travel Answers

change location
DSwede's Profile Photo

Anyone used the Chinese Consulate in Busan

by DSwede Online Now Jul 12, 2007 at 10:09 PM

I need to get a Chinese Visa while in Korea. I work during standard business hours, so it is not always easy to get to either Busan or Seoul to visit the government offices while they are open.

There is an Embassy in Seoul, and there is a Consulate in Busan. Busan is much easier to get to for me. Has anyone used this office to obtain a Chinese Visa?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • DSwede's Profile Photo

Re: Anyone used the Chinese Consulate in Busan

by DSwede Online Now Aug 5, 2007 at 9:59 PM

My answer posted from another forum:

busan.china-consulate.org/en...
    If you are in a taxi, your driver should be able to find it with the Korean map given on the web page. If you are finding your own way, like I did, it is tucked away rather well.

The easiest way to find it is by going to the Yacht Marina (near Suyeong 2gyo, Suyeong 2nd bridge). Immediately accross from the yacht center is a Presbyterian Church. Go up from the yacht center, go by the church, and immediately after the church entrance, take a left. The consulate will be about 100m down that road.

Their Visa services are available for drop-offs between 9~11:30am. They can process the Visa in 1-2-4 days depending on the expediting charge. Pick up will at the same location.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Busan