Travel Answers
Bukoba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BE001903's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a good beach resort?

Zanzibar Island Dec 4, 2014 at 1:12 PM

We want to book +- 4 days at a beach resort in Zanzibar (after a short stay in Stone Town). We'll be going next year first week of June (after a 2 week safari ).
      I'm looking for: nice (preferable harass free ) beach, possibility to swim in the see, hotel with clean rooms with sea view, nice and clean pool, restaurants with à la carte possibility (preferably no buffets), possibility to book boat (and other ) tours with a preference for smaller hotels. Has anyone been to such a Zanzibar beach hotel (price range similar to Blue bay Beach resort which was proposed by the local agent but which seems to have reviews ranging from good to awfull)

more
    • BE001903's Profile Photo

Tanzania May

Tanzania Nov 23, 2014 at 4:14 AM

We're looking into a trip to Tanzania and Zanzibar next year. Plan would be to visit serengeti, Ngorongoro crater, Manyara, Tarangire the last 2 weeks of May and then 1st week of June off to Zanzibar. I know this is the end of wet season so I'm trying to assess what this means in practice. Does it rain all day?

more
    • sjokatt's Profile Photo

Salary for a Safari guide on private safari

Tanzania Nov 25, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Hi, we are four people going for 10 days private safari to four big parks in Tanzania. Does anyone know how high are the wages of the safari guides? How much should we pay to our guide for 10 days? He is self-employed.

more