Bukit Mertajam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• airport to mertajam

by belisa_fang Online Now Jun 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Is there any bus direct from airport to mertajam and from mertajam to airport?

4 Answers Jul 26, 2014 at 7:28 PM
    • Bus to St Anne's Church

by dorapec Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 7:56 PM

we are travelling with another couple to Penang in June and would like to visit St Anne's Church. Does any one know what is the best way to get there by bus from the Holiday Inn in Batu Ferranghi?

2 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 10:57 PM
    • randyteh's Profile Photo

bus to bm from kl

by randyteh Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 12:01 PM

what are the bus companies to Bukit mertajam from Pudu?
      Many thanks

2 Answers May 1, 2014 at 2:11 AM
    • Transportation from airport Penang to B.mertajam

by agneslusiaowei Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Hello ,
      May I know that is there any bus services from Penang airport to B.Mertajam and how long time and when is the earliest bus time ? Im from JB and would like to visit a Chinese doctor at 84A , Bunga Raya Road , 14000 Bukit Mertajam,Pulau Pinang.

2 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM
    • Flats and apartments

by gadis.merahjambu Online Now Nov 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Hi there. Can i have the lists of Flats and Apartments available around Bukit Mertajam?
      Thank you.

2 Answers Nov 2, 2012 at 3:52 AM
    • charliechan's Profile Photo

looking for ex-RAF personel in BM

by charliechan Online Now Sep 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM

hello Vters members in bukit mertajam need information from you members , do you able to come across any person been serve in RAAF Base in Butterworth during 1963 to 1965, I had posted to singapore in 1965 and not been to penang I am planing to visit penang on 16/10/11 and will be staying in Bayview city hotel hope to meet any Vters members to exchange any information or have a drinks (I am a new members hope you all can give me some good advice on traveling ) I had only been to SFO .LA. Hawaii, Paris London, Taiwan, China ,Hkg, Thailand on free & easy trip a very bad trip in Paris got lost in Paris , hope to see you all in penang Au Revoir merci dem'avoir aide'

1 Answer Sep 30, 2011 at 5:30 AM
    • Arriving in Bukit Mertajam at 5AM & getting to Penang?

by tallboyoz Online Now Jun 26, 2010 at 11:42 PM

My wife and daughter will be arriving IN Bukit Mertajam on the overnight train from KL at about 5AM.

What is the best way to get to Penang?

They have a hotel booking at Batu Ferringhi.

Are there taxis and / or buses available to meet the train at that hour? If so, is it best to take a taxi / bus direct to Penang, or travel via the Butterworth ferry terminal? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 9:13 PM
    • LexyLegs's Profile Photo

Best Dim Sum

by LexyLegs Online Now Apr 29, 2005 at 8:58 AM

Does anyone know where is the best place to have dim sum in this town?

5 Answers Apr 22, 2007 at 1:26 AM