Burbank Travel Answers

change location
iam1wthee's Profile Photo

los angeles to burbank

by iam1wthee Online Now Sep 8, 2004 at 2:47 AM

how far is los angeles from burbank? I am going to do a tour of universal studios, etc but then I want to try to get on the price is right which I understand airs there. How far is it? Where do you recommend I stay?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • joits's Profile Photo

Re: los angeles to burbank

by joits Online Now Sep 8, 2004 at 3:01 AM

answering a question about how far one thing is from another and how long it will take in the los angeles area will give you one of those "it depends" type answers. but for the sake of time, burbank is about ten or so miles north of los angeles via the 5 fwy. how long it takes really depends on the time of day. not sure about hotels though. someone should be able to help you out with that.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cheap_tourist's Profile Photo

Re: los angeles to burbank

by cheap_tourist Online Now Sep 8, 2004 at 8:02 AM

For tickets to "Price Is Right," please check out this web page: cbs.com/daytime/price/ticket... I suggest that you first get your tickets then plan around the date that you get. From the above web page, you'll see that tapings of Price Is Right are held at 7800 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036--at the corner of Beverly Blvd. and Fairfax Avenue--and not in Burbank. I hope that you have a great time in L.A.

• Re: los angeles to burbank

by joesorce Online Now Sep 8, 2004 at 12:17 PM

Holiday Inn on Highland in Hollywood would be okay...you would have a short subway ride back and forth to Universal, and only one bus connection to CBS Television City. If you want to stay in Burbank, you might like the Holiday Lodge. You could take the bus to Universal, two busses to CBS. If you have a car let me know, I can give you directions.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines