change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from airport Penang to B.mertajam

by agneslusiaowei Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Hello ,
      May I know that is there any bus services from Penang airport to B.Mertajam and how long time and when is the earliest bus time ? Im from JB and would like to visit a Chinese doctor at 84A , Bunga Raya Road , 14000 Bukit Mertajam,Pulau Pinang.

2 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM
    • Flats and apartments

by gadis.merahjambu Online Now Nov 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Hi there. Can i have the lists of Flats and Apartments available around Bukit Mertajam?
      Thank you.

2 Answers Nov 2, 2012 at 3:52 AM
    • charliechan's Profile Photo

looking for ex-RAF personel in BM

by charliechan Online Now Sep 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM

hello Vters members in bukit mertajam need information from you members , do you able to come across any person been serve in RAAF Base in Butterworth during 1963 to 1965, I had posted to singapore in 1965 and not been to penang I am planing to visit penang on 16/10/11 and will be staying in Bayview city hotel hope to meet any Vters members to exchange any information or have a drinks (I am a new members hope you all can give me some good advice on traveling ) I had only been to SFO .LA. Hawaii, Paris London, Taiwan, China ,Hkg, Thailand on free & easy trip a very bad trip in Paris got lost in Paris , hope to see you all in penang Au Revoir merci dem'avoir aide'

1 Answer Sep 30, 2011 at 5:30 AM
    • Arriving in Bukit Mertajam at 5AM & getting to Penang?

by tallboyoz Online Now Jun 26, 2010 at 11:42 PM

My wife and daughter will be arriving IN Bukit Mertajam on the overnight train from KL at about 5AM.

What is the best way to get to Penang?

They have a hotel booking at Batu Ferringhi.

Are there taxis and / or buses available to meet the train at that hour? If so, is it best to take a taxi / bus direct to Penang, or travel via the Butterworth ferry terminal? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 9:13 PM
    • LexyLegs's Profile Photo

Best Dim Sum

by LexyLegs Online Now Apr 29, 2005 at 8:58 AM

Does anyone know where is the best place to have dim sum in this town?

5 Answers Apr 22, 2007 at 1:26 AM