Burkina Faso

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Manicure/pedicure

Ouagadougou Apr 5, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hello. Anyone know a good place in Ouagadougou to have a manicure/pedicure? Many thanks.

• shopping as a foreigner in Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso Oct 23, 2013 at 5:02 AM

what souvenirs can you buy in burkina faso and at what prices in US dollars

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • Bubblehead elephant

Burkina Faso Jul 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Where can I find bubblehead elephant? It is woodcraft, I think - an elephant with moving head (bubblehead). I'd seen them sold online but the craftsmanship is not as nice as one I saw at a friend's home. She bought it somewhere in Burkina Faso. Any leads? Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    • LGG51's Profile Photo

Accomodation and bus

Ouagadougou Sep 25, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Hi Anyone have a tip very the bus station from Lomé and to Niaemy is situated in Ougadogou. And a cheap hotel in Ouagadogou

4 Answers Oct 1, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    • this summer ce juillet ci

Burkina Faso Jun 15, 2011 at 2:42 AM

Is anyone planning on traveling to Burkina Faso this summer? I plan to go id July to mid Sept. Perhaps we could meet there - Ouaga or Bobo.

Est-ce qu-il y a quelqu'un qui fait le projet de visiter au burkina pendant les mois juillet-septembre? Peut etre on peut vaire rendez- vous a Ouaga ou a Bobo.

1 Answer Jul 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    • mastercard?

Burkina Faso Jun 14, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Could someone please tell me if Mastercard can be used in Burkina Faso? I have conflicting reports on this. thank you.

6 Answers Jun 15, 2011 at 7:09 AM
    • drivers

Burkina Faso Jan 13, 2011 at 8:08 AM

I and my 3 daughters will be in BF in May. I am trying to find a driver that could drive us throughout the country over a 5 day period. Does anyone have any honest, reliable and prompt people they might be able to refer to me?

• travel in W National Parc

Burkina Faso Jan 16, 2010 at 10:03 AM

We are interested to visit the W National Parc coming from Ouaga / Diapaga. We would like to stay at the Campement de chutes de Koudou. We can go public to Diapaga, but there is no public transport to and within the W National Parc. For 2 it is expansive to have an own transport (4x4) and guide. So we are looking for a cheaper possibility. Maybe there are others we can join. We are in Burkina Faso in the middle of the nex february.

Bye,
      nordi

• advance visa helpful?

Burkina Faso Jan 6, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Will crossing the border (in a car) from Ghana to Burkina be a lot smoother process if I get a visa from the embassy in DC before leaving the States?

3 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 5:55 AM
    • Train Travel

Burkina Faso Jun 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Does anyone know if the train still runs between Accra and Ouaga?

3 Answers Jun 10, 2009 at 12:40 PM
    • slingshotv's Profile Photo

Burkina Hotels

Burkina Faso Sep 14, 2008 at 1:44 AM

I'm attending FESPACO Feb/March '09. Any "cozy" hotel recommendations near film festival activities?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2008 at 9:59 AM
    • Raining season Burkina F.

Burkina Faso May 1, 2008 at 3:04 PM

Dear friends,

I'm planning my trip to Mali, Burkina Faso and Ghana for this summer, and I was wondering if any of you can give me some more information on the raining season in Burkina. I'm planning on visiting Burkina for about two weeks in the end of july/ beginning of august, but I'm afraid I'll get stuck and cannot continue my travel because of the heavy rainfall. Can anyone give me some more information on this?
      I'm not planning on going into the countryside alot, but am wondering about the main roads and also the traffic from Mali and to Ghana. Like, will the regular buses continue during this period? If anyone has more information about the state of the roads in this period or do you have experience with travelling throuht Burkina Faso in the raining season, please contact me or leave a message.

Thanks in advance, warm regards from Holland,

Renée

1 Answer Jul 3, 2008 at 4:19 AM
    • AuldHarry's Profile Photo

Train from Ouaga to Abidjan

Burkina Faso Jan 28, 2008 at 7:05 AM

Hi folks,

Anyone any idea if the train from Ouagadougou to Abidjan is operating at the moment. Will be travelling from Ouaga to Accra/Cape Coast end of Feb and thought of going via Abidjan.

Will be grateful for any info.

Thanks,

Harry.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2008 at 9:41 AM
    • nikoskaps's Profile Photo

feb and march wind

Burkina Faso Jan 2, 2008 at 1:45 PM

hello everybody!

i read about feb and march that there are strong winds which bring dust from the desert.
      could you tell how often and serious this is?
      it can make your visit worthless for seeing and taking good photos?

many thanks

nikos

1 Answer Jan 3, 2008 at 4:02 AM
    • ellielou's Profile Photo

SIAO festival

Ouagadougou Mar 19, 2007 at 8:26 AM

ok...I real long shot question here:

Has anyone ever attended the SIAO festival, or has anyone been in this city while the festival was going on?

I look forward to your replies (if any)!

thanks!

• Would like Fespaco information.

Burkina Faso Mar 16, 2007 at 7:14 PM

I would like to travel to the Fespaco Festival. I would like some information. Are any of the movies subtitled or in English? Do they sell beads and other jewelry at Fespaco? Can anyone guide me to a few good websites about this festival? Thank you very much.

• Transportation in B F

Burkina Faso Mar 9, 2007 at 4:47 AM

appreciate information on the price of fuel ( diesel and petrol) for vehicle transport pr liter or gallon which ever is the quantity quoted
      hlin

1 Answer Apr 6, 2007 at 9:49 AM
    • NicolaCheung's Profile Photo

Is Bamako a safe place for women to travel alone?

Bamako Mar 7, 2007 at 4:06 AM

Hi,

I am thinking of going to Bamako in the summer alone. From reading the guide books and research on the internet it seems to be safe enough but I would like some advice and info from people who have been there.
      Am grateful for any info you can offer.
      Thank you.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2007 at 10:06 AM
    • ocicat's Profile Photo

Flying into Ouagadougou

Burkina Faso Nov 28, 2006 at 7:32 AM

Who flies into Ouagadougou. All I can find is Air France and their prices are very high. Any advice on how to find an affordable way into Burkina Faso?

2 Answers Nov 26, 2007 at 5:53 AM
    • Afacere la cheie

Bani May 20, 2006 at 11:47 AM

Cel mai usor mod de a castiga bani pe internet intr-un mod foarte usor si fara prea multa bataie de cap. Tot ce trebuie sa faci este sa intrii pe acest site si sa citesti toate instructiunile , pas cu pas , pentru a avea un venit online indiferent de varsta cunostiinte sau ocupatie.Ai incredere in ceea ce ti-am spus.Pe curand...

http://www.afacere-pe-internet.uv.ro

• may1221's Profile Photo

Hi, I am working in Ouaga, Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso Apr 5, 2006 at 8:04 AM

I will stay here until Oct 2007.
      because I am a teacher, I will go to travel around west Africa this summer.
      I want to find someone interesting travel here too.

1 Answer May 18, 2008 at 6:03 PM
    • general info

Burkina Faso Oct 20, 2005 at 4:27 AM

I intend to visit Burkina Faso in November for 2 weeks...

Pls tell me about weather and health conditions. Is it a safe country??

• Hajdulajos's Profile Photo

Niamey to Ouagadougou

Burkina Faso May 29, 2005 at 3:18 PM

Does anyone have any insights, advice, experience traveling the land route from Niamey, Niger to Ouaga?

2 Answers Dec 5, 2005 at 3:19 PM
    • Kaya, Burkina Faso places to stay

Kaya Jul 7, 2004 at 1:43 PM

Is there a hotel in Kaya? What amenities does it have? I'll be travelling with my 81 year old mother

• aandre.mengo's Profile Photo

Beer cans in Burkina

Burkina Faso Jun 11, 2004 at 4:39 PM

Dear Travellers, I have never seen a beer can produced in Burkina Faso. Do you know if there is any production of beer in cans there? Which brands? Thanks, Andre, from Brazil

2 Answers Feb 17, 2005 at 11:50 AM