Bunbury

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• airport shuttles

by jjonathan Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 11:21 PM

hi, are there any airport shuttles from perth airport to bunbury, im having difficulty locating one

2 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • Hop on Hop off Tram

by bonniebella Online Now Jan 29, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Could someone please tell me if this tram is still in operation and if not is there a hop on hop off bus to get around to see the sights thanks Lynn

• JohnPaulla's Profile Photo

Where does cruise ship dock ?

by JohnPaulla Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Anybody know where does the Rhapsody of the Seas (RCI) docks in Bunbury on 14 Mar ? How far is it to places of interests ? Thanks

3 Answers Feb 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    • swimming with dolphins

by sheltie Online Now Oct 5, 2007 at 1:05 PM

I'm visiting Perth next month and want to swim with dolphins. There appears to be two places that do this - Bunbury and Rockingham. Rockingham is a day tour from Perth, while Bunbury would require at least one overnight stay.

Has anyone swum with dolphins at these locations? Which is best?

3 Answers Oct 18, 2007 at 4:03 AM
    • What areas?

by Emma-Jo Online Now Oct 24, 2006 at 5:28 AM

I was just wondering if the beach at 'the cut' allows dogs to go on/swim in the water or is it against the law?

3 Answers Oct 27, 2006 at 9:55 AM
    • DJ Steve Spinner

by AhLeeAh Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 8:48 AM

I've heard DJ Steve Spinner is HOT ! I am travelling from Canada with a friend and this DJ's venue, Exit Niteclub, I am thinking to book a night's worth of entertainment there...is this DJ, and this Club...as great as I have heard, all the way here in Canada...

Any thoughts ?