Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• FruitLover's Profile Photo

Best Veg Restaurant

Sofia Dec 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Hello Folks,

What's the best Vegetarian / Vegan restaurant in Sofia?

Blagodaria!
      Avi

more
    • Trakata or Alan Mak? or Albena area

Bulgaria Nov 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Trying to choose between 2 villas in the above areas but cannot decide! Is one area closer to beaches & more lively than the other? Or not much difference betw the two? Will car hire be recommended? Ideally looking for walking distance to bars & restaurants for evenings, beach & other activities in the day.

Alternative villa options are in Albena area? Any advice much appreciated please, thanks...

more

Guided tour 27-28 Dec

Sofia Nov 29, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Hello folks,

I'm interested in one/two days guided tour from Sofia to the mountains, ON 27-28 DECEMBER!

Any suggestion / people to join me ?

Avi

more

Best Veg Restaurant

Sofia Dec 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Hello Folks,

What's the best Vegetarian / Vegan restaurant in Sofia?

Blagodaria!
      Avi

1 Answer Dec 14, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Guided tour 27-28 Dec

Sofia Nov 29, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Hello folks,

I'm interested in one/two days guided tour from Sofia to the mountains, ON 27-28 DECEMBER!

Any suggestion / people to join me ?

Avi

2 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 6:19 PM
    • Trakata or Alan Mak? or Albena area

Bulgaria Nov 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Trying to choose between 2 villas in the above areas but cannot decide! Is one area closer to beaches & more lively than the other? Or not much difference betw the two? Will car hire be recommended? Ideally looking for walking distance to bars & restaurants for evenings, beach & other activities in the day.

Alternative villa options are in Albena area? Any advice much appreciated please, thanks...

1 Answer Nov 23, 2014 at 1:26 PM
    • Christening Gifts

Bulgaria Oct 29, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Our Bulgarian friends are having their first child christened in December. What should we consider when choosing a suitable gift?

2 Answers Oct 30, 2014 at 3:04 AM
    • Sofia - Skopje

Sofia Oct 15, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Hello! I want to travel from Bucharest, Romania to Skopje. I found out how to get from Bucharest to Sofia, but I would like to know more about the buses from Sofia to Skopje (where can I take them from, the time table, if I can buy tickets there, how long is the distance between railway station to the bus station)
      Thank you!:)

4 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Visa for Indonesia

Sofia Oct 10, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Hello folks,

Planning one month independent trip to INDONESIA, my question is

What's the procedure for a Bulgarian citizen (passport + identity card) to get visa to Indonesia.
      Is it ON ARRIVAL when landing in one of the airports of Indonesia,
      or
      the procedure is to ask for visa in advance in the embassy in Sofia?

Many thanx in advance,
      Avraham

3 Answers Oct 10, 2014 at 6:22 PM
    • Battery Charger for nikon D3200

Sofia Oct 2, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I am looking for a Battery Charger for nikon D3200.MH-24 or compatible. Any shops in the center??

1 Answer Oct 2, 2014 at 10:19 PM
    • Karlie85's Profile Photo

Mail box/post office in airport?

Sofia Sep 29, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Flying out tomorrow morning and I haven't gotten a chance to mail my postcards. There's no mail box near my apartment and I'm in for the night. On the Sofia Airport website it says there is a post office in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Just wondering if anyone can confirm this? Thanks.

1 Answer Sep 29, 2014 at 11:00 AM
    • taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Quiet Beach Location

Bulgaria Sep 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I appreciate that Bulgaria is becoming more and more busy as a tourist attraction What we are looking for is a very quiet "village type"resort with small hotels and no night clubs mainly just restaurants and Taverna type places. To be able to stroll peacefully without masses of crowds.

Possibly some Bay along the coast
      Don't know much about Bulgaria other than visiting Nessebar on Sunny Beach which was far too noisy and busy for us for our main holiday

6 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM
    • Are taxis, buses, trains and indeed pavements wheelchair accessible?

Bulgaria Sep 24, 2014 at 4:27 AM

We are staying at Thracian cliffs golf course in June 2015 and want to be able to get to Balchik and Sunny beach area during our stay. Will we find this possible with a wheelchair?

4 Answers Sep 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    • snowboarding/skiing

Borovec Sep 20, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Hello everybody,
      Is there anybody who is travelling to borovets for skiing or snowboarding between 24th of dec 2014 and 3rd of jan 2015 and would like to join me :) I am travelling on my own.

• Place to stay around Central Sofia in November

Bulgaria Sep 5, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Looking for apt around central Sofia for the month of November. Also, is the weather a factor this time of year? I'm traveling from Hawaii so cold weather is something new for me. Not necessarily a bad thing but I want to be prepared. My budget for the apt is between 400€-700€. Thanks for your time!

1 Answer Sep 6, 2014 at 12:32 AM
    • Buying sleeper train reservations before arrival in Bulgaria

Bulgaria Sep 4, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I am trying to find an agent or some other means to purchase a single berth sleeping car reservation for Ruse to Istanbul and Istanbul to Stara Zagora in October?
      I know it would probably be easier to go by bus but I enjoy rail travel so would like to make that part of my holiday.

Ideally I'd like to have the reservations in my hand before I leave England so a UK agent or someone that could post them would be my preference (failing that to be able to collect them would work).

5 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM
    • burgas in september?

Burgas Sep 3, 2014 at 3:17 AM

hi,
      My friends and I was thinking about taking a vacation in sunny beach in september (18-21/9).
      we are looking for parties and beach mostly (age 20)
      are there still parties in sunny beach in that dates?
      would we be able to go to the beach? or its too cold?

thank you!!

2 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 9:03 AM
    • MontagS's Profile Photo

working in sofia

Sofia Aug 28, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hello!!!im considering a position in sofia with about 700€.you think I could manage?
      Thanks in advance!!!

7 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 7:35 PM
    • snasima's Profile Photo

appropriate time to go to Varna

Varna Aug 24, 2014 at 12:30 AM

hi,
      my husband and I want to go on a relaxation trip, we think about Varna. because of its beach.
      but if we now apply for visa . it may take at least 18 days, so i want to know , is august appropriate for sunbathing on varna beaches and swimming in hotel pools ?
      we just worry about the weather , i mean . one month later, does the weather get cold to swim and sun bathe or not ?

7 Answers Oct 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM
    • buses from sofia to rudophi and pirin

Bulgaria Aug 22, 2014 at 8:54 AM

hello,
      I'm trying to find information about buses in bulgaria...
      I want to take a bus or a train from sofia to the rodopi mountains(the best will be to pamporovo) .. after 3-4 days of hiking between the villages I want to take a bus to bansko and start to hike in the pirin mountains. the last village I'm planning to visit in rodopi is Yagodina but I guess I'll have to arrive to dospat?
      after all that I like to take a bus or train from sandanski to thessaloniki..
      Is it possible to do that or that I'll have to change my plan?

If anyone knows the prices of the buses or trains, that will be helpfull too...

thanks,
      Lior

6 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • Looking for English Speaking Driver

Varna Aug 18, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Hi,
      I've been having trouble getting an English speaking guide/driver for three of us (two days - one day in Nessebar and one day in Varna and Provadia/Dobrina Village area). I've been looking at the sites Viator, PrivateGuide.com and ToursByLocals. No luck yet. Any suggestions? There are three of us looking for day tours.
      Thanks!
      CPT

4 Answers Aug 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM
    • Quiet hours

Bulgaria Aug 11, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Is there a time in the villages where you must keep quiet - no benzene strimmers, chainsaws etc. I've been told it's between 12,30 and 14.30 when the shops are shut. Other people have said between 2pm and 4pm, Others say there are no rules. What is the truth?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2014 at 3:51 AM
    • Sofia - Istanbul train (Summer 2014)

Sofia Aug 10, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Hi everyone! I have read lots about the disruptions to this service due to engineering works. Does anyone know what the latest news on this is? Will there still be a bus replacement on this service?

Craig

1 Answer Aug 11, 2014 at 12:26 AM
    • Varna to Constanta

Varna Aug 8, 2014 at 3:42 AM

I would like to know if there is transport between Varna and Constanta.

I read a previous topic about its too old.I saw autogari.ro website where it mentions some routes but cant book from there and also the prices vary.One is for 10E and others for 20E,but I think 20E its too expensive for 3 hours trip.Are there any options?I will be in Varna on 14th of August and want to move to Constanta.

Thank you very much.

• food and drink

Sunny Beach Aug 6, 2014 at 2:43 AM

Could anyone give me the name of some good eating places near the tia maria hotel

• How to move to Istanbul

Varna Jul 29, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I will be this August in Golden Sands I want to move from there to Istanbul. Do you reccomend a bus? Which is the best company? Is it true that it takes 8 hours to get there? Is it any danger to go alone of the bus (gipsies or othere people can try to steal bags or wallets?).
      Thank you.
      Lorenzo

1 Answer Jul 30, 2014 at 7:27 AM
    • weather in september

Varna Jul 29, 2014 at 11:04 AM

hi :)
      My boyfriend and I are planning to get to Varna in mid-September and wanted to know whether you should get there in terms of weather?

4 Answers Sep 14, 2014 at 7:49 AM
    • local bus service

Sozopol Jul 28, 2014 at 6:07 PM

loca lbus to burgas airport

3 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 4:54 PM
    • Rose valley in August - is it worth it?

Khaskovska Oblast Jul 22, 2014 at 2:09 AM

Hi -

We'll be travelling to Bulgaria and are trying to decide whether to include the Rose Valley area in our trip or not...
      Is it worth going there in August? We know it's way after picking the roses... And we also know the area is famous ofr it's Trachian history - but that enough is not enough for us, as we're more interested in nature and Folklore than in history.
      What do you think? If we want to go there it's a bit of a detour for us, and we're not sure it'll be worth it...
      Thanks for any advice/opinion...
      Ana.

• cheap roberto cavalli clothes in sofia

Sofia Jul 20, 2014 at 12:39 AM

where i find these shops

2 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 8:50 AM
    • nattybabe's Profile Photo

Bulgaria for 4 1/2 days

Bulgaria Jul 15, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Hi all,

I have decided that Sofia is a good destination to use my final annual leave days on in September but I'm not sure what I should do. Do you have any suggested itineraries for that time frame? Should it all be spent in Sofia or should I try venturing further afield? I will land late on the Thursday night and depart afternoon on the Monday.

I'll be on my own (33 year old female) and I don't mind either going it alone or joining tours. I'd prefer not to hire a car as it's usually expensive. Any ideas?

Thanks!

6 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 6:24 AM
    • grand sunny beach phone number

Sunny Beach Jul 15, 2014 at 7:14 AM

i,m trying to get phone number for the grand sunny beach hotel

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 7:51 AM
    • grand sunny beach phone number

Sunny Beach Jul 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM

i,m trying to get phone number for the grand sunny beach hotel

1 Answer Jul 20, 2014 at 10:55 AM