Bulgaria

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Campsites in Melnik Bulgaria

Melnik Apr 7, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Is there a campsite in or near Melnik and if so will it be open in May. Or is it safe to wild camp in a Campervan ? Thank you

more
    • train or bus from bucharest to burgas

Burgas Mar 31, 2014 at 11:51 AM

hi,
      i would like to know what is the best way to get burgas from bucharest? the dats is 23/4.
      thank you, alon

more
    • What to do on a summer vacation

Varna Apr 17, 2014 at 7:47 AM

We are two 17 year old Girls who are going to visit Golden Sands and Varna in the summer. Do you have any recommandations for what we can do the two weeks we are staying there? We want to explore the city, shop and just have a good time :)

more
    • how to get to Sandanski from Sofia

Sandanski Apr 7, 2014 at 8:38 AM

How do i get to Sandanski by train or by bus on Sunday the 13th of April?? from Sofia.
      thank you.

Jacob Brock email: JACOBB@WBTAZ.NET

more
    • Cheap 3 night excursion to Istanbul from Varna

Varna Apr 6, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Varna on the 22 of June, 2014. We'd like to leave for Istanbul the following day and spend 3-5 nights there. What is a good website that lists possible excursions for that time frame? Is it worth it to book an excursion in advance or just do it in person once we're in Varna?

more
    • Big Trip istanbul -Bourgas and Borgas-sofia

Bulgaria Mar 24, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Hey Guys ,
      I am Having a conference in Sunny beach in april and i am getting very confused on my trip so any answers i would love them :)

The best Trip i might take so far is to reach istanbul then take a bus to bourgas which would take around 7 hours would that be Safe as in a road destination ? Secondly how i can Book this ticket ?

Also On My way back i want to go Bourgas-Sofia so from DBZ Website i saw the Train would take around 6 hours which is cool but my question is it better to travel at night (22:00 till 6 am ) and have a sleeping train or go in the morning at 5 am till 12 ? in terms of safety ? also in terms of punctuality are the trains usually late ?

I would really appreciate the help

more
    • Sunny beach in may worth it ?

Sunny Beach Apr 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I booked flights to bulgaria with the intention of going to sunny beach for a week starting thr 12th of may . Will there be enough people there to have a good time ?

more
    • What to do on a summer vacation

Varna Apr 17, 2014 at 7:47 AM

We are two 17 year old Girls who are going to visit Golden Sands and Varna in the summer. Do you have any recommandations for what we can do the two weeks we are staying there? We want to explore the city, shop and just have a good time :)

2 Answers Yesterday
    • Sunny beach in may worth it ?

Sunny Beach Apr 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I booked flights to bulgaria with the intention of going to sunny beach for a week starting thr 12th of may . Will there be enough people there to have a good time ?

6 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 12:58 AM
    • how to get to Sandanski from Sofia

Sandanski Apr 7, 2014 at 8:38 AM

How do i get to Sandanski by train or by bus on Sunday the 13th of April?? from Sofia.
      thank you.

Jacob Brock email: JACOBB@WBTAZ.NET

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    • Campsites in Melnik Bulgaria

Melnik Apr 7, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Is there a campsite in or near Melnik and if so will it be open in May. Or is it safe to wild camp in a Campervan ? Thank you

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 12:29 PM
    • Cheap 3 night excursion to Istanbul from Varna

Varna Apr 6, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Varna on the 22 of June, 2014. We'd like to leave for Istanbul the following day and spend 3-5 nights there. What is a good website that lists possible excursions for that time frame? Is it worth it to book an excursion in advance or just do it in person once we're in Varna?

3 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • train or bus from bucharest to burgas

Burgas Mar 31, 2014 at 11:51 AM

hi,
      i would like to know what is the best way to get burgas from bucharest? the dats is 23/4.
      thank you, alon

1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 1:25 PM
    • Big Trip istanbul -Bourgas and Borgas-sofia

Bulgaria Mar 24, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Hey Guys ,
      I am Having a conference in Sunny beach in april and i am getting very confused on my trip so any answers i would love them :)

The best Trip i might take so far is to reach istanbul then take a bus to bourgas which would take around 7 hours would that be Safe as in a road destination ? Secondly how i can Book this ticket ?

Also On My way back i want to go Bourgas-Sofia so from DBZ Website i saw the Train would take around 6 hours which is cool but my question is it better to travel at night (22:00 till 6 am ) and have a sleeping train or go in the morning at 5 am till 12 ? in terms of safety ? also in terms of punctuality are the trains usually late ?

I would really appreciate the help

5 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    • Good complex in Sunny Beach for vacation!

Sunny Beach Mar 15, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Hello,

Please someone who has already been on holiday in Bulgaria (Sunny Beach) during the summer to give suggestions for a good development, because this year my family and I have decided to spend their summer holidays in August of Sunny Beach and are still taken only airline tickets to Sofia and we stopped at the hotel, because we do not know which are good.
      This will be our first trip to Bulgaria and I hope you help me with your ideas :)

8 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 5:26 AM
    • fool_moon's Profile Photo

public transport Sofia

Sofia Mar 13, 2014 at 9:34 AM

how to get from Sofia Airport to the Central station ?

2 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM
    • horse riding

Sunny Beach Mar 10, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I would like to go horse riding on the beach or river, is it possible?
      I'm coming to Sunny Beach in july

Regards Charlotte

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 2:27 PM
    • Need bus details from Sofia to Skopje

Sofia Feb 28, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hi all - I need to travel by bus, one way, from Sofia to Skopje on 19 April 2014. The schedules and companies that I've read thus far are far from clear. I'd ideally like to find something leaving SOF mid-afternoon on the 19th of April for a late arrival in Skopje but, again, I'm not finding recent or decent schedule, company or time information. I have found something named 'matpu' but their website doesn't have an English translation available. Since I will be in Sofia for such a short period of time, I really need to be armed with this information before I arrive in Sofia. Anyone that has any information would be most appreciated!!
      Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • Food & Accommodation

Melnik Feb 20, 2014 at 10:01 AM

we are planing to visit in aug, where is the best place to stay and eat in Melnik please Thank you. Des :)

• Sofia to Skopje

Sofia Feb 18, 2014 at 8:40 AM

How does one travel from Sofia to Skopje?

2 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 9:15 AM
    • NiamhH2's Profile Photo

Harmanli - looking for English Speaking taxi driver

Bulgaria Feb 17, 2014 at 3:50 AM

Hi, I am spending a week working in Harmanli and need to organise an English speaking taxi driver, does anyone have any suggestions? I've already had quite a bit of trouble booking a hotel because of lack of email response and lack of English over the phone. Hope someone can help! Thanks.

• Theater in Petrich?

Petrich Feb 8, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a theater in petrich? I would like to see an opera or a ballet while I am visiting.
      Thanks

1 Answer Feb 9, 2014 at 1:57 AM
    • Spending Money

Sunny Beach Feb 1, 2014 at 7:31 AM

I am going to Sunny Beach for two weeks in July 2014, however, I'm not sure how much spending money to take. I want to do the bar crawls most nights and boat parties, water parks and eating out most nights etc. I am going on a girls holiday so definitely want to make the most of it! Any ideas? Thank you

7 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 7:56 AM
    • NishantJha's Profile Photo

Vacation with an infant

Sofia Jan 31, 2014 at 7:26 AM

How safe and fun is a Sofia 4-days trip with a 6 months old infant in End of July 2014? is it too hot? is it unsafe during late evenings and nights? are the restaurants/cafes infant friendly? Thanks in advance...Nishant

4 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    • sunny beach

Sunny Beach Jan 15, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Is any black people accept table in sunny beach?

2 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 7:22 AM
    • How to get to melnik

Melnik Jan 12, 2014 at 6:37 AM

How do I get from Sofia airport to the despot slav hotel in melnik please arriving sofia 24 august 2014 1110 am.

1 Answer Jan 12, 2014 at 1:57 PM
    • information

Sofia Jan 10, 2014 at 12:36 PM

is there any one will be in Sofia from Jan-24-2014 ?

1 Answer Jan 10, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Lively hotels for young groups

Sunny Beach Jan 5, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hi, looking at booking to go to sunny beach but im struggling to find a decent hotel in a good location. we're not bothered about how good the food is or if the hotel receptionist I friendly or not, just after a hotel that has loads of 18-30s going on the ***

4 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 2:52 PM
    • How feasible is it to visit Vitosha for a day of New Year holidays from Sofia?

Bulgaria Dec 29, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Hi.

We are coming to Sofia for New Year holidays. I saw photos of Vitosha mountain right behind Sofia city and it looks majestic.
      But how feasible is it for us to visit it on one of the holiday days, are the roads accessible and is there something specific you suggest us to visit since the mountain looks very large?

Thank you for answering.
      Dusan,
      Belgrade, Serbia

1 Answer Mar 11, 2014 at 8:10 PM
    • yaucht marina

Ravda Dec 28, 2013 at 1:35 AM

any update on the new marina

1 Answer Dec 28, 2013 at 1:36 AM
    • Artistic gymnastics

Sofia Dec 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM

in which sports arena in Sofia do the european championships of artistic gymnastics in may 2014 take place?

2 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    • jmalo's Profile Photo

is it open 31?

Rilski Manastir Dec 26, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Is the monastery open for visit next tuesday 31 december?

1 Answer Dec 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    • Sofia independant galleries

Sofia Dec 11, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Are you able to tell me where and a little about independent galleries are in Sofia? Many thanks

2 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 2:10 AM
    • vanessacosta's Profile Photo

New Year Eve

Sofia Dec 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Hello,

Please can someone send me some sites with packages for New year eve, with dinner, hotel, etc included.
      Thank you

2 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 8:02 PM
    • Jumbo Store

Stara Zagora Dec 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Is there a Jumbo Store in Stara

4 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    • New Year working hours for attractions in Sofia

Bulgaria Nov 25, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Hi.

We are planning to travel to Sofia for New Year's holidays, so we will do the most of sightseeing on 1th and 2nd of January.

I am worried that most important places in Sofia (St.George church, St.Sofia church, National Art Gallery, Zoo and public building interesting to see) will be closed for the days. So I would like to hear from Sofia people if that is a good moment to visit Sofia and whether we will find all doors closed.

Also, does Sofia officials tend to organize New Year's Eve public celebration on some of central squares

Thank you for the time!
      Dusan,
      Belgrade

1 Answer Mar 11, 2014 at 8:02 PM
    • Flyfishing near Vidin

Vidin Nov 17, 2013 at 4:52 AM

Hi can anyone recommend any local rivers near Vidin to fish for brown trout?

1 Answer Nov 22, 2013 at 1:02 AM