Burgos Travel Answers

change location

How to get from Burgos to the Madrid airport early on a Sunday morning

by scarlisle Online Now Jan 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM

I need to get to the Madrid airport by 9 am on a Sunday for a 12 noon flight to the USA. Is there any way to get from Burgos to Madrid airport on a Sunday morning at that early an hour? Perhaps a car/driver service, car rental?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Roadquill's Profile Photo

Re: How to get from Burgos to the Madrid airport early on a Sunday morning

by Roadquill Online Now Jan 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

I don't see anything on Renfe (train) for early on Sunday morning. It seemed about a two hour drive on a major highway if you were to rent. Earlist bus on Sunday appears to leave at 7:30 take two 1/2 hours, then you need to get from the bus station in Madrid to the airport. You may want to check aerocity and see if they have a shuttle that goes to Burgos or not. ( (http://www.aerocity.com/)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Belsaita's Profile Photo

Re: How to get from Burgos to the Madrid airport early on a Sunday morning

by Belsaita Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 12:49 AM

I really doubt that Aerocity has any service to Burgos, but you loose nothing asking them. As Kark well said above, the first bus will arrive too late, and there does not seem to be any early trains.

Burgos is about 330 Km from Barajas airport, so count on 4 hours driving. Be prepared to pay at least 400€ if you use a taxi or driver services, so if you can drive probably a rental car will be your best bet. However, I probably will just spend the last night in Madrid.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines