Buncrana Travel Answers

change location

3 Bedroom house to rent

by motherof03 Online Now Sep 4, 2006 at 2:46 PM

Hi

My husband and I are looking to move back to Ireland and Buncrana/Muff in particular. Does anyone know of any 3+ bedroom houses to let on a long term basis until we find somewhere to buy? Ideally unfurnished, and with a garden and parking. We have 3 children and so need to be close to schools etc.

Thanks
Sarah

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: 3 Bedroom house to rent

by mabm Online Now Sep 5, 2006 at 1:57 AM

Check out www.daft.ie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: 3 Bedroom house to rent

by marymacgoo Online Now Sep 21, 2008 at 11:50 AM

Hi,
    Not sure if you've already sorted.? I have a 3 / 4 bedroom family home in Buncrana which is soon to become available. It is in a small cul-de-sac development just 5 minutes walk from the town centre of buncrana in direction of cockhill. It is very convenient to all schools, shops,church, leisure centre.
    The house has a front drive for parking 2 vehicles and a large private garden to rear with a very useful detached shed. The house has all mod cons and can be rented either furnished or unfurnished.
    This property has not been rented before. It is a well maintained, private owner occupied family home soon to be vacated.
    Have you an idea when you are thinking of moving over?
    Let me know if this is of interest to you and if there is anything else i can be of help with.
    All the best.
    MARY

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines