change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• train or bus from bucharest to burgas

by benitoti Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 11:51 AM

hi,
      i would like to know what is the best way to get burgas from bucharest? the dats is 23/4.
      thank you, alon

1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 1:25 PM
    • untill whan there is a parties and good nightlife in burgas?

by jakebleck Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 9:58 AM

hi me and my frind whant to go to burgas in september. around 10-20 in semptember . and my question is if the nightlife and the parties is good in that time of the year like its in july and aguste?, and if there is still young people in burgas in thet time of the year like in july and agust?. and if someone can tall my what is the best time to go to burgs for parties vacation and which time is the best for young people ?

4 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    • Zug (Burgas South) to Nessebar & return

by eleyfa Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Hi

I shall be in Burgas on 5 October, from 06:00 to 17:00. I should like to get by bus to Nessebar and back. I have looked at some sites with timetables for times and prices but cannot work them out. Please can someone help me?

1 Answer Aug 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    • which area is the best for people between age 18-21?

by jakebleck Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 12:38 PM

hi, i was in burgas lest year with my frinds and its was awosome, but the area of our hotel was full with families.
      so this year we want to go again to burgas and my quwstion is where can i find a hotel in a area of people between 18-22? and which area is the best fo people in that age?..

1 Answer Aug 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • hello, i am travelling in burgas, i want to know if there is any way to get to varna?

by xabix2 Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM

i want to get there fast without changing station or something, is there any way to get to varna directly,or to be accurate to the Grand mall of Varna from the Sunny beach.

3 Answers Aug 18, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    • transport from airport

by toliy Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM

can any one advise me on how to get from bourgas to selo, golyamo.... i am traveling on my own??

1 Answer Jul 31, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    • Looking for a vacation club with fine slides

by johndoejr Online Now May 11, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Hi
      we are a 2 +2 kids family : 3 years old and 6 years old.
      we are looking for a good all-inclusive or half board hotel with proper slides or activies for our kids.
      We ran into Royal park hotel in burgas - but it got bad-bad reviews.
      is there any hotels someone can recommend?
      Thanks!

• WhiteMughal's Profile Photo

Burgas and Bombs

by WhiteMughal Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM

What are the internal security authorities doing about attacks like the train to Burgas. I was feeling pretty bum about that because I did a tour guided by a nice guy who lived in Burgas and always told my wife we should go there. Now I'm thinking "drive ourselves there?" I sure hope the government can root out the cells that plan bombings. Most tourists do not wish to gamble on being a target.

6 Answers May 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    • IS BURGAS NICE? AND CAN U HELP ME???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kaz7289 Online Now Jun 1, 2012 at 12:52 AM

im thinking of buying a property in burgas(bulgaria)is it worth it?.
      what r the shops like?
      what is the food like?
      and what is the criminal rate out there?
      and how expensive is it for food,furniture and clothes

IS IT WORTH BUYING OUT THERE,

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX

3 Answers Jun 1, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    • From Burgas to Istanbul

by Thildaz Online Now May 15, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Hello,
      I would like to travel from Burgas to Istanbul.
      I'd like to know if one travels by bus or by train, which is the best, and if either bus or train rides along the Black Sea's coast?
      Thanks in advance for your help!

3 Answers May 16, 2011 at 1:13 AM
    • Where is the clubs and bars located?

by Leopardos Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Hello,
      im going to burgas at 10 of september ...
      going to Iberostar hotel
      is the bars and clubs located in that area near the hotels or down (as on map ) in nesebar?
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM
    • burgas-varna by train

by patwall Online Now Aug 25, 2010 at 3:12 AM

would like to know about trains from burgas to varna

6 Answers Aug 25, 2010 at 7:30 AM
    • behzad88's Profile Photo

am i able to reciving visa on the border or air port ?

by behzad88 Online Now Aug 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM

i dont have 10 days time for waiting for visa am i able to have a visa on border as iranian ? what about the air port ?
      did anyone tried it before ?
      [non eu citizen or GB and us ]

2 Answers Aug 7, 2010 at 2:41 PM
    • rachel_daly's Profile Photo

journey time

by rachel_daly Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 8:47 AM

how long is the journey from bourgas to sophia? and do the trains run everyday any info wud be great,

2 Answers Jul 16, 2010 at 4:57 PM
    • frank.cien's Profile Photo

Exchanging Australian Dollars in Burgas to Bulgarian currency

by frank.cien Online Now Jun 11, 2010 at 5:31 AM

1) Where will I get the best exchange rates in Burgas in changing Australian dollars to Bulgarian currency?

3 Answers Jun 16, 2010 at 8:01 AM
    • buses and trains from istanbull to bourgas bulgaria

by jrchopperone Online Now Jun 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM

hi all please i need help does anyone know how often busses and trains run on a daily basis from istanbull to bourgas and how long does it take by bus and by train and the approx cost this will be for the last week in july .

2 Answers Jun 5, 2010 at 11:58 PM
    • Spirit of Burgas / August festival

by exitfestival Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Hello,
      A group of us are thinking of coming over from the UK for the Spirit of Burgas festival in mid-August. I have a few questions:
      - where is the best area to stay for the festival? does it need to be burgas itself? i got the impression that sunny beach is also nearby.
      - how easy is it to rent a villa in the area/surrounding areas? we would definitely prefer this to staying in a hotel or camping.
      - can you give an idea of daily cost of living? e.g. a meal in a local restaurant / a round of drinks etc.
      - has anyone who has been before offer any top tips or advice in general?
      Thanks so much!

3 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 8:19 AM
    • Freebeacher's Profile Photo

Burgas To Crimea

by Freebeacher Online Now Mar 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM

How do you travel from Burgas to The Crimea? Any idea how long it takes and the cost? If you take a train can you stop in Romanian coastal destinations and resume the journey?

6 Answers Mar 23, 2010 at 3:29 PM
    • Bucarest Burgas by land

by adian Online Now Mar 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Does anyone know how to get from Bucarest to Burgas by land? I heard that there was a train but could not find any details on the net. Thanks and regards

3 Answers Mar 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

New mall - Burgas Plaza

by Linse Online Now Jul 28, 2009 at 7:48 AM

Hi
      Does anyone know if the bus from Sunny Beach stops outside Burgas Plaza??

• podvis123's Profile Photo

Hostels in burgas

by podvis123 Online Now Jul 22, 2009 at 12:42 AM

can anybody give me phone numbers for hostels or cheap hotels ih borgas district

2 Answers Aug 12, 2009 at 12:08 AM
    • Information needed.

by upakos Online Now Jul 19, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Hello to everyone,

now i'm planning to have a trip from Istanbul to Burgas. Does anyone has an information about visa regime? Bulgaria is a schengen country now? i have a French schengen, butt i'm not sure that if Bulgaria is in the schengen agreement..

And is it possible to get a necessary visa at the border?

Thanks for your answers.

Umut

5 Answers Jul 20, 2009 at 7:35 AM
    • Burgas - how to get to bus from airport

by zsofi.g Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Hi! We are thinking of travelling to Istanbul through Burgas. I have read earlier notes about busses for 20 euros. Do these still work? And if yes, how much does it cost, how much time does it take, how complicated is it to get from the airport to the bus? And where can I get more specific info about the busses? Thank you!!!!

3 Answers Jun 23, 2009 at 5:19 AM
    • briansamuels's Profile Photo

transfer to sunny beach

by briansamuels Online Now Jan 30, 2009 at 4:35 PM

I'm looking for information to finish my journey from burgas bus station to svetl vlas near sunny beach can you help? approxs cost of journey, etc regards brian

3 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 1:17 AM
    • nite life

by dskeff Online Now Sep 11, 2008 at 5:13 AM

hi.im going to burgas next monday for the first time and am a bit worried about all the bad reviews iv read so far. we are staying in the wela is that far from the town?is there any nite life near the wela? we were told not to eat or drink there because it is so expences.can you please advise on the best and safest places to go.thank you.D.SKEFF

1 Answer Sep 12, 2008 at 10:53 AM
    • getting from bourgas to cernomorest?

by daku238 Online Now Jul 3, 2008 at 2:52 AM

Is it easy to get from bourgas airport to cernomorest..i heard the bus is going there every 1 hr.. but just want to ask if its from bougas town or its from aiport too?? can you help me?

1 Answer Jul 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM
    • Burgas to Istanbul

by iZm Online Now Jun 26, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Hello fellow VTs, I'll be in Burgas in middle August (14 to 17) and from there I'd like to get to Istanbul. What's the best way to get there? Is it possible to do it by ferry?

Many thanks,

Rui

2 Answers Oct 1, 2008 at 7:57 AM
    • Burgas to Bucharest

by virtual786 Online Now May 27, 2008 at 11:37 AM

I would like to go from Burgas to Bucharest on Thursday, 10 July. What is the
      best way to go? Bus? Train? Are there more than 1 bus or train a day? How long does it take to go from point B to point B?

• Cheapest Flights from Moscow?

by donaghkebab Online Now Mar 4, 2008 at 5:44 AM

Can anyone advise me where to find the cheapest (flight only) flights from Moscow to Burgas in August...?

4 Answers Mar 20, 2008 at 4:59 AM
    • littlebush's Profile Photo

Istanbul to Bourgas (and vice versa)

by littlebush Online Now Jan 11, 2008 at 3:47 PM

hi,anyone know any websites where i can find out times from istanbul to bourgas and vice versa, either by train or bus?
      anyone know the journey time?

thanks

5 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 1:16 AM