Bursa Travel Answers

change location

Buses to Istanbul

by thewhitepele Online Now Aug 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi.
I'm going to Bursa in early November via Istanbul SG Airport. I was planning to get the ferry to bursur as recommended, however on my return i think this will be difficult time wise. I have a flight at 10am, but cannot leave bursa until the night or early morning. Does anyone know if there will be buses running to Istanbul, preferably stopping near the airport, at these times?

Thanks for your help in advance.

John.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Nuclei's Profile Photo

Re: Buses to Istanbul

by Nuclei Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM

There are many buses from Bursa to Istanbul but I do not think it ill work for you. If you consider 3 hours ride and 2 hours earlier arrival to airport, you need to find a bus leaving around 05.00 which is very odd. Anyway, please check following www.kamilkoc.com.tr

Cheers

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Buses to Istanbul

by stevemeeks Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Hi John I have just booked the same flight back to Stansted from the match it looks like the ferry timing might be a bit tight so there will be plenty of us looking for alternatives, we may have to hire a car to make sure we make the flight I will keep you posted.

Cheers

Steve

• Re: Buses to Istanbul

by thewhitepele Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 3:14 AM

Alright Steve. That'd be great if you could let me know what you're doing mate. Cheers.

My emails united_1968_1999@yahoo.co.uk, plus I'm on the RN rorums if you're on em. Thanks again.

• DSwede's Profile Photo

Re: Buses to Istanbul

by DSwede Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Ferry from Yalova to Pendik takes about 45 minutes. From there, you can get a taxi for about 15~20 minutes. That means if you get the 7:00am ferry, you could be at the airport at 8:00am.

ido.com.tr/en/index.cfm?page...

There are lots of buses that go between Bursa and Yalova at all times of the day. If you don't feel comfortable with that timing, then you should leave the night before.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines