Bukit Mertajam Travel Answers

change location
charliechan's Profile Photo

looking for ex-RAF personel in BM

by charliechan Online Now Sep 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM

hello Vters members in bukit mertajam need information from you members , do you able to come across any person been serve in RAAF Base in Butterworth during 1963 to 1965, I had posted to singapore in 1965 and not been to penang I am planing to visit penang on 16/10/11 and will be staying in Bayview city hotel hope to meet any Vters members to exchange any information or have a drinks (I am a new members hope you all can give me some good advice on traveling ) I had only been to SFO .LA. Hawaii, Paris London, Taiwan, China ,Hkg, Thailand on free & easy trip a very bad trip in Paris got lost in Paris , hope to see you all in penang Au Revoir merci dem'avoir aide'

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • limkahwan's Profile Photo

Re: looking for ex-RAF personel in BM

by limkahwan Online Now Sep 30, 2011 at 5:30 AM

It is difficult to find your exRAAF Member from BM, I think most of your friends are above 60 years old and I do not there are many compare to island members. For your visit to Penang, you do not have to worry because Penang Island Town is just about 15 km sq. and most of the tourist attraction is very near by, since you are staying at Bayview City Hotel all the places are within walking distance. Grab a Penang map and you will never miss. Remember to try our local street foods be it Chinese, Indian, Malay or Others.Have a nice holiday...Chiao...Chiao...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines