Bulbula Golu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Azerbaijan London visa

Azerbaijan Nov 1, 2015 at 5:06 AM

I am planning to travel to Azerbaijan later in November, and submitted an application for a Visa last week at the dedicated centre in London. Sadly delays in the postal service have meant the application will not arrive until Monday or Tuesday next week.

The Azerbaijan Visa Centre takes 12 working days to process a Visa application. Due to this, I am not confident that I will get the Visa back in time for the day I start my travel. Therefore, I have asked the Visa centre to allow me to pick up the Visa, even though I submitted it by post.

I did not hear from them yet, perhaps because I sent my email mid-afternoon on Friday. Does anyone know if the Visa centre will allow a submission by post, and a collection in person?

Also, the Visa centre's number seems to be hard to find. Does anyone know what it is? Finally, if there are further delays, does anyone know another way of getting a Visa for Azerbaijan? I am planning to travel to Baku overland from Tbilisi, and I seem to remember reading somewhere it is possible to get a same-day Visa there.

All answers welcomed!!

Near Bulbula Golu