Bursa Travel Answers

change location

bursa bus station

by wib Online Now Jun 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Is the bus station in bursa near the hoteis? how I get from the station to the hoteis located at the center of the city?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • explore_discover's Profile Photo

Re: bursa bus station

by explore_discover Online Now Jun 24, 2011 at 11:02 PM

The bus terminal is around 30 minutes from Ataturk Caddesi where you can find the budget hotels from 70 Lira (Kent, Arctic, Dikmen Hotels) The Bus will stop at Grand Mosque. 2 Lira

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: bursa bus station

by wib Online Now Jun 25, 2011 at 5:25 AM

Thank you, I find that the answers are great in this forum. I dont know how to use the site very well but I hope to improve and might help other travellers that want information to visit Brasil ( I live in the norteast region- Paraiba) or California (my husband is from there and I lived many years there).
    A question about food. My husband is crazy about dates, pistachios and chestnusts. Are they available everywhere, where is the best place to tastes those goods?
    Also I read somewhere about apricots orchads, when is the season?
    About flowers. I love plants, is there some specific flowers, plants, gardens to see, or visit?

• explore_discover's Profile Photo

Re: bursa bus station

by explore_discover Online Now Jun 25, 2011 at 8:34 AM

You are most welcome,

Well you will be in Istanbul for 5 days, worth visiting the Grand Bazar's Egyptian Market (Spice Market) where you can get all kinds of Dried Fruits such as dry dates, pistachios and chestnusts.

On the way to Bursa from Izmir I have seen Olive Garden near and around Manisa (also famous fro TURKISH DELIGHT)

Eastern Anatolia regoin in Turkey is famous for apricots orchads and Malatya fair/festival is held every year in July,

And there are agrdens and flowers all over Turkey where ever you go you will find them all colors unfortunatly I am not botanical expert and can not tell you the names :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines