Burma Travel Answers

change location

weather

by gypsykipling Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM

what is the weather like in November compared to November?

Quote & Answer
8 Answers
  • riorich55's Profile Photo

Re: weather

by riorich55 Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Your question needs to be restated. You are asking what the weather is like in November, but you don't have another month listed!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • martensd's Profile Photo

by martensd Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM

If we want to compare the two months you listed, I would have to say....they are the same.

• Re: weather

by gypsykipling Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Well, that was about the dumbest question I have yet to ask anyone! Sorry! I meant to ask what is the November weather like compared to January in Burma, especially Yangon and Mandalay?

• riorich55's Profile Photo

by riorich55 Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM

gypsykipling wrote:
    Well, that was about the dumbest question I have yet to ask anyone! Sorry! I meant to ask what is the November weather like compared to January in Burma, especially Yangon and Mandalay?

The internet has made everybody, including myself, less apt at proofreading!  It seems like its all about speed speed speed.  Again, I've been as guilty as anybody.  I have never traveled to that part of the world so I can't help you out with this one, but I'm sure you will get an answer soon. 

• davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

weather2travel.com/climate-g...

According to this link the hours of sunshine, precipitation, high temp are all more or less the same. The only difference is that it will be 6 degrees cooler in the night in January, but in my opinion it may be quite different in the hilly areas.

by tweetyeve Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 3:25 AM

January will be slightly cooler than November in both Yangon and Mandalay.

• Mique's Profile Photo

by Mique Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM

In my opinion, January is much better to travel in than November. It is positively cool in Yangon (18 to 25 Celsius) Everywhere else in Myanmar is it about the same I'd say. January is my favourite month here and always will be...

I always thought there were less tourists in November but an acquaintance of me told me the other day that November was his busiest month (he has a travel agency). Not sure whether this is of any help but I thought i'd let you know all the same.

by tweetyeve Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM

October, November and December is peak season in Myanmar. Long holidays in Oct, November and December. There are big festivals in both October (Thadingyut) and November (Tazaungdaing).
    So if you are not coming for those festivals try to avoid as local love to travel around Myanmar as well.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Burma Travel Answer Locations