change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Bursa Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Taxi from Istanbul to Hereke and back

Iznik Jul 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM

On 2 october I want to go from the hotel in Fathi to Hereke for 4 hours. Who and what will it cost?

3 Answers 1 hours ago
    • guzelyali feribot to cekirge

Bursa May 28, 2014 at 5:21 AM

hi, how to get from guzelyali feribot iskelisi (IDO) to hotel Divan in Cekirge? we are 6 people and want to know all options .thanks

1 Answer May 29, 2014 at 3:33 PM
    • Places to visit

Bursa May 27, 2014 at 3:17 AM

What are the places I MUST visit in Bursa/Turkey?

6 Answers 5 hours ago
    • Sabiha airport arriving at 1am going to Bursa

Bursa May 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hi, we are 10 people arriving from Jeddah at Sabiha airport, we are planning to go to Bursa is there any direct bus?

Thanks!

2 Answers May 18, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • yesil turbe

Bursa Apr 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM

When I last visited Bursa, the Yesil Turbe was undergoing restoration and the exterior was scaffolded. Has the restoration work been completed as yet? I'll be returning to Turkey in June 2014 and want to know whether it would be worth my while revisiting it.
      S Freeman
      NYC

2 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • Best Time to Visit Bursa ?

Bursa Dec 31, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Greetings everyone,

I was wondering when is the best time to visit Bursa ? is it Feb. ?

Thanks

4 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    • SofiaR5's Profile Photo

From Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Bursa and then to Gemlik

Bursa Nov 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Hello, i just found this forum and want to ask two things. First, how can i go from Sabiha Gokcen airport to Bursa (the easiest way) I have read in Pegasus Airline Page, that the company has also buses, which go directly from the airport to Bursa, but the site is in turkish www.akmisseyahat.com and i can't understand anything. I think to stay in Bursa for one night and then go to Gemlik, that is my mother's hometown. So the second question is how can i go from Bursa to Gemlik. Thanks in advance!!

10 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Uludag mt, Snowy now?

Bursa Oct 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM

I am planning to visit turkey in a couple of weeks time.
      wanted to know whether Uludag mt . is snowy now ? and is it possible to ski ?

4 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    • bursa with a kid

Bursa Oct 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I am planning for a 6 night visit to Istanbul with my wife & 2 yrs old son. Was thinking of spending 2 night in Bursa as well. Could someone advise me whether it is worhtwhile, considering my naughty kid ? ir is it too hectic ?

2 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    • Bursadan Avşa Adasına Nasıl Gidilir

Bursa Aug 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Bursadan Avşa Adasına Nasıl Gdilir?

6 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 10:54 PM
    • Bursa to Manyas

Bursa May 12, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Dear all,
      I want to know how to get to Manyas lake or Kuş Gölü from Bursa, as I cant find anything on internet.

thanks

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 5:03 AM
    • Bursa to Ataturk Airport

Bursa Jan 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM

We need to travel from Bursa to Ataturk Airport to be there for 12.00pm, is it possible to do please and how?

6 Answers Jan 30, 2013 at 4:01 AM
    • Months of the cocoon sales in the Koza Hani / Bazaar ?

Bursa Jan 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Hi,
      I was in Bursa last December, visited the great bazaar and am now writing a travel article about the city and its silk-trade history.

However it is a bit uncertain exactly which months the cocoon sales takes place in the Koza Hani bazaar. Some sources say that it is in May-July, others that it is in April and September. Does anyone here know any details ?

Thank you for your kind attention !

5 Answers Jan 3, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    • VidER's Profile Photo

What is the name of the 600 years old Tree in Bursa?

Bursa Jan 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hi All.

I am sure you all know the famous 600 Year Old tree in Bursa.

I was looking for it in FourSquare but couldn't find it. What is the name of the tree? Both in English and in Turkish.

Thank you all.

VidER

5 Answers Feb 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    • Doing Laundry

Bursa Sep 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Are there facilities in Bursa to have laundry cleaned? Would like to do my own
      laundry but would pay someone if cheap enough.

• One bedroom for a Six Month Rental Needed

Bursa Sep 4, 2012 at 3:23 AM

I will be working starting mid September 2012 at an ESL school located on Ataturk Cad. and need to rent a 1 bedroom room/apartment for at least 6 months. Can't seem to find anything online. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 4, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    • bursa- ataturk by car

Bursa Jul 5, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Dear sir or madam
      I'm preparing my next holidays in september
      How long does it take from bursa to ataturk airport on saturday( in september) by car including the ferry at Yalova? Arrival in Ataturk 3 PM
      On french forums a lot of people answer me to be carefull there are traffic jams in Istanbul.
      Your advice please
      DOM DOM

5 Answers Jul 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM
    • bursa bus station

Bursa Jun 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Is the bus station in bursa near the hoteis? how I get from the station to the hoteis located at the center of the city?

3 Answers Jun 25, 2011 at 8:34 AM
    • lulu537's Profile Photo

bursa parking

Bursa Apr 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM

hello vt members, i will be visiting iznik in july and im planing to rent acar to go to bursa and neer by citys ,is it easy to find parking spots near the atractions in bursa .thanks alot

3 Answers Apr 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM
    • Raimix's Profile Photo

Daytrip to Bursa from Istanbul

Bursa Mar 6, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Hello!

If it is possible normally to make daytrip from Istanbul to Bursa both visiting Uludag? If it could be a bit difficult? Could you please, give me examples how to make such trip by public transportation.

Thank you and greetings!
      Raimis.

4 Answers Mar 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM
    • kazuoTsuchiya's Profile Photo

Visting in February

Bursa Jan 19, 2011 at 9:55 PM

I have a plan to visit Bursa in coming February.
      Any information about Bursa. This is my first time in Turkey.

Thank you.

kazu.

8 Answers Jan 22, 2011 at 6:20 AM
    • vichatherly's Profile Photo

Can you hire a bus from Istanbul Airport to Bursa hotel for 9 People

Bursa Oct 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Hi,

We're heading to Bursa for the football in November.

Is there any way we can hire a minbus/taxi that can take us from Istanbul Airport direct to our hotel in Bursa?

There wil be 9 of us.

Also would be great if we could do the journey in reverse the day after the match

Thanks in advance

Vic

3 Answers Oct 25, 2010 at 1:44 AM
    • Sabiha Gokcen to Bursa by bus

Bursa Aug 30, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Mitata, replying to me on 28 August, recommended catching a bus from SG to Bursa. Sounds good but can I please ask for a few more details?

How do I find bus/coach station at SG? I cannot find directions on airport site.
      Which bus line should I look for to Bursa?
      How long will the journey take?

many thanks

1 Answer Aug 30, 2010 at 1:15 PM
    • Ferries in November Istanbul/Bursa/Istanbul

Bursa Aug 28, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Along with several hundred other Manchester United supporters we are looking forward to visiting Bursa for the Champions League football match on 2 November. We cannot find winter ferry timetables Istanbul to Bursa and back for November. Can anyone help with ferry times? or should we cantact the ferry company direct? Alternatively, we will be flying in to Sabiha Gokcen and wondered if it is possible to catch a coach from the airport direct to Bursa?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    • Buses to Istanbul

Bursa Aug 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi.
      I'm going to Bursa in early November via Istanbul SG Airport. I was planning to get the ferry to bursur as recommended, however on my return i think this will be difficult time wise. I have a flight at 10am, but cannot leave bursa until the night or early morning. Does anyone know if there will be buses running to Istanbul, preferably stopping near the airport, at these times?

Thanks for your help in advance.

John.

4 Answers Aug 27, 2010 at 8:12 PM
    • meltheo's Profile Photo

Buying wholesale sheets and towels

Bursa Apr 7, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I have been told that Bursa is the place to go and buy good quality sheets and towels. I am arriving tomorrow, Thursday. I need a large quantity so am interested in whole sale. Where should i go?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2010 at 4:07 AM
    • train transportation

Bursa Dec 20, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I need to know the time table of trains between Yalova, Turkey and Bursa, Turkey for March 2010 in English.

2 Answers Dec 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Uludag and Kazdagi Mt.

Bursa Ili Jun 18, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Are there maps for hiking available?
      Are there loops (hiking) possible?
      Are there marked paths?
      Do I really need a compass there?

3 Answers Jul 9, 2009 at 6:43 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Where by car after Istanbul?

Bursa Ili Oct 24, 2008 at 2:54 AM

Hi there,

My another set of questions (due to a gloomy, cloudy day here).

I'm not convinced about Iznik visiting (based on VT).

1.How about Yalova? Thermal baths in summer sounds strange for me.
      2. Are the seaside places between Cinarcik- Armutulu worthy of time?
      I'm not a big fun of crowded sea resorts.
      3.Bursa looks quite interesting.Is that right?
      Should I go there by ferry to Guzelyali? Or only for one day trip from Bandirma (also a ferry there)?
      I'm afraid of traffic jams in Bursa, so perhaps public transport is the solution.
      If I stay longer in this area where to sleep (budget range) at the seaside area (Mudanya,Zeytinbag?), Teleferic district, Bursa's thermal bath distict or Cumalikizik?
      4.Uludag.Is it a good place in summer?How long does the summit hike take (from Telerefic upper station)?
      Is it difficult for young (12,15 yo.) teenagers?Are there marked paths in Uludag?Do I need a map there (if available)?
      5.Once I've red in the interent about Kapidagi penisula- looks as a nice and intersting place.What is your opinion about this area? Is it crowded? Any particular fine places?

Thanks for your answers.

3 Answers Nov 29, 2008 at 3:57 AM
    • locations locations locations

Iznik Jan 3, 2008 at 12:07 AM

I've killed my whole day looking up for exact location and schedules of the following places in Iznik.........
      - St. Sophia Museum
      - Green Mosque
      - Iznik Museum
      - Roman Theatre

Can you provide me with full addresses of these locations with opening hours and admission fee. I'll be really thankful.

2 Answers Jan 12, 2008 at 7:33 AM