by einniw Online Now Mar 2, 2010 at 1:27 AM

I am trying to trace the name creton or crayton in the area
      also i am looking for any information on the term The Budgin
      cheers
      einniw

1 Answer Mar 10, 2010 at 8:15 AM
    • Inishowen vs. Antrim Coast

by mbarnett Online Now Mar 6, 2007 at 9:50 PM

I've have limited days in Ireland and I've got to make a choice between driving the Inishowen 100 or going to Giant's Causeway and driving a portion of the Antrim Coast. If you've been to both, which would you choose as most scenic?

• 3 Bedroom house to rent

by motherof03 Online Now Sep 4, 2006 at 2:46 PM

Hi

My husband and I are looking to move back to Ireland and Buncrana/Muff in particular. Does anyone know of any 3+ bedroom houses to let on a long term basis until we find somewhere to buy? Ideally unfurnished, and with a garden and parking. We have 3 children and so need to be close to schools etc.

Thanks
      Sarah

2 Answers Sep 21, 2008 at 11:50 AM
    • I'm moving to Buncrana in September

by elisabethamaya Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 10:28 AM

Hi!!
      My name is Elisabet. I'm from the south of Spain and I'll go to Buncrana in September to work at Crana College as a language assistant. I've already been to Ireland, but do not know that area. I'd like to know a bit about the place (college, education,young people, costumes...)I'll have to rent a room, so I need to know if that's possible there (it is a small town)And of coure, What about places for young people? (I'm 25 years old)
      many thanks
      elisabeth

2 Answers Sep 21, 2008 at 12:18 PM
    • Matt-100's Profile Photo

Living in Buncrana

by Matt-100 Online Now Oct 18, 2004 at 2:26 PM

Hi there! I' maybe moving to Buncrana in the future to work there as a Dutch-speaking in a callcenter. Now I still haven many many questions... First and foremost: What is the renting price? And how do most single people rent something? Maybe share an appartent? Or is it possible to rent a single room in a house? And off course it would be handy if I have some prices so that I know what the cost of living is over there... Also for a beer in the pub, cause it's very easy to compare beerprices. About the town: Is there alot of action? Many youngsters and places to hang out? And also very important : Are they used to having foreingers around and are they willing to comunicate with them? I'm also a little bit affraid that I will not understand the language. Is it true that many people overthere speak Gaelic? And is it possible to understand the English that is spoken overthere? Off course other tips and interesting things to know are more than welcome! Thanks ! Greez, Matt

5 Answers Apr 26, 2005 at 4:42 AM