Bundesland Burgenland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marriage proposal in New Year's Eve in Vienna

Vienna 18 hours ago

This New Year's eve me and my gf are going to be in Vienna, and I want to propose there. I'd like to make it a super special night, and propose at 12:00 right when the fireworks start.

We don't have a plan yet (we were planning to spend the whole evening on the street partying along), but I'm super open to suggestions!

Any ideas on how to make it a special night? What would you do if you were going to propose this new year's eve in Vienna?

• Saubers's Profile Photo

Europe trip - Vienna tours

Vienna Nov 19, 2015 at 12:22 PM

I'm going on a Europe trip next summer and we have 2 days in Vienna. The first day lets us choose between the Schonbrunn Palace or a Musical Vienna tour seeing sites associated with famous classical composers like Mozart. I've read that the Schonbrunn Palace is very nice. Has anyone been to the Belevedere?
      If Schonbrunn is nicer I thought we'd do the Musical Vienna in the morning and Schonbrunn on our own. I'm used to arranging things independently so that doesn't bother me.

The second day in Vienna, I was thinking booking something like this Any thoughts?

• bkc's Profile Photo

Vienna attractions by public transport

Vienna Nov 4, 2015 at 6:37 PM

I wish to visit Vienna in May 2016. I wish to know the tram or bus routes that runs along Ringtrasse and covers major attraction sites. Is it better to take bus and metro rides or take an hop on hop off bus.

• Vienna for Christmas

Vienna Nov 5, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Hello VT family:) I would love to know what to expect and where to stay in Vienna for Christmas 2015. My husband and I are planning a hot-chocolate-meets-fireplace type Christmas and we decided on Vienna from Dec 18 - Dec 26. I would appreciate any tips on where to stay/other recommendations you have. Thank you:)

• Austria in New Year

Austria Nov 2, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Hi! Me and my boyfriend want to flight to Austria for a few days include New Year. Would like to spend few days in Vien and then visit some beautiful places and landscapes, maybe some extreme. It's a budget trip.
      Would like to know where to go exactly in this time of a year.
      Thank you

• How to spend two days in Innsbruck and surrounding area

Innsbruck Oct 28, 2015 at 2:09 AM

I am planning a trip to Innsbruck in mid Jan 2016 for two days. Please suggest how i can utilize this time in the city and area near by such as hall in tirol. What are the places i should visit. I understand its not possible to cover everything in two days but i want to catch the essence of the place and do not want to miss something that i could have visited easily but left it due to poor selection of places to visit.

Please help.

• Wo findet man schöne Wildblumen in Burgenland zum Fotografieren?

Bundesland Burgenland Mar 13, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Wo findet man schöne Wildblumen in Burgenland zum Fotografieren im Frühling (Mitte März)?

• Outlet Centres

Parndorf May 13, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi I am looking for outlet centres in Parndorf but confused. Is the Fashion Outlet and the Designer Outlet the same place or are there two outlet centres in Parndorf - the English version of the Fashion Outlet has different details to the Austrian version

1 Answer May 13, 2014 at 3:27 AM
    • how to get to parndorf

Parndorf Feb 8, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I'm coming to Vienna by bus (bus station in Erdbergstraße).
      How to get to Parndorf besides renting a car?

4 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 4:56 AM
    • beeena1's Profile Photo

from vienna to rusti

Rust Nov 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM

How can I reach rust from vienna

3 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    • SavoS's Profile Photo

Working time

Parndorf Oct 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM

is anyone know, working time on 31 december,

2 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    • how to get to Oberschutzen

Oberschützen Jul 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Can my family take a train from Vienna to Oberschutzen?

3 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM
    • travel to rust from vienna

Rust Jul 4, 2013 at 3:12 AM

i would like to travel from vienna city on a day trip to Rust. How do i plan it with public transport since I do not have a car. But i have a monthly ticket for Vienna 100 zone.Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jul 4, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Train station

Parndorf Jun 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Is there a ticket office to buy return tickets in Parndorf, when going back with the train to Bratislava?

3 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    • Traveling to Forchtenstein castle from Vienna

Forchtenstein Jun 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM

On June 8th I would like to visit Forchtenstein castle. I understand that I have to take a train than a bus. Firstly, where do I catch the train and which train do I take - do they run back and forth often - the same for the bus. Also, can this trip be done comfortably in one day? Thank you

3 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM
    • worshik's Profile Photo

Visting Rust in September

Rust Aug 5, 2010 at 2:10 AM

I am visiting Rust in September from India. Need some help:

Which is the nearest airport?
      Is some mode of public transportation available from airport to Seeholf hotel?
      Any good hotel near Seeholf hotel for EUR 50
      Doest Rust have public transport to go around
      How far are tourist destinations like Salzburg and Vienna from Rust.Is it well connected by public transport

4 Answers Aug 10, 2011 at 2:18 PM
    • fischert's Profile Photo

Motorway reconstruction on A4 from Budapest-Viennea?

Bundesland Burgenland Sep 11, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Can anybody tell me if there is still reconstructions on the motorway A4 from Bp to Vienne? Last month we were waiting an hour on the motorway(somewhere where the motorway separates to direction Bratislava and Bp). Tomorrow we're going again. I don't speak any foreign language just english, so difficult to find a relevant website. can you tell if tomorrow I have to wait again(or avoid motorway)? It's urgent as we're leaving tomorrow at 9AM.
      Thanks in advance, Tamás

2 Answers Sep 11, 2009 at 2:34 PM
    • On Easter

Parndorf Mar 30, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Is open on Easter? Exactly in 13 april...?

• How to get to Parndorf during a week day from Bratislava?

Parndorf Dec 22, 2008 at 6:17 AM

Does anybody know how to get to Parndorf during a week day if you are not travelling by the car? I want to go there tomorrow, 23.dec, from Bratislava (SK). I heard about shuttle buses from Bratislava to Vienna, don`t you know if they are stopping in Parndorf as it is on direction to Vienna?
      It will be very helpfull from you if you could get any information. Thanks

1 Answer Dec 23, 2008 at 12:54 AM
    • reduction parndorf

Parndorf Dec 9, 2007 at 6:58 AM

when do the big reductions from the end of the year begin?

1 Answer Dec 9, 2007 at 12:01 PM
    • no bus to parndorf?

Parndorf Dec 8, 2007 at 6:15 PM

i would love to go to the designer outlet in parndorf..

do anyone knows how to get there besides renting a car?

i heard there is a shuttle in friday and about the rest of the day? i'll be in vienna from sunday to wednesday =(

anyone can help?

thank u

3 Answers Dec 9, 2007 at 12:03 PM
    • shohag32's Profile Photo

going to parndorf

Parndorf Aug 6, 2007 at 7:57 AM

I am living in Vienna and very much willing to visit Parndorf. But, how can I reach there? Is there any public transportation to go there? It's better for me, if there is any S-Bahn or Bus line to Parndorf.

Please anyone let me know about this, and that would be helpful for me.

1 Answer Aug 6, 2007 at 9:33 AM
    • prima_donna's Profile Photo

Nova Rock Concert

Nickelsdorf May 4, 2007 at 4:06 AM

Anybody out there been to a Nova Rock Festival in Nickelsdorf? I just want to know how early I have to get there to get a good camping site. My friends tell me the camping grounds open at mid-day 24hours before the concert - i.e. Thursday 14th June. Will I be too late to find a decent place if I get there on Friday morning? Also, is it worth getting a VIP ticket? What advantages would I have if I got a VIP pass instead of a normal 3-day pass? Please help! :) Thanks!!

1 Answer May 5, 2007 at 6:06 AM
    • Eisenstadt day trips

Bundesland Burgenland Jun 21, 2005 at 5:39 PM

I will be staying in Eisenstadt for a few days and am wondering about day trips from there. I want to depart from and return to Eisenstadt so I don't really want to go to Vienna each time. Vienna is obvious, but what about Graz? Is it easy and economical to get to? Anywhere else in southern Austria or perhaps western Hungary you would recommend? Is the bus and train system in Eisenstadt good for day trips? Any advice would be greatily appreciated. Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 24, 2005 at 1:52 PM