change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1 day tour in Pinnacles

Perth May 18, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Hi,

Would like to check if you guys have any recommendation in 1 day tour (depart on Sunday)
      I would like to visit Yanchep, Lancelin and Nambung National Park (Pinnacles). Most that I check includes Caversham wild life park (not interested in that).

Cheers:)

more
    • Yeagarup Dunes

Pemberton May 12, 2015 at 2:27 AM

Hi, how far is it to walk from the car park to the Sand dunes? Is it an easy walk for kids?
      Also, is sand boarding advisable here? Thanks!

more
    • Can I get a taxi or any other transport from halls gap to wonderland car park

Grampians Apr 28, 2015 at 2:38 AM

Can I get a taxi or any other transport from halls gap to wonderland car park

Thanks Geoff

more
    • wonderland walk

Halls Gap Apr 28, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I will be staying at the halls gap motel. ( I know I can walk up from Halls Gap, but it will be a bit too far for me)

I want to start my walk from the wonderland car park, then down to halls gap on the front of the mountain path.

Is the any way I can get a taxi or anything from the motel to the car park on morning?
      Thanks
      Geoff

more
    • Darwin to Adelaide commercial tour

Australia May 8, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Can anyone recommend a tour operator for up to a fourteen day trip. I have found several but cannot locate any postings about them.

more
    • Budget for Perth Holiday

Perth May 3, 2015 at 8:22 PM

Hi! Would like to know how much is to bring for a 2 weeks vacation in Perth. Hope someone can tell me cause I will be going there in October and I would like to do some planning with the budget .
      Thank you in advance 

more
    • ADAPTER

Australia Apr 30, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Hello, I would travel to Australia next week, I have an adapter with 2 pins slanted instead of 3 pins (2 slanted and 1 for grounding), do you have any suggestion that the 2 pins only would work on Australia? Thank you for any help.

more
    • Cruise on Brisbane to Sydney

Sydney Apr 28, 2015 at 1:21 PM

Anyone here tried a deal from Travel Online?

Found this cruise tour for 2N - Brisbane to Sydney - travelonline.com/cruises/des...

But would like to hear your opinion if others have tried it with them and how was it? If this is good for a family? How worth it?

Thanks a lot J.

more
    • Road condition report - Quilpie to Burke and Wills Dig Tree

Australia May 7, 2015 at 11:53 PM

What is the road surface and condition between the above destinations please?

more
    • How do I get to Mornington Peninsula from Frankston?

Mornington May 4, 2015 at 3:59 AM

Hello. I am taking a train to Frankston station but how do I get to Mornington Peninsula?

more
    • Best Way To Source A Camper For A Road Trip In Australia?

Australia May 19, 2015 at 7:33 PM

We are planning an Aussie road trip in a camper (RV or campervan), starting in the Barossa Valley in Adelaide, heading along the coast route to the Great Ocean road. Plan is to drive from Melbourne to Sydney, up the east coast and all the way to Noosa.

Have been doing some research and there seems to be a few options in Australia; - buy a used camper from a private sale (resell after trip) - buy a camper from a private dealer - hire one - rideshare with other travelers

Campervan hire; wickedcampers.com.au/cheap-c... http://www.jucy.com.au/vehicles/

Camper sales: http://www.melbournerv.com.au/ http://www.goldstreamrv.com.au/ http://www.pagebros.com.au/

Came across this guide from an Aussie site which recommends buying a used camper through a private sale, as you can get a better deal; blog.gumtree.com.au/backpack...

Leaning towards a used camper to buy as RVs from private dealers seem kind of expensive.

Does anyone have any experience with the above sites or can recommend hiring, buying or other?

more
    • My & My Sister are travelling 11th November -Decemeber

Perth May 18, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Hi, Me and my sister are looking to come to Perth for a month and we are looking for accommodation and jobs but have no luck. where are the nicest hostels obv as cheap as possible??? and help at all would be great.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • taxi fare port melbourne to A'beckett street near junction with Elizabeth St

Melbourne May 9, 2015 at 7:47 PM

from Beacon Cove Port Melbourne to A'Beckett street( Melbourne car rentals)..it's near the jucntion with Elizibeth street,........ I know I can get 109 tram to Eliziabeth st and change to La Trobe st. then walk........................................          

I am thinking of a taxi around..$16 ?...and believe they don't charge for luggage .....could someone please confirm whether I am right and also ,must melbourne taxis  they put on the meter, and do you tip taxi drivers ?............... 

other ideas for this trip would be welcome

Thanks Geoff

more
    • 4 girls on a budget to Perth

Perth May 15, 2015 at 2:54 AM

Hello, we are 4 bestfriends who will be traveling to Perth from Oct27-Nov5 (10days&9nights). We are on a tight budget. Our budgets are approx $1000 each. Or less.
      We need advice/suggestions/ recommendations on:
      -travel sequence & activities (as we will be staying for quite sometime, where should we go first, and what are some free or low cost activities we can do? We're planning to go to Rottnest..should we stay there for a night or 2??)

-accomodations ( we've searched online and through websites such as airbnb but we have problem finding the right locations for us to stay as we do not have our travel sequence planned out yet. We're also not sure to stay at one place the whole time we're there or change as we move along?)

-transportations (could you suggest the cheapest ways for us to go around perth while we move along from one place to another?)

We are really new at planning our own trips, your help would really help us a lot. Please & thank you :)

more
    • school fees

Melbourne Apr 23, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Hi we are moving to Australia this August melbourne hopefully bayside mckinnon.. I like the look of the area and the school is know it's a government school. We are coming over on my husband 457 visa does anyone know if I have to pay school fees? And how much
      Does anyone have info on the area mckinnon?

Can anyone suggest somewhere else in bayside that's nice with a good school government?
      That is close to the train line my husband will be working in the cbd thankyou so much for your help :)

more
    • TriciaP's Profile Photo

Kakadu or Litchfield

Darwin May 17, 2015 at 1:49 AM

if you could only to one park visit would it be kakadu or litchfield, and why. plus any other must sees in Darwin only got 5 days

more
    • MarcoMila's Profile Photo

Second Working Holiday Visa

by MarcoMila Online Now Oct 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Hi guys,
      now I am in Bundaberg for work in a farm.
      But after 88 days of work in a farm how get I my second visa?
      Thank you!

1 Answer Oct 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM
    • Cheap Accomodation

by owenwatkin Online Now Apr 9, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me about any cheap accomodation any where in Bundaberg?

Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 10, 2008 at 3:11 PM
    • Nude Beaches near Bundaberg

by Marsketa Online Now Jun 24, 2004 at 5:01 AM

Hi, Just looking for nude beaches on my holiday through QLD later this year. I saw some newspaper reports on a beach at Mon Repos. Is this an unofficial nude beach? Do police raid this beach? What about Coonar Beach? Is it nude? And perhaps Agnes Waters near 1770? Is it nude friendly? Are there any other nude beaches in the area?

4 Answers Apr 10, 2005 at 10:05 AM