Bursa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Women`s clothing

Antalya Oct 30, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi, i wonder if someone could help me get in contact whit clothing fabric for woman fashion in Antalya?

more
    • Weather conditions for Bozcaada & Assos

Bozcaada Nov 11, 2014 at 6:44 PM

What is the weather like in late March early April for a short stay?

more
    • magic_jersey's Profile Photo

Transport from Ataturk Airport to 4.Levent Metro Station

Istanbul Nov 22, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I have read that in order to reach 4.Levent Metro Station...I have to take the airport bus towards Taksim Square and then take Metro from there.
      Is that the easiest and cheapest way (for a newbie and travelling alone in Istanbul) of reaching that area?
      Thanks for all your help.
      regards,

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

3 full days in Goreme

Goreme Nov 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I have 3 full days in Goreme, and I have:

- booked a full day Green tour

- booked a balloon flight and plan to do own walking to Open air museum and panoramic view point after balloon ride

- suggestions for the 3rd day please (looking for some interesting DIY and not join Blue/Red tour). I do not have a car so let me know if walkable or public transport tips would be helpful

Thanks!

more

Hot air balloon

Nevsehir Nov 9, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I have booked my hot air balloon ride around 3rd week of October - what is generally the weather going to be? I have some mixed reviews on possible gloomy weather in October hence it might not be a great view....

Appreciate if someone can share a recent experience or for similar timing....

Will it be extremely cold "up" there compared than the ground? Let me know any specific things to take note off. Many thanks!

more

Where to reload Isanbulkart?

Istanbul Nov 15, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Where can I reload the Istanbulkart at Sultanahmet area? There are machines to buy the jeton, but could not see where I can reload Istanbulkart.

more

Where to buy Akbil?

Istanbul Nov 11, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I plan to take the metro, then tram to Sultanahmet area upon arriving at airport.
      Can someone tell me more on where to buy Akbil and can I buy 1 Akbil to be used for 2 people?
      Anything I should take note off?

more
    • Travelling Alone to Turkey - 14th to 23rd November

Turkey Nov 11, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I am from Bangalore India and I am super excited. I am travelling alone and wondering if I can meet any travellers or localities in Istanbul when i am there. Is there a way to network with people while on tour?? Let me know how to connect

more

Airport transport and domestic / international transit

Istanbul Nov 9, 2014 at 9:04 AM

What is the best way from airport (IST) to Sultanahmet? Likewise the best way from Sultanahmet to airport?

I am heading to Istanbul, after a couple of days taking a flight to Nevsehir (Cappadocia). I am departing from Nevsehir back to Istanbul, then change to another airline to depart from Istanbul. I know there are 2 airports, but this is in the same airport, Ataturk airport (IST)

I will arrive at about 1330 and my next flight about 1900. It is not a connecting flight but a different airline. I am assuming luggage collection takes up to 1430 and I could manage to re check in to my international flight by 1630 latest. Is this a fair assumption?

Do I have to go through customs / immigration? Will domestic / international terminal be near? Any specific thing to take note of would be helpful.

Anything that I can see / do in airport if I do have extra time?

more
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

sali pazar?

Istanbul Nov 5, 2014 at 2:13 AM

i have heard about a bazar ( clothes) in Asian part of Istanbul on Tuesday ? does it open on march ? and what is the address? thanks farzad

more
    • cheap places for shopping

Istanbul Nov 17, 2014 at 5:22 AM

I am planning to visit istanbul by next week and i would love to do some real good shopping :) Is it possible to find some sales during this period ? please advise some cheap places or even wholesale shops for clothes, bags and accessories. And where do you think is better to stay to have easy access for everything in istiklal street or sultanahmet or somewhere else ?? Thank you

more
    • drinkingbuddy's Profile Photo

Travel to Istanbul and area

Istanbul Nov 15, 2014 at 5:20 PM

My boyfriend and I are interested in visiting Istanbul in May 2015. Is this a good time of year to travel there weather wise? We are researching places to visit, but some "off the beaten path" recommendations would be appreciated...
      We are also considering renting a vehicle and driving to places along the coast such as Izmir and Antalya and then to the Cappadocia area. Would 10 days be enough to see these highlights and is it advisable to rent a car and drive around ourselves? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

more
    • garcom01's Profile Photo

weather in Istanbul?

Istanbul Ili Nov 11, 2014 at 1:18 PM

How is the weather in Feb? should I wait til apr?

more
    • Best way to get to Burdur?

Burdur Ili Oct 29, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi all! I'm planning to volunteer at the Lisinia project near Burdur in the winter. I couldn't find clear information about local bus/train services online so I would like to ask: What's the fastest way to get to Burdur? Is it flying to Antalya or Istanbul first? My flights to Antalya from Amsterdam all stop in Istanbul first. Somebody knows about the bus/train services from these airports to Burdur?

more

Bosporus cruise

Istanbul Nov 9, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Hi, what is the best way for a DIY Bosporus cruise? Not looking to book with a tour operator but do it the cheap and cheerful way!

Helpful word of advice and tips appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • fly-of-doll's Profile Photo

Rant car with driver.

Turkey Nov 13, 2014 at 3:23 PM

I am going to Turkey for 12days with 15~20persons next year.
      I don't like to go any travel agency and I can make a schedule by myself.
      I have been to Terkey many times. So I need a mini van with driver service.
      I am waiting forword to hear good news.

more

Currency (Istanbul and Goreme)

Istanbul Nov 11, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Is Euro generally accepted or only TL is used?

more

4 days Istanbul

Istanbul Nov 9, 2014 at 9:09 AM

I have 4 full days in Istanbul, thinking of covering all the attractions in Sultanahmet area within 1 day, Bosporus cruise for 1 day. What are other recommendati

more
    • chavez's Profile Photo

Religious sites in Busra

by chavez Online Now Sep 29, 2014 at 8:39 AM

we are visiting Istanbul for 4 days - we would love to visit Busra. I have a rough idea how to get to Busra on ferry but any additonal info would help

We want to visit holy tombs and places in Busra (green Mosque)

how do we travel there ? Bus ... cost? how long is journey?

we are thinking of just a day visit...

what will the weather be like in October 2014

Many thanks

2 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 11:24 AM
    • guzelyali feribot to cekirge

by antari964 Online Now May 28, 2014 at 5:21 AM

hi, how to get from guzelyali feribot iskelisi (IDO) to hotel Divan in Cekirge? we are 6 people and want to know all options .thanks

1 Answer May 29, 2014 at 3:33 PM
    • Places to visit

by r16rania Online Now May 27, 2014 at 3:17 AM

What are the places I MUST visit in Bursa/Turkey?

5 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:09 AM
    • Sabiha airport arriving at 1am going to Bursa

by harihta88 Online Now May 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hi, we are 10 people arriving from Jeddah at Sabiha airport, we are planning to go to Bursa is there any direct bus?

Thanks!

2 Answers May 18, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • yesil turbe

by stuartfreeman Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM

When I last visited Bursa, the Yesil Turbe was undergoing restoration and the exterior was scaffolded. Has the restoration work been completed as yet? I'll be returning to Turkey in June 2014 and want to know whether it would be worth my while revisiting it.
      S Freeman
      NYC

2 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • Best Time to Visit Bursa ?

by Khalifahusain Online Now Dec 31, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Greetings everyone,

I was wondering when is the best time to visit Bursa ? is it Feb. ?

Thanks

3 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    • SofiaR5's Profile Photo

From Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Bursa and then to Gemlik

by SofiaR5 Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Hello, i just found this forum and want to ask two things. First, how can i go from Sabiha Gokcen airport to Bursa (the easiest way) I have read in Pegasus Airline Page, that the company has also buses, which go directly from the airport to Bursa, but the site is in turkish www.akmisseyahat.com and i can't understand anything. I think to stay in Bursa for one night and then go to Gemlik, that is my mother's hometown. So the second question is how can i go from Bursa to Gemlik. Thanks in advance!!

10 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    • Uludag mt, Snowy now?

by bc27 Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM

I am planning to visit turkey in a couple of weeks time.
      wanted to know whether Uludag mt . is snowy now ? and is it possible to ski ?

4 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    • bursa with a kid

by bc27 Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I am planning for a 6 night visit to Istanbul with my wife & 2 yrs old son. Was thinking of spending 2 night in Bursa as well. Could someone advise me whether it is worhtwhile, considering my naughty kid ? ir is it too hectic ?

2 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    • Bursadan Avşa Adasına Nasıl Gidilir

by Kalima78 Online Now Aug 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Bursadan Avşa Adasına Nasıl Gdilir?

6 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 10:54 PM
    • Bursa to Manyas

by ghinwah Online Now May 12, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Dear all,
      I want to know how to get to Manyas lake or Kuş Gölü from Bursa, as I cant find anything on internet.

thanks

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 5:03 AM
    • Bursa to Ataturk Airport

by Periwing Online Now Jan 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM

We need to travel from Bursa to Ataturk Airport to be there for 12.00pm, is it possible to do please and how?

6 Answers Jan 30, 2013 at 4:01 AM
    • Months of the cocoon sales in the Koza Hani / Bazaar ?

by joen_denmark Online Now Jan 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Hi,
      I was in Bursa last December, visited the great bazaar and am now writing a travel article about the city and its silk-trade history.

However it is a bit uncertain exactly which months the cocoon sales takes place in the Koza Hani bazaar. Some sources say that it is in May-July, others that it is in April and September. Does anyone here know any details ?

Thank you for your kind attention !

5 Answers Jan 3, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    • VidER's Profile Photo

What is the name of the 600 years old Tree in Bursa?

by VidER Online Now Jan 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hi All.

I am sure you all know the famous 600 Year Old tree in Bursa.

I was looking for it in FourSquare but couldn't find it. What is the name of the tree? Both in English and in Turkish.

Thank you all.

VidER

5 Answers Feb 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    • Doing Laundry

by skovacik Online Now Sep 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Are there facilities in Bursa to have laundry cleaned? Would like to do my own
      laundry but would pay someone if cheap enough.

• One bedroom for a Six Month Rental Needed

by skovacik Online Now Sep 4, 2012 at 3:23 AM

I will be working starting mid September 2012 at an ESL school located on Ataturk Cad. and need to rent a 1 bedroom room/apartment for at least 6 months. Can't seem to find anything online. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 4, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    • bursa- ataturk by car

by dom06 Online Now Jul 5, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Dear sir or madam
      I'm preparing my next holidays in september
      How long does it take from bursa to ataturk airport on saturday( in september) by car including the ferry at Yalova? Arrival in Ataturk 3 PM
      On french forums a lot of people answer me to be carefull there are traffic jams in Istanbul.
      Your advice please
      DOM DOM

5 Answers Jul 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM
    • bursa bus station

by wib Online Now Jun 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Is the bus station in bursa near the hoteis? how I get from the station to the hoteis located at the center of the city?

3 Answers Jun 25, 2011 at 8:34 AM
    • lulu537's Profile Photo

bursa parking

by lulu537 Online Now Apr 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM

hello vt members, i will be visiting iznik in july and im planing to rent acar to go to bursa and neer by citys ,is it easy to find parking spots near the atractions in bursa .thanks alot

3 Answers Apr 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM
    • Raimix's Profile Photo

Daytrip to Bursa from Istanbul

by Raimix Online Now Mar 6, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Hello!

If it is possible normally to make daytrip from Istanbul to Bursa both visiting Uludag? If it could be a bit difficult? Could you please, give me examples how to make such trip by public transportation.

Thank you and greetings!
      Raimis.

4 Answers Mar 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM
    • kazuoTsuchiya's Profile Photo

Visting in February

by kazuoTsuchiya Online Now Jan 19, 2011 at 9:55 PM

I have a plan to visit Bursa in coming February.
      Any information about Bursa. This is my first time in Turkey.

Thank you.

kazu.

8 Answers Jan 22, 2011 at 6:20 AM
    • vichatherly's Profile Photo

Can you hire a bus from Istanbul Airport to Bursa hotel for 9 People

by vichatherly Online Now Oct 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Hi,

We're heading to Bursa for the football in November.

Is there any way we can hire a minbus/taxi that can take us from Istanbul Airport direct to our hotel in Bursa?

There wil be 9 of us.

Also would be great if we could do the journey in reverse the day after the match

Thanks in advance

Vic

3 Answers Oct 25, 2010 at 1:44 AM
    • Sabiha Gokcen to Bursa by bus

by ivan8888 Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Mitata, replying to me on 28 August, recommended catching a bus from SG to Bursa. Sounds good but can I please ask for a few more details?

How do I find bus/coach station at SG? I cannot find directions on airport site.
      Which bus line should I look for to Bursa?
      How long will the journey take?

many thanks

1 Answer Aug 30, 2010 at 1:15 PM
    • Ferries in November Istanbul/Bursa/Istanbul

by ivan8888 Online Now Aug 28, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Along with several hundred other Manchester United supporters we are looking forward to visiting Bursa for the Champions League football match on 2 November. We cannot find winter ferry timetables Istanbul to Bursa and back for November. Can anyone help with ferry times? or should we cantact the ferry company direct? Alternatively, we will be flying in to Sabiha Gokcen and wondered if it is possible to catch a coach from the airport direct to Bursa?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    • Buses to Istanbul

by thewhitepele Online Now Aug 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi.
      I'm going to Bursa in early November via Istanbul SG Airport. I was planning to get the ferry to bursur as recommended, however on my return i think this will be difficult time wise. I have a flight at 10am, but cannot leave bursa until the night or early morning. Does anyone know if there will be buses running to Istanbul, preferably stopping near the airport, at these times?

Thanks for your help in advance.

John.

4 Answers Aug 27, 2010 at 8:12 PM
    • meltheo's Profile Photo

Buying wholesale sheets and towels

by meltheo Online Now Apr 7, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I have been told that Bursa is the place to go and buy good quality sheets and towels. I am arriving tomorrow, Thursday. I need a large quantity so am interested in whole sale. Where should i go?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2010 at 4:07 AM
    • train transportation

by dpaleski Online Now Dec 20, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I need to know the time table of trains between Yalova, Turkey and Bursa, Turkey for March 2010 in English.

2 Answers Dec 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM
    • Ski in uludag

by fzarnegar Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 5:01 AM

What is the best timing to ski in uludag? Is mid or end of Feb a ggod time with good snow? Can you recommend some good hotels close to ski lifts...

Frank

6 Answers Dec 10, 2007 at 8:09 PM
    • Can I find a hotel in Iznik any time during 12-Sep to 17-October (Ramadan Period)

by mkrbu50 Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 12:22 AM

Hi,
      I guess the post title tells some of the questions. However, I have a bit longer story. I contacted a hotel by phone in Iznik, I found its number on the hotels -rather shabby- website.
      The phone answered with a male voice on the other side, and I asked in what I believe is a polite tone: "I've visited your website and I liked your Pansiyon. May I make reservation for 2 nights starting from 30 of September?".
      The voice answered "No, we don't have. It is Ramadan, we close". The website did mention that it will not accept phone/email reservations, due to many cases of no show up. Instead, it provided bank accounts for payment deposits. Having said that, I would assume in all good intentions that this was an attempt to turn me down nicely because I did not follow his instructions.
      The big question is> Do they have something like business holiday/break during the mentioned period.

3 Answers Aug 12, 2007 at 9:25 PM
    • flat or room for rent

by anacmqueenie Online Now Dec 15, 2006 at 11:16 AM

My name is Ana,I am portuguese, i am going to study at Uludag University for 5 months, beginning in February. Can anyone help me to find a cheap flat or a room in ahouse (can be with a family). Please, as cheap as possible, in the city center...please i need as much as help as possible...Thanks you

5 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 3:02 PM