change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Odiya's Profile Photo

Extra Train Fees

Istanbul Feb 5, 2016 at 4:51 AM

I will be travelling from Istanbul to Geneva. I will be crossing multiple international borders while using Euro Rail Global Pass. I will travel mostly at night. What extra fees do I have to pay. Example
      1- International Train Reservation fee.
      2- Night Time Reservation fee
      Do I have to pay both or one?

more
    • Odiya's Profile Photo

Extra Train Fees

I will be travelling from Istanbul to Geneva. I will be crossing multiple international borders while using Euro Rail Global Pass. I will travel mostly at night. What extra fees do I have to pay. Example

more
    • Any travel companions

Istanbul Feb 4, 2016 at 9:42 AM

I shall be visiting turkey for a period of 9 days (12th Feb to 21st Feb). First destination is Istanbul. So if there's anyone interested to join me as a travel mate it would be great!

Thanks.

more
    • Food Expenses in Istanbul

Istanbul Yesterday

Hi mates,

what's the Cost of a basic meal in Istanbul? For instance a donair, simit, etc.

Thanks.

more
    • Going to istanbul

Istanbul Jan 30, 2016 at 9:59 AM

Hello, please I need your advise on where to stay. Will be visiting Istanbul in February.I have been told Osmanbey,laleli and merger are the best places to shop for bargain wholesale clothings to resell but I am yet to get a good advise on an hotel to stay in that is close to all these three locations. I want an hotel that is cheap and safe and very accessible to the three locations. So it won't be so much stress taking my goods to the room. Thanks

more
    • Speed boats for rent?

Istanbul Feb 4, 2016 at 10:13 AM

Any idea regarding hiring a speed boat for an hour or so and have a nice trip @ Bosphorous? I had rented a speed boat in Vancouver and had fun going around the English bay.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

more
    • Metro from Airport

Istanbul Jan 29, 2016 at 10:13 AM

We arrive at the airport at 4:15pm. Our hotel is next to the Sishane metro station. Can we take the metro from the airport to the Sishane metro station? Do we need to transfer and where? What is the fare? This is our first trip to Istanbul

more
    • Travel to Istanbul with One-Way Ticket

Istanbul Jan 28, 2016 at 8:28 PM

I have a valid e-visa, however I am going to apply for a residence permit when I enter Turkey as I wish to stay approx. 1 year in Turkey.
      I purchased a one-way-ticket as I will not be leaving until the permit is up.
      Do you think they will have a problem with me not obtaining a round-trip ticket upon entry?

more
    • Istanbulkart

Istanbul Yesterday

Hi mates can you provide me some info regarding Istanbulkart.

After landing at Ataturk where can I purchase it and what's the price for it?

Any refundable or non-refundable fee associated with the purchase?

Does it cover rides in buses, metro, trams, ferries?

Thanks.

more
    • Price for Hot balloon

Istanbul Feb 5, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Hi mates would like to know the Price for Hot balloon trip in Cappadocia, Turkey.

Thanks.

more
    • Odiya's Profile Photo

Extra Train Fees

more
    • Istanbul Ovelay & Turkish Airlines (how safe)

Istanbul Jan 21, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Going to travel to Greece mid Feb and I'm taking Turkish Airlines with only one ovelay of a few hours in Istanbul.  Has anyone taken this airline with in this month?  How safe do you think Turkish Airlines is? How safe is Istanbul for a couple of female travelers?  Thanks! :)

more
    • Cappadocia

Istanbul Yesterday

Hi mates,

Can you suggest me some nice tourist places and activities in Cappadocia.

Thanks.

more
    • Odiya's Profile Photo

Feasibility of Train journey from Istanbul to Geneva

Istanbul Ili Feb 1, 2016 at 8:53 PM

Is it feasible to travel by TRAIN from Istanbul to Geneva?
      Is the route safe without any civil turmoil now?
      which country/countries visa I should take in advance? I hold an Indian passport.

more
    • martinu09's Profile Photo

sleep in airport

Trabzon Jan 30, 2016 at 7:48 PM

hi... is it okay if I sleep in trabson airport? because I arrived there already too late, and if I had to look for cheep lodging, I fear of losing a lot of time. or please give me advice if have another options. thanks

more
    • MESDL21's Profile Photo

Shopping/Pegasus Airline

Istanbul Jan 9, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Hello traveleres
      Is it better to buy turkish ítems ( dishes, trays, tea sets, carpets, ceramics) in the grand baazar or sorrounding áreas?

Any experience flying of Sabina Airport to Athens using Pegasus Airlines?

more
    • Where to stay?

Istanbul Jan 18, 2016 at 12:26 PM

I´m going to Istanbul i August and wonder where to stay? Which area?

more
    • First trip to Turkey

Istanbul Feb 4, 2016 at 9:07 AM

Hi,

I shall be arriving at Istanbul Ataturk Airport around 11:40pm. I wanted to know at this how can I make it to my hostel at Sultanahmet.

How many days are required to go around most of the attractions in Istanbul.

Would like to know which tourist attractions are entry free and which we need to purchase an entrance ticket.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

more
    • visa for 3 hours

Istanbul Feb 2, 2016 at 4:32 PM

do I need a visa even if I am only going to Istanbul for their tourIstanbul for 3 hours?

more

Popular Burdur Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Best way to get to Burdur?

Burdur Ili Oct 29, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi all! I'm planning to volunteer at the Lisinia project near Burdur in the winter. I couldn't find clear information about local bus/train services online so I would like to ask: What's the fastest way to get to Burdur? Is it flying to Antalya or Istanbul first? My flights to Antalya from Amsterdam all stop in Istanbul first. Somebody knows about the bus/train services from these airports to Burdur?

8 Answers Nov 21, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • Burdur bus schedule to Antalya

Burdur Dec 29, 2009 at 9:12 AM

When does the bus from Burdur to Antalya leave in the morning of Feb. 8, 2010? We have a flight reservation for 1 p.m. in the afternoon from Antalya to Istanbul. Can we take a morning bus from Burdur to Antalya airport and arrive by 12 noon?