Buncrana Travel Answers

change location

I'm moving to Buncrana in September

by elisabethamaya Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 10:28 AM

Hi!!
My name is Elisabet. I'm from the south of Spain and I'll go to Buncrana in September to work at Crana College as a language assistant. I've already been to Ireland, but do not know that area. I'd like to know a bit about the place (college, education,young people, costumes...)I'll have to rent a room, so I need to know if that's possible there (it is a small town)And of coure, What about places for young people? (I'm 25 years old)
many thanks
elisabeth

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • eireguy's Profile Photo

RE: I'm moving to Buncrana in September

by eireguy Online Now Jun 27, 2006 at 5:08 AM

Try the following for accomodation.....on the web look for the donegal democrat or the donegal peoples press. This may not help that much, otherwise try daft.ie its an irish accomodation site.

You'll have a great time in Buncrana.....but wrap up warm and bring some rain gear!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: I'm moving to Buncrana in September

by marymacgoo Online Now Sep 21, 2008 at 12:18 PM

Hi Elisabet,
    I'm new to these forums and i note it is almost the end of september now so i'm thinking you are already in Buncrana and have found suitable accomodation.
    If however, that is not the case then let me know and perhaps we can meet up.
    I am married and living just outside Buncrana (about 10 min walk to Crana College). I have 2 teenagers attending Crana College and we would have space in our home to accomodate a mature single person. How long are you planning to stay in Buncrana?
    So let me know if you are still interested. All the best.
    Mary

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines